Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Rude Discussion
Where do you get your skawesome apparel? Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Spiral Tuboflex

Feline Worshipper

26,950 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 7:58 pm
Looked around, and I couldn't find a thread on this, so I decided to make one. Where do you guys get your braces/suspenders, checkered clothing, or sweet Creepers?

The only decent ska website I could find is The Ska Shop, and it doesn't have that much. I know I want some checkered stuff, so please, go ahead and post your sources.

Thrift shops are a given, of course.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 8:57 pm
Sears lol  

Red-Baron

rudeboy1001

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 10:38 pm
thrift stores!

ska is forever!  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2005 1:27 am
I get all my pants at a thrift store, I buy my shoes ( Brown Leather Converse) on Ebay, and my shirts from shows,Ebay, websites, thrift stores,etc etc  

King Of The Ska
Captain

Spiral Tuboflex

Feline Worshipper

26,950 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2005 12:03 pm
Red-Baron
Sears lol
I'm more of a Kohl's fan, myself. Maybe I'll check out Sears.

And eBay, of course. Mi madre is actually going to let me get some stuff off of it soon.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2005 2:53 pm
I would have to say thrift stores and pennys, though i am making a pair of ducktape checker board pants right now....  

Valin_FireFang

Spiral Tuboflex

Feline Worshipper

26,950 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2005 3:10 pm
Valin_FireFang
I would have to say thrift stores and pennys, though i am making a pair of ducktape checker board pants right now....
I'm making a checkerboard skirt soon. Just need to find a fabric with good sized checkers.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2005 11:51 pm
Thats awesome.....fabric....that would be a better idea than duct tape......eaiser to skank in too......  

Valin_FireFang

girl_no_13

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2005 12:22 am
I go to charity shops (the same as thrift stores I guess), random normal stores- mens sections in department stores are good for braces and flat caps, and buy tshirts from a local record store or gigs. I keep meaning to make myself a skirt but i cant sew very well....  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2005 12:52 pm
jc pennys or sears or any place like that for pants, shirts i dont own a shirt that i didnt get at a concert  

AnonymousJoe

Spiral Tuboflex

Feline Worshipper

26,950 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2005 1:30 pm
girl_no_13
I go to charity shops (the same as thrift stores I guess), random normal stores- mens sections in department stores are good for braces and flat caps, and buy tshirts from a local record store or gigs. I keep meaning to make myself a skirt but i cant sew very well....
Just go to Wal-Mart and find a pattern in the fabric section, and they'll tell you everything you need on the packet. I haven't looked inside the one I got yet, but I'm pretty sure it can't be that hard.

I'm pretty disappointed about that pattern, though. I got it for sizes 18-20-22, right before I started a diet. And I'm pretty sure I'm already down to a 16. MAN.

That's right, I'm FAT. But I'm still AWESOME. Don't judge me. xd  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2005 2:41 pm
MetalHead76
girl_no_13
Just go to Wal-Mart and find a pattern in the fabric section, and they'll tell you everything you need on the packet. I haven't looked inside the one I got yet, but I'm pretty sure it can't be that hard.

I'm pretty disappointed about that pattern, though. I got it for sizes 18-20-22, right before I started a diet. And I'm pretty sure I'm already down to a 16. MAN.

boycott wal-mart they dont pay employees enough  

AnonymousJoe

Spiral Tuboflex

Feline Worshipper

26,950 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2005 8:46 pm
But it's cheap. Where else can I find checkered fabric? Not many places around here.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2005 10:02 pm
God Of The Ska
I get all my pants at a thrift store, I buy my shoes ( Brown Leather Converse) on Ebay, and my shirts from shows,Ebay, websites, thrift stores,etc etc
WoOT! It's all about the salvation army!!  

GIoom
Vice Captain

fretchenessen

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2005 10:06 pm
AnonymousJoe
MetalHead76
girl_no_13

boycott wal-mart they dont pay employees enough

or the poor little chinese people  
Rude Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out