Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Pocky Shop]____Discussion Of Pre-Existing Creations (Anime/Manga/Books)
[Viewfinder] Theres not already a topic for this?! Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Renegade Jarlaxle

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 10:14 am
~ * ~

User Image

~ * ~

Anyone else obsessed with this sexy, awesome, wounderfully kinky manga? Asami is a god *though im sure everyone else prefers Fei Long stare xd * Anyway i plan on buying it very soon, anyone heard of it?

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 10:43 am
I'm a huge ViewFinder fan. biggrin  

Riosin

For-Chan Cookie
Captain

7,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 2:41 pm
I'm not surprised that there's no thread on this yet, considering that 90% of our guild probably isn't old enough to read it >_>

Personally, I've been following it for years. ...Yeah, that makes me feel a little old. I'm not crazy about the Takaba torture, but overall, I think the manga's intriquing. The characters are interesting. The sex is certainly interesting. ^_^;;

I think one of the best things about the manga is the relationship between Takaba and Asami. There's so much there, it breeds some awesome fanfiction delving into the inner workings of it all.

I can't wait to see what happens next. No spoilers but...you'd better come Asami!  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 5:32 pm
For-Chan Cookie
I'm not surprised that there's no thread on this yet, considering that 90% of our guild probably isn't old enough to read it >_>

Personally, I've been following it for years. ...Yeah, that makes me feel a little old. I'm not crazy about the Takaba torture, but overall, I think the manga's intriquing. The characters are interesting. The sex is certainly interesting. ^_^;;

I think one of the best things about the manga is the relationship between Takaba and Asami. There's so much there, it breeds some awesome fanfiction delving into the inner workings of it all.

I can't wait to see what happens next. No spoilers but...you'd better come Asami!

I know!
Spolier-
(I left off with Takaba seeing his bloody shirt and thinking about Asami, it was so beautiful, I'm at the edge of my nerves' wit.)

Riosin

Neka Srof

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 5:47 pm
I can't read other posts, lest it ruin the second manga for me.. crying But Viewfinder is truly, explicitely sexy. It is my favourite manga, and it's incredibly hot. To anyone who is tired of all the nice and dainty shounen ai and yaoi, this is the manga for you. It's amazing.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 1:33 pm
GentleAbriel
I can't read other posts, lest it ruin the second manga for me.. crying But Viewfinder is truly, explicitely sexy. It is my favourite manga, and it's incredibly hot. To anyone who is tired of all the nice and dainty shounen ai and yaoi, this is the manga for you. It's amazing.

i know! the american companies are only producing light shonen ai stuff. i dont generally like to read those anymore but what can you do?

lol...THANK GOD for the internet or i would have gone crazy by now xd  

Renegade Jarlaxle

For-Chan Cookie
Captain

7,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 3:16 pm
Renegade Jarlaxle

i know! the american companies are only producing light shonen ai stuff. i dont generally like to read those anymore but what can you do?

lol...THANK GOD for the internet or i would have gone crazy by now xd

Hey, I'm buying the translated stuff and I have shelves of nice hot smexy yaoi. Pretty much everything BeBeautiful puts out is smutty. Dramaqueen has some very very tastey selections, as does Blu. DMP might be putting out a lot of fluffy BL, but they've got a lot of hardcore sex as well. You're just not looking in the right place or something.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 11:10 pm
I've only read a little, but what I have read was awesome. I loved it. I like Asami way more than Fei Long.  

ShadowedMoonlight

Ruthless Sweetheart

Riosin

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 8:21 am
I like Fei Long's cute little Shota Con icon, he's so adorable. X3 But the licensed manga is so hard to get. I see it at the book store but when I want to buy it, they don't have it. But damn I love it so.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 11:38 am
i knwo i ended up having to order it a bebeautifulmanga...hopefully it comes. i cant wait to read it again heart

For-Chan Cookie
Hey, I'm buying the translated stuff and I have shelves of nice hot smexy yaoi. Pretty much everything BeBeautiful puts out is smutty. Dramaqueen has some very very tastey selections, as does Blu. DMP might be putting out a lot of fluffy BL, but they've got a lot of hardcore sex as well. You're just not looking in the right place or something.

i guess i should have also put in that post that im picky when it comes to the style sweatdrop i know, its stupid. i have seen a bunch of the harder yaoi but the art was all wrong 3nodding  

Renegade Jarlaxle

Yami Kimochi

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 8:06 pm
Dude, you all should google for ayano yamane's dedication site......there are chapters from the 3rd and fourth viewfinder books there as well as scans for yamane-sensei's other series crimson! I heart heart heart heart Finders.....great series. I'm old enough to get it, go one, need two, downloaded three, waiting for four. xd  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 3:49 am
Yami Kimochi
Dude, you all should google for ayano yamane's dedication site......there are chapters from the 3rd and fourth viewfinder books there as well as scans for yamane-sensei's other series crimson! I heart heart heart heart Finders.....great series. I'm old enough to get it, go one, need two, downloaded three, waiting for four. xd
I tried, but nothing that was actually Ayano Yamane's dedication site came up. crying  

ShadowedMoonlight

Ruthless Sweetheart

Yami Kimochi

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 10:01 pm
Webpage Title Here's the site I'm talking about. Happy reading heart From one yaoi fangirl to others!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 10:58 pm
Yami Kimochi
Webpage Title Here's the site I'm talking about. Happy reading heart From one yaoi fangirl to others!

thats where i got my scans from...yea, thats a good site 3nodding  

Renegade Jarlaxle

ShadowedMoonlight

Ruthless Sweetheart

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 7:12 am
Yami Kimochi
Many thanks to you! heart  
[The Pocky Shop]____Discussion Of Pre-Existing Creations (Anime/Manga/Books)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games