Reply Adults 18 and Older : Exclusive!
The problem thread Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eiji-san

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 4:15 am
yes here you guys can post your problems and everyone can help out if they want.

yay! lets start helping people.

"We are not responsible for good intentions gone bad. So if you listened to our advise and your life is in hell because of it, you only have yourself to blame for doing what we said."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 1:43 am
ok, i got a problem. Gaia won't ket me post any of my art in the ART ARENA except for the two i already have up. how do i fix that?  

Smokey5000

Dapper Genius

seragnel

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 2:03 am
Eiji-san
yes here you guys can post your problems and everyone can help out if they want.

yay! lets start helping people

*wonders what made him make such a thread as this*  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 2:59 am
I gotta problem, I need about $300 to visit someone...but brokeness overcomes me. sweatdrop  

Selene Dendawga

Beloved Lunatic

~ Anime Betty ~
Captain

Dapper Vampire

2,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 4:10 pm
Good idea... We could use an "Advise Column" or I mean an "Advise Thread". 3nodding But make a small notation at the bottom of the first post stating: "We are not responsible for good intentions gone bad. So if you listened to our advise and your life is in hell because of it, you only have yourself to blame for doing what we said." blaugh whee  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 4:27 pm
~ Anime Betty ~
Good idea... We could use an "Advise Column" or I mean an "Advise Thread". 3nodding But make a small notation at the bottom of the first post stating: "We are not responsible for good intentions gone bad. So if you listened to our advise and your life is in hell because of it, you only have yourself to blame for doing what we said." blaugh whee
xd  

Selene Dendawga

Beloved Lunatic

Nale
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 4:30 pm
It's alive blaugh  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 9:53 pm
I gotta problem......

With your face! D:<

xp kidding  

XxNightGoddessxX

Empress Siryn

Clean Noob

1,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 12:34 pm
i need a job. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 5:22 pm
I have a major problem. I have fallen deeply in love with someone. They don't even know it. However, I have a girl friend and she has a boyfriend. We have known eachother for a while i did her wrong in a way. I wrote her a letter nad need to send it to her. I fel a conection with her that i do not have with my current girl friend. I love her too but still...I don't know what to do at all. I feel so sad...  

Eiji-san

~ Anime Betty ~
Captain

Dapper Vampire

2,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 3:33 am
Eiji-san
I have a major problem. I have fallen deeply in love with someone. They don't even know it. However, I have a girl friend and she has a boyfriend. We have known eachother for a while i did her wrong in a way. I wrote her a letter nad need to send it to her. I fel a conection with her that i do not have with my current girl friend. I love her too but still...I don't know what to do at all. I feel so sad...
Well one thing is certain and that is, you're not happy with your current girlfriend. So why are you still with her? Are you staying with your current girlfriend because you feel pity for her? Or, are you staying with her for purely sexual reasons? Or is it that you just can't stand to be single? ninja

Ask yourself this and answer it with what your heart tells you not your mind. "If this girl who you love came to you tomorrow and told you that she shared your feelings and was in love with you also but knew she couldn't pursue you because of your g/f, what would you do?" sad  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 7:09 pm
Eiji-san

I agree with Betty...

BUT

Here's my take...

First, get rid of excess baggage. Forgive how insensitive that sounds but to put it bluntly staying with someone that you aren't happy with creates even more problems. Second, I advise you to open up to this other female that you have fallen for. We lose nothing in trying. If you're afraid of rejection, for whatever reason, don't be. It's something that everyone faces in one form or another at any given time. Be true to your heart. Experiencing all facets of love, from it's true form to puppy love to heartbreak/ache is a wonderful thing, embrace it.

You know what you have to do... biggrin  

OpiuuK

OpiuuK

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 7:47 pm
Smokey5000
ok, i got a problem. Gaia won't ket me post any of my art in the ART ARENA except for the two i already have up. how do i fix that?

I know this is a bit late but I saw no one answered so if you're still having this problem check this thread in the Q&A...

Here  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 8:07 pm
I'm to damn sexy, but I'm tired of the ladys going crazy for me.
HOW CAN I HOLD BACK THE TIDE FROM BLAH FANGIRLS! eek

Count-BlahX

OpiuuK

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 8:17 pm
I usually give them so much sex that they end up passing out from exhaustion then you can go off and do what you will, when they wake up rinse and repeat... 3nodding  
Adults 18 and Older : Exclusive!

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff