Submit

Which do you prefer?
  se7en
  bi
View Results

Teh Eve

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 2:32 am
Need I say more? =]

I vote for Se7en..because he's just damn cute. ^0^ I wanna run up and hug him to itty bitty bits at times...all the time. xDDD

Bi is good too...hot stuff though I prefer Se7en. *nod nod*

What about you guys?  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 10:45 am
i think i like se7en way way better because i kinda think bi is uglier. . .not to be mean or anything. . and i think se7en is way better dancer too. . . also his music videos are more entertaining and interesting. . and his music. .him. . bi i do not listen to his music. . bite??? thats kinda scary. .

[schizophrenic]

f a n g i r l

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 4:12 pm
SE7EN ALL THE WAY. lol. thats like a duh to me. ive heard bi's music and its pretty good, but se7en has more songs i like. out of all the bi songs ive heard, i only like one. i love all of se7en's songs. . .they are so good. he has such a nice voice!!! and so adorable too.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 1:54 am
orientalxbaby
i think i like se7en way way better because i kinda think bi is uglier. . .not to be mean or anything. . and i think se7en is way better dancer too. . . also his music videos are more entertaining and interesting. . and his music. .him. . bi i do not listen to his music. . bite??? thats kinda scary. .
yer..se7en is so hot. ><

Bi isn't attractive to me...but meh.. gonk gonk  

Teh Eve

Nanese_loves_Jaejoong

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 12:54 pm
I like Rain better cause he dance moves always follows with the beat of the song. For example Sad Tango was so perfect. Also I prefer his voice cause It's deep and very sexy. Don't get me wrong I also love Se7en. He's a great dancer too.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 8:07 pm
I prefer SE7EN. Bi is just meh. gonk He's ugly, sorry to say. xP I'm more into cute, adorable type boys rather than muscular, oily men.

I think SE7EN sings better and has quite a good bunch of nice songs although some do sound a bit like the other. Bi, I haven't heard much of him. Just a few songs which one of them I do not like.  

K-Pop

xly_smiles xP

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 3:45 pm
SE7EN! HANDS DOWN!

I like Rain, but Se7en's my boy, my number 2. (: I love his styles, his voice, his moves, his everything! He's cute and just so darn WOW!  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 2:29 am
Why do I always end up liking the one everyone doesn't? XD

WELL I HAPPEN TO LOVE BI.

..I think he's handsome. lol

No, really! I think he's cute.. He manages to be cute without looking girly, like Se7en does, in my opinion. AND HE HAS A HOT BODY. AUGH. gonk

*looks at the guild banner and giggles* HEEEE~  

Alicks
Captain

maicuu

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 10:40 am
I haven't heard much by se7en.
I liked Bi/Rain in Full House and I love his cd "It's Raining" (bad pun), plus he's a great dancer.
Funny thing is when I'm talking to asian foreign exchange students, the one thing we always have in common is Bi/Rain  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 7:27 am
ooh ooh btw...Se7en has awesome live performances...not that bi doesn't...but se7en's is awesomeness. mrgreen

@Alicks: LOL Tis good to be original xp  

Teh Eve

Teh Eve

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 7:28 am
Nanese_loves_Jaejoong
I like Rain better cause he dance moves always follows with the beat of the song. For example Sad Tango was so perfect. Also I prefer his voice cause It's deep and very sexy. Don't get me wrong I also love Se7en. He's a great dancer too.
your sig is so sexy..<3 spesh youngwoong man...hot stuff....  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 10:43 am
I prefer Bi. ^^  

[ love pill ]

beenhackby King Kool Aid

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 1:30 pm
I prefer Se7en<3
Bi Is tight too but Se7en is better for me smile

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 3:17 am
I've only heard one song os Bi's and to be honest, I didn't really like it, and Se7en is a much better singer! =D  

-Scorphin-

reno_ffvII

1,600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 3:24 am
i havent heard of bi so im gonna go with se7en  
kpopFANS

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff