Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian British Guild

Back to Guilds

A haven for British Gaians, and those sympathetic to their peculiar ways! 

Tags: britain, british, United Kingdom, english, england 

Reply The Politics Subforum, it was -almost- inevitable.
Does anybody actually like Tony Blair? Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like Blair?
  Yes
  No
View Results

Emmanuela

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 1:43 pm
I was thinking just now, does anybody here actually like Tony Blair, because everone complains about how crap the government is, so... ermm... Who actually likes him? And if so, why?  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 2:31 pm
His death would be welcomed.  

and_solo_said

Emmanuela

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 11:37 am
My thoughts exactly. My friend and I have come up with several nasty ways to dispose of him...!  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 12:46 pm
and_solo_said
His death would be welcomed.

I'm happy to say I agree, I doubt I'd wish to retract this statement at any point in the future either.

The problem of course is that the rot is with the party rather then solely with him.

Or perhaps the rot is with politics, I'm undecided.

Invictus_88
Captain

Emmanuela

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 1:11 pm
*watches Dead Ringers* Politics is corruption. *sigh* The government is fairly useless, it's just a shame really....  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 1:13 pm
Emmanuela
*watches Dead Ringers* Politics is corruption. *sigh* The government is fairly useless, it's just a shame really....
Politics isn't corruption. The current Labour government is no doubt corrupt but not all of us are part of that government.  

Mr. Bono Vox

Bronze Griffin

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 2:47 pm
He's just another vote-hungry politician. So, no.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 3:53 am
BronzeGriffin

They're all hungry, and rightly so really. The trick, I suppose, is in finding one that is hungry for the right reasons.

And if there are none, then damn them all equally. With venom and hellfire too, if that's your style.

Invictus_88
Captain

and_solo_said

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 12:45 pm
Invictus_88
BronzeGriffin

They're all hungry, and rightly so really. The trick, I suppose, is in finding one that is hungry for the right reasons.

And if there are none, then damn them all equally. With venom and hellfire too, if that's your style.

Oh yes, it is. biggrin biggrin ninja ninja  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 1:18 pm
Quote:
Mr. Bono Vox

Emmanuela Wrote:
Politics isn't corruption. The current Labour government is no doubt corrupt but not all of us are part of that government.

Yeah, I kind of meant that, but didn't really express it very well as I was distracted at the time, so my thoughts were wondering.  

Emmanuela

Mr. Bono Vox

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 3:25 pm
Emmanuela
Quote:
Mr. Bono Vox

Emmanuela Wrote:

Yeah, I kind of meant that, but didn't really express it very well as I was distracted at the time, so my thoughts were wondering.
Clearly.  
Invictus_88
BronzeGriffin

I agree.  

Mr. Bono Vox

Angra-Mainyu

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 5:47 am
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 6:48 am
There aren't enough differences. Therefore, I hate them equally.  

and_solo_said

Emmanuela

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 9:44 am
Quote:
Mr. Bono Vox

Emmanuela Wrote:
Quote:
Mr. Bono Vox

Emmanuela Wrote:

Clearly.

Hehe, yeah... when watching T.V. my mind goes completely blank>.< This is one of the reasons why I disaprove of watching it for more then one hour a day!

Quote:
and_solo_said

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 6:48 am
There aren't enough differences. Therefore, I hate them equally.

Ehehe, here here!  
The Politics Subforum, it was -almost- inevitable.

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games