Well you're gunna have to realize it sooner or later Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Heterosexual Fa gg ot
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 8:16 am
So I go to a Catholic school *shivers* I am transfering out next year. But the other day we had "confession". I had to go gonk . So I go in and the preist says to me "so what would you like to confess" and ofcoarse I say "nothing, I am a proud Atheist" he starts screaming at me that I am a devil worshipper (by the way, whats the deal with Catholics thinking that just because you don't believe in "god" that you worship the "devil"?) Anywho So I say "Atleast I don't ******** little boys like you do!" And...I got into a teensy bit of trouble. But hell, its the summer now so they cant do anything about what I said.

~Think what I said was funneh?
~Hate Catholics?
~Answer my question in brackets

Just for the record I am not saying that all priests are dicks and I am not saying that All Catholics are retards

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 9:10 pm
Wow. Thats hilarious. But really, how can they ASSUME that we worship the devil if we don't worship a DAMN THING?!

I wish I could hate Catholics.. but my family is Catholic.. >_>  

KananiAznHoku

Dark_exCal

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 7:18 am
hating them will be just like them, hating them for their beliefs

personally, i dont judge someone by their beliefs, considering the group of friends i have range from all religions, theres 3 buddhists, 2 catholic, a christian, me, the atheist, and someone who claims to be satanic -.-
and a few others

however, i have run into a fanatic(s) before -.-
years 1-3, christian primary
have a scar as a result of a stupid bible (hard cover) hitting me square n the forehead.
b*****d got fired, what happens? we get some fanatic who preaches to us that if we dont worship god we'll burn in hell, he gets fired too after complaints from nearly every parent lol
last guy was your average guy who "spoke to god" but at least he didnt brain me with a bible
moved schools after that... to a bloody catholic school -.-  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 9:29 am
i also don't judge people just because of their religious beliefs. if you're a good person, it doesn't matter. if you're an a**, i'm not gonna like you. it doesn't matter if you believe in god or not.  

redtail2
Crew

FlamingChihuahua
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 12:09 pm
Funneh comment. True, priests probably peek when they're doing baptism! Whoa, bad picture, I'm creeping myself out. Anyone can believe what they want, but it is illegal to force a religion upon someone.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 2:30 pm
FlamingChihuahua
Funneh comment. True, priests probably peek when they're doing baptism! Whoa, bad picture, I'm creeping myself out. Anyone can believe what they want, but it is illegal to force a religion upon someone.

It's funny that you say that because religion has been forced on me soooo many times, it's just ridiculous. I'm sure that's happened to everyone at least once though.

Gunpowder Valentine

FrensaGeran

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 11:09 pm
~Funny...kinda. It might FAN the fire against atheists. I'd leave them alone if I were you.
~I love religion. Religion, even through all the wars and such, is good for society. It keeps people in line. Keeps people happy, and also helps the poor, homeless, orphans, etc. If everyone was atheist, the world would be in a worse spot.
~They see the "a" in atheist not to mean "without" as it should be seen, but as "anti"...which scares them.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 9:19 am
FrensaGeran
~Funny...kinda. It might FAN the fire against atheists. I'd leave them alone if I were you.
~I love religion. Religion, even through all the wars and such, is good for society. It keeps people in line. Keeps people happy, and also helps the poor, homeless, orphans, etc. If everyone was atheist, the world would be in a worse spot.
~They see the "a" in atheist not to mean "without" as it should bee see, but as "anti"...which scares them.
Anti IS a scary word. Well eek surprised Well I'd better stop posting now before cloud starts his whole spamming and saying I'm necroing.  

FlamingChihuahua
Crew

Dead Twisted Romance

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 10:13 am
You Get The Brave Award dramallama  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 10:32 am
Dead Twisted Romance
Ummm, well, being brave sorta got her in trouble, but who cares, this thread makes me feel happy. twisted Oh no, devils don't exist. Sorry.
It's an expression, seriously!  

FlamingChihuahua
Crew

Xia Momo Capernicus

Sparkly Pumpkin

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 2:08 pm
-yes, that's hilarious ^.^
-can't, i've got friends/family who are like that. I say; pity, don't hate.
-that annoys me... I guess religious people have a hard time grasping the concept of worshiping nothing.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 11:17 am
ya all my friends are a mix of different religons too. My best friend once told me that I was gona go to hell cause I wasn't baptised(ya some friend.) Interesting enough we're still best friends. I didn't turn around and tell him well your gonna rott in the ground cause there;s no such thing. I believe what I believe and he believes what he believes but we're still friends regardless.  

CrazyCatExtreme

Marukar

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 9:08 am
Well the thing I find is strange is if you don't believe in god why would you worship the devil?

The devil comes from religion.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 9:39 pm
I myself would have gone with the good ol'

"I'm sorry father for I have sinned."

"what did you do?"

"I sodomized a girl 5 years younger than me."

"How old are you?"

*lies* "12"  

[Hollow Point]

Cloud0.0Strife

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 10:59 am
FlamingChihuahua
Dead Twisted Romance
Ummm, well, being brave sorta got her in trouble, but who cares, this thread makes me feel happy. twisted Oh no, devils don't exist. Sorry.
It's an expression, seriously!

Satan exists. I'm his apprentice.  
~.The Atheist Guild.~

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas