xoMiharu

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 2:53 pm
Anyone here to chat?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 2:56 pm
La de da smile blaugh  

xoMiharu

Zeramir

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 7:35 pm
Does my RP character has to be one from an existing anime? Or can I talk about the one I created? If so My RP character is most popularily Zeramir(Zeratul+Faramir)  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 6:38 pm
Like Zeramir,I don't RP many anime characters. If I had to chose it would be the following.

Adamu: he may look like a normal High school boy,but he's a viciously loyal ninja in reality. Only two people can tell him what to do,his adoptive mother and the master of his ninja clan,he considers everything else he's "ordered" to do as a question. Hates his blood family and,if possible,would kill them on site.

Zeramir might recognize this character,though I never specified what i put here.  

genjo sanjo

300 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Zeramir

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 7:12 pm
Zeramir is the son of Devil Boy Dragon and grand son of Lucifer the 5th. He didn't know his parents until late in his life. He was brought up by a pair of roomates until he understood his power and went to live in his fathers mansion on the fifth hell. and Blah blah blah(He has a loooooooooooong and boring story)  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 12:57 pm
Name- Kihara Serene
Age- 14
Female or Male- Female
What are they doing in the story- She is here because Naraku destroyed her village that had a Shikon shard in it. Naraku killed her family
Any relations with any main charcter- Friend of Sango from her past
Attacks?- Kihara uses Shikigami to copy others moves if needed. Other than that she uses the power of Shikigami
Weapons?- Any weapon she copies
Other info - Any type of burning to her body would cause a downfall in her powers. Kihara holds a deep secret about her past
User Image
(Me so proud of her)  

kagomerocks

Chilly-VEXEN-Academic

2,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 6:27 am
Name: Celeste Dracul
Hair color: Silver w/ black highlights
Eye color: Dark brown seeming black
Height: 5' 7"

User Image

While walking feet appear to not touch the floor passed the cover of a heavy black cloak. Lips cold as death and tinted slightly blue. Skin as white as snow almost see through. Nails are sharp and claw like, though well taken care of, and painted crimson with blood.
Her beauty is hidden well under her hood, but the sadness radiates from her when she passes. She shows emotions rarely, unless in the pressence of her beloved. If given the chance she'd never leave his side.
While her hood is removed, it is best for mortals not to look into her dark eyes. Mixing with her vast beauty, they entrance and trap their unsuspecting victims luring them into the darkness of an abandoned alley. There, after draining them, she creates puppets from their corpes', enabling them to walk once again but in a zombie like fashion. She usually takes three victims by day and several by night. Her voice may be angelic but her intentions are not.
Don't share her kiss...she is not only a vampire but a soul stealer! Her lips are frozen and blue for this reason. She is the beautiful, majestic, mysterious, angelic, and oh so tempting...Celeste Dracul!  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 6:28 am
genjo sanjo
Like Zeramir,I don't RP many anime characters. If I had to chose it would be the following.

Adamu: he may look like a normal High school boy,but he's a viciously loyal ninja in reality. Only two people can tell him what to do,his adoptive mother and the master of his ninja clan,he considers everything else he's "ordered" to do as a question. Hates his blood family and,if possible,would kill them on site.

Zeramir might recognize this character,though I never specified what i put here.

I like your character. He seems very cool!  

Chilly-VEXEN-Academic

2,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Nightshade_Wulf

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 10:34 am
Name: Kat aka Shifter
Birthday: 4-10
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Blue
Height:5'8"

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 10:37 am
Well on another site my rp characters are Robin and Haruko and me and Haruko can God mode too. ^^"  

inufan2005

leggers289

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 3:41 pm
sora all the way babay  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 2:16 pm
mine varies, name and gender, but they're all awesome.  

Thonek

Revered Sex Symbol

11,000 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Sunaruku

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 2:45 pm
Name: Caleb
Height: 6'1
Weight: 137 lb
Weapons: Katana, Shuriken, Kunai, The Keyblade Of Elements, and a Sythe
Personality:Calm, Easy-Going, A Fighter, And Random
Appearence:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
Role Play

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff