Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Non-Anime Related
What's The Strangest Dream You Have Had? Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blazen_Raven
Crew

Dangerous Hunter

10,100 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 4:15 pm
I was wonder because ive had some werid and crazy ones!  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 4:48 pm
Oh boy. My dreams are so weird that they don't make sense at all. People say that dreams reflect your day, but mine totally don't.

I had this dream that my mom was teaching my older sister to swim. Which is kinda silly, since I could swim and she couldn't in my dream. Not to mention my mom can't swim. Anywho, I went off swimming in the little oasis looking thing. It was peculiar because everything was 2d while the people were 3d. I was swimming off, disobeying my mother's wishes, when I bumped into the hawaiian punch guy. The only weird thing was that he was a mermaid. No, not merman. Mermaid. He even had the seashell bra. >.>;;

Suddenly, all the fishes started singing the little mermaid song where they say that "Under the Sea" thingy. Then the hawaiian punch mermaid turned me into a mermaid. A mermaid with a life jacket. :B
In my dream, the sharks from freddie fish ate mermaids. The only thing was that they didn't eat the Hawaiian Punch mermaid; they just wanted to eat me. So, sharks are chasing me and I get back to my mom and sister. They get out of the oasis type thing and they tell me to get out. I can't because...well, I'm a mermaid and the hawaiian punch guy won't turn me back because he's being an a**.

Then I get sent into another dream where it's all 3d. In that part, all my family is sitting on the patio. It's during a thunderstorm, so we knock on the patio door so my dad will let us in. My dad can't hear us because he's watching the television. Soooo....We decide to cover ourselves with sand because it apparently keeps us from getting struck by lightning. How I have sand in my patio is beyond me. Then I wake up.

My second weirdest dream is pretty strange as well.

Okey, so in my dream, the whole town wants to eat turtles. Yes, even AnZu (AnZu, you monster! Dx). Anywho, I take all the town turtles and hide them in the bucket with the rest of my stuffed animals and cover them with pillows. Soon, the turtles turn to stuffed animal turtles, all looking like my sister's stuffed animal, Tuttle. Well, my brother points out how it smells fishy after a while. My mom asks me if I'm hiding the town turtles. I say no, but she doesn't believe me. She starts a pot of boiling water and tells me to drop the turtles in. Then I wake up. :B

Chibi tiene problemas mentales. o:

ChibiTotoro222
Vice Captain

Azrael the Mad
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 4:52 pm
You do not wanna know. Honestly. You could live a full life without knowing my weirdest dream...  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 5:39 pm
It's was a weird and scary dream. More of a nightmare. It will scare you unless you happen to like this kind of things. Then, I guess you will love it until the end.

I was at my house and went outside early in the morning. I was the normal, plain, not different at all person around because everyone around me turned into...... Barbies. Including the guys but they were Ken. They were all human sized which made it at a bad disadvantage to me since I could see their ugly faces clearer. Then, all of them ganged together and decided to form a party tonight.

They had the party and kept playing that Barbie song in that squeaky girls voice. It goes like this: I'm a barbie girl in a barbie world. Life in plastic, it's so fantastic. I was hiding in the corner of my closet trying to block the terrible song, but it saw all in vain as they played it louder and even dragged me out of the closet, literally.

My cousin, who turned into King Ken, was having a wedding and was going to marry this ugly, fat, deformed looking girl who had became Queen Barbie. All of the normal, if possible, barbie people were humming the wedding song as they walked the chapel and forced me to carry their rings and the end of the dumb Queen Barbie dress.

I was able to see my dog, who likes to eat barbie dolls, in the distance and told him to eat the barbies. He bit them, but couldn't reach their heads since they were human sized so he chewed every single one to bits while I escaped to Cancun. With sexy me around me. Watching Saiyuki.

The End  

[.Onomatopoeia-.]
Crew

Vamperic~kitsune

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 6:22 pm
The craziest (sp) dreams I've ever had was when I was dreaming of my and my friend Kat as anime characters. And we kissed  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 6:35 pm
Well, here's one of my wierdest dreams. Tho they are all wierd.

I was walking around my backyard, when all of a sudden, I heard voices. They came from the ground, so I looked down. They were ferrets. Yes, talking ferrets. They kept saying to me,Join us, join us.I screamed and tryed to run away, but more ferrets came and tied me up. And then I woke up.  

mollylolita

ChibiTotoro222
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 7:31 pm
Tomoyo Hikiri
Well, here's one of my wierdest dreams. Tho they are all wierd.

I was walking around my backyard, when all of a sudden, I heard voices. They came from the ground, so I looked down. They were ferrets. Yes, talking ferrets. They kept saying to me,Join us, join us.I screamed and tryed to run away, but more ferrets came and tied me up. And then I woke up.
Ha ha, that's hilarious! XD  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 8:04 pm
One dream I had was me blowing up my whole collection of anime with plastic explosives, then from outta nowhere I see Kuroneko from Trigun staring at me. sweatdrop  

djTAKA

Azrael the Mad
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 8:48 pm
This was after I listened to N.p.s N.g.s before going to sleep. DON'T DO IT~!!!!!!!!!

I was in the middle of a field, and over the horizon was a beautiful gothic mansion, and I decided to have a look-see. When I got there, all these people wearing Victorian clothes surrounded me. The problem was they all had the SAME FACE. You know those creepy porcelain masks you sometimes see? They're all painted and glittery? They were kinda like that...only blood was dribbling from the nose holes, eye holes and mouth hole. They started to close in on me, and I tried running, but it was all in vain. They caught me and dragged me into the mansion where I saw a dinnerparty....where they were eating people. LIVE, SCREAMING people. They kept dragging me through a room where a huge bloody orgy was taking place, and they dragged me down the stairs, banging my head as we went. All the while I heard the Malice Mizer song Gekka no Yasokyouku blaring in the background. It was creepy. Well, they kept dragging me until we reached a torture chamber. They stripped me of everything except my underwear, tied me to a huge rack...y'know, that medieval torture device that stretches you out so much that your arms and legs are torn from their sockets? One of those. Well, they were about to turn the wheel once when....I woke up screaming my friggin' head off.

Baaaaaaaaaad stuff, man... Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad...  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 9:07 pm
I was in an ally and this alein in a raining ally way and mounds of trash was everywere and I ran like for three hours and thing wouyld just stand there  

Almighty Words

Invisible Codger

niwozawa

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 9:52 am
well in my dream was wierd and scary at the same time. it starts out like a legend of zelda: majoras mask.

so it starts out that i'm zora link and i'm just swimming around killing monster's. and then everthing go's lego except for the people, and i go normal me. so me and whole bunch of other people are on a lego ship and it try's to break through a lego piece but it ends we have at an island. well by then everthing is back to normal except for the fact that there's 10 chinese dudes who all look like Jackie Chan. and so we set up camp on the island and apparently there's a woman captive who is naked.
and as the week go's on there is this real life actor, who is keeping watch on the captive, who is just lying down tied up trying to get free. when on the seventh day the actor dude looks over and see's her sitting back bent head up just stuck like that, or so it seem's. but anyways everting disappeared except for what she was wearing. here is the discription: it was black, on the left breast was what look like the three heads of cerberus, right breast was was looked like a wolf head, and below the belt was what looked like a dragon head. and it was a demonic patranizing suit. when i entered that room i noticed something different. the actor walked in and was different. i lit a match and threw at him and immedietly he caught fire to reveal the suit an dwomen underneath. then the women said "pah-zu-sei!" and before anything happened i drop kick her who still had some of the guy's skin on. and then agin she said it i ran out the room and 3,000 bolts of lightning followed me. then i woke up, and all i know is that no one survived.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 1:21 pm
MadAzrael
This was after I listened to N.p.s N.g.s before going to sleep. DON'T DO IT~!!!!!!!!!

*insert Azzy's dream*
Ya now what the strange thing is? I had a dream very similar to that... like.. when I was 8... surprised  

Viva la Courtney
Crew

CameraxxWHORE

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 7:54 pm
I've had some pretty crazy ones.

The first one is this:
It starts off in an Egyptian tomb (and stays in the tomb, but the room changes). First, I'm looking at a wall and the pharaoh is hanging from the wall. He is surrounded by his blood. Then, he's been pulled into the blood. The scene changes. I'm still in the tomb, only this time, I'm under water...or rather, clear blood. I saw someone who looked like he was dressed in those Rare Hunter robes (for anyone who saw Battle City in Yu-Gi-Oh, that will make sense. He also looked a lot like Marik...good Marik, not evil Marik.) fall into the blood and it looked like he was struggling against someone...or something...but I couldn't see what. The scene switched a final time. This time, I was in a room with blood splattered on the walls and ceiling and I was standing knee deep in blood. When I looked at my hands, blood was dripping from them. There was no blood on the rest of me so this wasn't from the pool of blood part. I was staring at my blood covered hands and a rune forms in the blood on my left palm. I don't remember what it looked like.

This was the second
It was about a fire that stole people's souls. And after the soul was sucked out of the body, the body looked like a log that's not completely burnt looks. The fire had this great big mouth on one side. And once your soul was inside the fire, there was no coming out of it. People called it the Pattern Fire.

Well, in the dream, a little girl and her brother were playing near an circle of iron bars at the top of a roof- the iron bars were shaped like one of those fire circles at campsites. The fire appeared and the little girl stuck a stick into it and was surprised that the stick didn't burn, but was dissolved. Then the mouth appeared and took her soul. It talked to her for a while. I don't remember what it said, but the name Mark was mentioned a lot. Then the fire said "And now you will watch helplessly as I take your brother's soul and he life. You will scream, but no one will hear you. You are beyond all help." The boy's soul was taken and I could hear the girl screaming.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 8:02 pm
I have alot of dreams XD but after a week or 2 i usually forget them. But there are 1 or 2 dreams that are mroe vivid XD (they are teh more mobid dreams i am afraid XD)

>_< well... the most vivid werid dream i had was of this giant squid which hid in some hole at the shore and started eating people who swam in teh waters XD gah~ mobid morbid dream XD

of cuz watching too much anime before bed time yields almost the same results XD (eg after anime marathons XD)  

[pArAd0x]

Azrael the Mad
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 8:24 pm
Cami_Kaminari
MadAzrael

*insert Azzy's dream*
Ya now what the strange thing is? I had a dream very similar to that... like.. when I was 8... surprised
It was creepah...

I had another one. A shorter one. I was in a room. All black and white. Everything. Even me Everything looked like an old photograph... It was a white room with a checkerboard floor, and across the room, there was a little white-haired boy who was painting on the wall with black stuff. Paint, I thought. He was writing HELP ME, and he turned, and there were black rings around his eyes and blood gushing from his mouth. He simply said, "Will you play with me?" But in German, so it was "Spiel mit mir." Then he grinned... I'll never forget that grin. There was just...something wrong with it. After that, ran at me and screamed HELP ME~!!!!!!!!!! Needless to say, I once again woke up screaming my head off...  
Non-Anime Related

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff