Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Pocky Shop]____Discussion Of Pre-Existing Creations (Anime/Manga/Books)
[Series][Star Trek] To boldly go... Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which was the best series?
  The original!!
  The Next Generation - pasty skinned robots are my thing!
  Deep Space Nine - Bashir and Garak were so getting it on...
  Voyager - catsuits! Rawr.
  Enterprise - it's shiny and new!
View Results

Aeronwyn

14,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Cheerleader 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 6:52 am
Anybody else a fan of Star Trek slash? Anybody even considered it? Lol.

My favourite pairings are Kirk/Spock (TOS), Chakotay/Paris and Paris/Kim (VOY), and Trip/Malcolm (ENT).

For those who can't remember (or just plain don't know!) who they are here are some pic links:
Kirk and Spock
Chakotay
Tom Paris
Harry Kim
Malcolm Reed and Trip Tucker

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 2:46 pm
I've never ever thought about slashing the characters in Star Trek. It just doesn't do it for me.  

Lunar Kissed

For-Chan Cookie
Captain

7,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 5:07 pm
Fantasy Moon
I've never ever thought about slashing the characters in Star Trek. It just doesn't do it for me.

...You do realize that it was Star Trek that really sparked the whole North American slash movement don't you? Kirk/Spock is one of the most famous slash pairings ever. Way back before the internet even existed, women were writing Kirk/Spock stories and trading photocopies by mail and in magazines. So, regardless of how people feel about Star Trek, they must get down and grovel at its feet for what it has done for fandoms today.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 5:09 pm
I'm really glad to see this thread. There's just not enough discussion about slash (as opposed to yaoi) in this guild.There is so much slash in ST. That series helped in forming the slash fandom. Like a great revolution it was back in the day. o.o

That Kirk/Spock link was so funny. I giggled so much.

When I use to watch Voyager I use to slash Kim and Paris constantly (well when I wasn't pairing Kim with Seven XD). They were just so cute and geeky together. Watching them together was always so much fun. They’re one of my favorite pairings til this day.  

LadyNox
Vice Captain

Lunar Kissed

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 10:23 pm
It might be responsible for it, but that doesn't mean that I have to like slashing the characters in that series. Whatever floats your boat though.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 5:11 am
LadyNox
I'm really glad to see this thread. There's just not enough discussion about slash (as opposed to yaoi) in this guild.There is so much slash in ST. That series helped in forming the slash fandom. Like a great revolution it was back in the day. o.o

That Kirk/Spock link was so funny. I giggled so much.

When I use to watch Voyager I use to slash Kim and Paris constantly (well when I wasn't pairing Kim with Seven XD). They were just so cute and geeky together. Watching them together was always so much fun. They’re one of my favorite pairings til this day.

I totally agree with you about the lack of slash, well, obviously, I keep making threads on it, but still... Lol.

And the link is great, isn't it? When I first found it I had it on my Myspace and everything. Just the expression on Kirk's face makes me want to laugh. ^ ^

Paris/Kim has to be the Voyager pairing, they're so cute together. Although I must admit that I'm not adverse to Tuvok/kim every now and then either... smile

Aeronwyn

14,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Cheerleader 200

Drakie Cakie
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 8:53 am
When you see my face, hope it gives you hell, hope it gives you hell.

Due to the new, foxy Kirk and Spock from the new Star Trek movie, I felt the need to revive this thread. :]

With that done, I shall say I proudly ship Kirk/Spock, Chekov/Sulu, and of course, Rand/Uhura. :]

When you walk my way, hope it gives you hell, hope it gives you hell.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 5:25 pm
Drakie Cakie
When you see my face, hope it gives you hell, hope it gives you hell.

Due to the new, foxy Kirk and Spock from the new Star Trek movie, I felt the need to revive this thread. :]

With that done, I shall say I proudly ship Kirk/Spock, Chekov/Sulu, and of course, Rand/Uhura. :]

When you walk my way, hope it gives you hell, hope it gives you hell.

Excellent work Drakie!

Star Trek is definitely seeing a crazy revival thanks to the new movie with new hot actors. I know that people are all over Kirk and Spock once again, but I am kinda leaning more towards Kirk/McCoy after seeing the movie. I think they'd do better with the buddy slash. This new Spock is better for the rival slash I think.

Just my opinions, but then I love Karl Urban way more than I like Zachary Quinto, so that probably colors my view of things. whee  

For-Chan Cookie
Captain

7,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Clambake 200

Drakie Cakie
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 8:49 am
They say ‘freak’ when you’re singled out.

: DDD

Yeah, I've noticed this. I saw a Flair on Facebook that said 'proud NEW Trekkie.' xD I think I like Chris Pine portraying Kirk than I did Shatner. He's just got more personality and seemed to bring a lot more to the character than Shatner did. And dude, Kirk/McCoy would be awesome.

Also,

SQUEEEEYOUNGSPOCKISSOCUTEEEEIWANTTOKEEPHIM.

The red. Well, it filters through.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 7:25 am
Kirk and Spock all the way  

protecterofelements

PotisTheron

Welcoming Receiver

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 10:52 am
As far a best series goes, it's a toss up between Next Gen and Voyager for me.

Always been a Spock/Kirk fan but that newest movie made me start thinking Spock/Kirk/Bones. xd Especilaly the way McCoy kept jabbing things in Kirk the whole movie.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 12:32 pm
PotisTheron
As far a best series goes, it's a toss up between Next Gen and Voyager for me.

Always been a Spock/Kirk fan but that newest movie made me start thinking Spock/Kirk/Bones. xd Especilaly the way McCoy kept jabbing things in Kirk the whole movie.

Hey, have you seen the blind man
In disguise
Looking for his eyes?

Hahaha OT3, totally. :]

Hey, have you seen the rain man
Looking to the sky
Begging for sunlight?

Drakie Cakie
Crew

For-Chan Cookie
Captain

7,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 3:56 am
Since Spock's blood is green, do you think he'd blush green when Kirk kissed him? surprised  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 7:51 pm
Green Blush? Ah... o_O  

Syntria
Crew

[The Pocky Shop]____Discussion Of Pre-Existing Creations (Anime/Manga/Books)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games