Reply ~.The Atheist Guild.~
Christian Kid Bashes on Catholics Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KananiAznHoku

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 9:18 pm
One day in my 10th grade year, we had this "story sharing" to practice speeches. This guy in my English class walked up to the front and said his story: "One day god said that all Catholics and Atheists should burn in hell." And I go to a public school, and everyone was shocked to hear it because he's a quiet kid. Yet, all Catholics in the room (and a high majority to that) got really mad.

This kind of thing should never be shared in public schools. -_-

Yet either way, I got pissed off.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 9:24 am
*pumps 12 gauge* lets go get some fresh meat.

Face the logic of The Chihuahua  

FlamingChihuahua
Crew

Heterosexual Fa gg ot
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 9:50 am
FlamingChihuahua

::grabs AK 47:: I WANNA HELP!

I went to a Catholic school and in English my TEACHER...that's right my teacher said that all Atheists are just 'confused individuals that are afraid of the world so they go to atheism' ...I walked out of the class and told him to go ******** himself biggrin

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 3:59 pm
[.Julie Booly.]
FlamingChihuahua

I went to a Catholic school and in English my TEACHER...that's right my teacher said that all Atheists are just 'confused individuals that are afraid of the world so they go to atheism' ...I walked out of the class and told him to go ******** himself biggrin
Julie, thanks, you're a real role model to atheists.
He's a d**k, yeah. A teacher who bashes. Hmm, next we have Jimmy hendrix walk up and ask me if he can take guitar lessons from me.
Ok, if we're so confused why are we so logical and shmexy?  

FlamingChihuahua
Crew

TheFriar

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 2:45 am
FlamingChihuahua
[.Julie Booly.]
FlamingChihuahua

He's a d**k, yeah. A teacher who bashes. Hmm, next we have Jimmy hendrix walk up and ask me if he can take guitar lessons from me.

Maybe to those unfortunate, religious individuals, the notion of logic and reason is confusing.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 6:16 am
TheFriar
FlamingChihuahua
[.Julie Booly.]
FlamingChihuahua

Maybe to those unfortunate, religious individuals, the notion of logic and reason is confusing.
True, they are blaming the stupidity of America on atheists, yet if you look at that one video redtail posted, we aren't really that stupid! Without us atheists we wouldn't know about DNA, well, we might have discovered it eventually.  

FlamingChihuahua
Crew

Heterosexual Fa gg ot
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 3:08 pm
FlamingChihuahua
[.Julie Booly.]
FlamingChihuahua

Exactly! And Jimi Hendrix - heart .... sorry I love Classic Rock sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 12:26 pm
[.Julie Booly.]
FlamingChihuahua
[.Julie Booly.]
FlamingChihuahua

Jimmy Hendrix was an interesting left handed guitarist. he actually flipped right handed guitars upside down I believe. But this is the atheist guild, so we can't really dig that deep into the subject.  

FlamingChihuahua
Crew

Heterosexual Fa gg ot
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 1:56 pm
FlamingChihuahua
[.Julie Booly.]
FlamingChihuahua
[.Julie Booly.]
FlamingChihuahua

Jimmy Hendrix was an interesting left handed guitarist. he actually flipped right handed guitars upside down I believe. But this is the atheist guild, so we can't really dig that deep into the subject.

Yes he did flip the guitar upside down and he also played with his teeth....  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 3:17 pm
[.Julie Booly.]
FlamingChihuahua
[.Julie Booly.]
FlamingChihuahua
[.Julie Booly.]
FlamingChihuahua

Yes he did flip the guitar upside down and he also played with his teeth....
Heh, I don't know much about him. He did use his thumb on the top strings is one thing I remember. Ok, back on topic.
So, if this person says such things, what religion is he? He doesn't do unto others as he would have them do unto him.  

FlamingChihuahua
Crew

Dead Twisted Romance

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 8:43 am
Now, now children before you all go Christian hunting remember Atheist is no religion not Anti-Christ. CTFD  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 1:08 pm
Dead Twisted Romance
Now, now children before you all go Christian hunting remember Atheist is no religion not Anti-Christ. CTFD
Umm, can you clarify that, so your saying atheism is not a religion? I can't understand anything past remember.  

FlamingChihuahua
Crew

KillYouWithACoffeeCup

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 6:57 pm
I wouldn't have walked out I would have just said something smart about christians that would have made a better insult and had a huge smile on my face. Revenge is the sweetest.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 10:52 pm
That seems like the kind of thing I would just burst out laughing at. I really don't get offended easily when it comes to religion. And you've got to admit, he'd have to have guts to come up and say that.  

Cuboned

FlamingChihuahua
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 8:47 am
Cuboned
That seems like the kind of thing I would just burst out laughing at. I really don't get offended easily when it comes to religion. And you've got to admit, he'd have to have guts to come up and say that.
He doesn't need guts, he just thinks he's going to a happy place when he dies, which frankly CAN'T EXIST due to logic and physics and all that stuff and the fact that you can't do anything if your brain dies. Julie seems more like she has guts to say that to a teacher, but the divine will to kill destroys minds of the ill.  
~.The Atheist Guild.~

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff