Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[Host Club] A Rival Appears(Open! :D Need hosts & patrons!) Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yofiel

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 1:45 am
Ouran Private Academy is defined by one: prestigious families, and two, wealth. And prosperous people have much time on their hands. Therefore, our Host club is about these handsom guys who have time giving hospitality to these lovely ladies who also have time, and profit off them.

Life seems to have become fairly settled at Ouran Academy, even for the Host Club. Aside of course from the twins and their usual antics, and Tamaki still trying to win Haruhi's love, things seem to have become fairly normal.

But suddenly, the strange peace they have been enjoying is shattered, as a new host club apears. All of a sudden, they have competition.
The new host club quickly becomes famous, and gains great popularity. In no time it has reached success that coms close to surpassing that of the origional club, and a fierce fivalry is forming between the two.

And now, with the special, annual school excursion drawing near, it seems this new club couldent have chosen a better time for appearing. As these 'special excursions' involve going to a special resort - This year it is apparently a particularly large skying resort up in the mountains - where the students will have much time on their hands. Time which the large majoraty of the girls will, of course, spend designating time with their precious hosts.
How will the host club deal with its new rivals? what will happen on this excursion? it seems things have defineently taken an interesting turn of events.

~*~  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 1:46 am

~Rules~

* Please follow the Gaian and Guild TOS

* Please keep this thread pg13

* Please try not to swear exessively

* Please PM all your profiles to me, and wait untill I accept you before you start Roleplaying

* Please keep this thread literate. Try to at least fit a paragraph or two into your posts. I can understand the occasional writing block, but remember this is a literate Rp ^_^;

* To prove you've read these rules, put any of the smileys at the very end of your post

* We cannot start this Rp without at least two members in each club

* Remember, When speaking in OC, mark your posts (Like so)

* Have fun ^_^

Notes:

* This Rp doesnt start while their actually on the excursion. It starts as they are still at school. I'll be the one to decide when the excursion starts > smile

* If you're playing one of the actual characters, please try to stay in character A little OC isnt always a terrible horrendous thing, but try not to go overboard

* While this keeps the general story of Host Club and the characters in mind, You can have your character fall for whoever you please. Just because your Roleplaying Tamaki it doesnt mean you HAVE to stick with chasing Haruhi wink  

Yofiel

Yofiel

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 1:49 am
Character Sheets:

For Rival Host club members:

Name:
Age(remember, this is a highschool. Nothing silly like 8 or 10. And this isnt a fantasy Rp so you cant be 10000 either O_o):
Sex(I'd like the majoraty to be guys >.>):
Appearence:
Backstory(try not to be too angsty if you can. I usually enjoy a tragic past myself but we dont want a million orphans or students with abusive parents)
Why you wanted to join the Host club:
Position(the leader, the cute one, ect):
Other:

For regular students:

Name:
Sex(Yes you CAN be a girl if you want, but we dont want to many. remember this is a yaoi based Rp X3):
Appearence:
Backstory:
Designated Host(optional):
Other:

*If you want to be one of the origional Hosts, simply Pm me stating which you would like to be ^_^  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 1:59 am
~Characters:

~Host Club~

Tamaki:

Kyouya:

Hikaru:

Kaoru:

Hunny:

Mori:

Haruhi:

Haze Host Club

*The sporty one/king*
Name: Seki Sakuma
Sex: Please. I MEAN, male. ^^
Appearence: Tall, lanky form with dark blue hair that's a bit shaggy (down to the base of his neck) and emerald green eyes.
Likes: Art, writing, playing Lacrosse and Badminton, reading, secretly is an otaku
Dislikes: People who cannot speak properly, arrogant males, oatmeal, people who do not bathe, mean people
Backstory: Born in Montreal, Canada and then raised for 15 years of his life in Japan, Seki's fondest memories from his homeland are playing Lacrosse in the park with his now deceased father. He never took a liking to hockey due to an accident that caused a scar that is found on his left cheek. Now living in Japan with his mother (who is a diplomat), he attends Haze High School in attempts to pass and go back to Canada to become a famous Lacrosse player. In secret, he is an otaku to the core, loving nothing more than to be cooped up in his room with a few good mangas, his video games and reruns of Gundam ZZ.
Why you wanted to join the Host club: To gain status in the school for more support in his decision to move back to Canada.
Position: The sporty one/The King
Other: Overall a loving person, Seki learned to care for others at a very young age. With his overall personality being at top peak, it's no wonder why he was elected the King of the Haze Host Club. Though, if you find out about his otaku nature, he tends to be a complete spazz.

*The cute one*
Name: Shu chan (he tells everyone to just call him that)
Sex: Male
Appearence: User Image
Dislikes: Vegetables and mean people
Backstory: He is partly where the other host club became so popular. He is adorable and always has been one to attact alot of attention. He comes from a happy family that taught him the most important thing in life it so make people smile.
Position: The cute one
Other: He become a host to make people smile.

*The sophosticated/cool one*
Name: Yorin Le' Reille
Appearence: Yori is tall, slim, and carries himself with a certain elegance, as though some strange, invisible force is compelling is actions. His skin is pale and smooth, eyes a brilliant green, and his long hair a sunny golden - and most of the time, tied back in a loose ponytail, with a ribbon of varying shape and colour, depending on his mood. Yori can most often be seen with a friendly - if slightly uncertain - smile on his face.
Likes: Tea, flowers, pastels, anything from the 16/17th century - particularly the fashion, classical music - especially Mozart, "beautifull things" ribbons
Dislikes: anything dirty, people with no manners, disorganisation, the sight of blood
Backstory: Coming from a very rich, upper-class family, Yori spent much of his childhood surrounded by some of the best tutors the country had to offer. He was taught how to speak, how to eat, how to walk... All the things his parents had deemed "absolutely neccesary a boy of his social standing to learn" untill finally he was sent to Ouran where he could... Well, learn everything else.
Why you wanted to join the Host club: He felt it was his "Moral obligation" as a student of his "High aesthetic quality"
Position: the sophisticated/cool one
Other: The popular belief is that Yori is gracious, humble, chivalrous and completely naive of his own beauty. A perfect gentleman, naturally gracefull at everything he does.

The truth is simply that he is an incredible actor. While there are aspects of his "perfect personality" that may be natural, most of it is nothing but an elaborate act; and those that know him well enough know that he is a self obsessed perfectionist, whith a bad habit of being rather judgemental and sometimes thinking only of himself. He is a genuinely caring person though, and gets extremely upset in the event that his selfishness ends up actually hurting someone.

Name: Haiden Crowe
Appearence: Haiden Crowe Haiden 2
Likes: Expensive things. Anything shinny. Cute people. Candy
Dislikes: Ugly People, junk food, idiots, cooked vegtables.
Backstory: Haiden comes from a very weathly family, the Crowe's. He was born in Switzerland, but moved to Japan about 3 years ago. Most of the students on the school have no idea about him , and make up romors about why he's in Japan.
Why you wanted to join the Host club: Haiden is the main 'attraction' of the Haze Host Club.
Position: the Foreign, Mysteriouse one
Other:

Name: Riku Shitsuru
Sex: Hell YES! Wait?! Oh I'm mean male I'm male! ninja
Appearence: User Image
Likes: Peaches, chocolate, vanilla, anything sweet, music, being a punk, and causing micheif
Dislikes: Cherrys, spicy foods, toasters, and unfortunately being fake
Backstory:
Why you wanted to join the Host club: He was bored and had no friends so joining the host club was something he could do to become more social
Position: Happy go lucky troublemaker. He's a regular mad hatter, just that unpredicable.
Other: Riku is unpredictable with his mad hatter ways, he can be intelligent and cool at the same time, yet he can also say things in riddles and be mysterious. One thing is for sure you'll never know what he's thinking and a smile is always garentueed. He's more like the Chestshire cat though which makes him often a mischeivious person.

~Other Students~

Name: Jiru Tokugawa
Likes: ECW wrestling, hardcore wrestling, barbed-wire bats, ladders, chairs, and tables matches
Dislikes: wimpy boys
Appearence: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. without the sword and headband
Backstory: He is a young student, born in America, he moved to Japan due to a better education than America (sorry!) and learn about Japanese wrestling is almost same as hardcore wrestling...
Designated Host(optional): N/A
Other: If you makes him mad, he'll call you out in Extreme Rules match!

*If I've left any origional characters out, please dont hesitate to tell me. I only know what the anime's shown me and havent read the manga  

Yofiel

Yofiel

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 2:35 am
~Updates~

* We now have a name for the rival host club! (courtesy of Ryoga-chan heart ) as well as two new members!

*Yay! another new member! heart all we need now is a few people to play as some of the origionals and we're all set ^_^;

*Aaaand we've started! biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 12:48 pm
Appearence: Tall, lanky form with dark blue hair that's a bit shaggy (down to the base of his neck) and emerald green eyes.
Likes: Art, writing, playing Lacrosse and Badminton, reading, secretly is an otaku
Dislikes: People who cannot speak properly, arrogant males, oatmeal, people who do not bathe, mean people
Backstory: Born in Montreal, Canada and then raised for 15 years of his life in Japan, Seki's fondest memories from his homeland are playing Lacrosse in the park with his now deceased father. He never took a liking to hockey due to an accident that caused a scar that is found on his left cheek. Now living in Japan with his mother (who is a diplomat), he attends Haze High School in attempts to pass and go back to Canada to become a famous Lacrosse player. In secret, he is an otaku to the core, loving nothing more than to be cooped up in his room with a few good mangas, his video games and reruns of Gundam ZZ.
Why you wanted to join the Host club: To gain status in the school for more support in his decision to move back to Canada.
Other: Overall a loving person, Seki learned to care for others at a very young age. With his overall personality being at top peak, it's no wonder why he was elected the King of the Haze Host Club. Though, if you find out about his otaku nature, he tends to be a complete spazz.

Pwndd

Yofiel

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 11:00 pm
[Ryoga-chan]

(( you where meant to Pm it to me, but I'll accept it anyway X3))  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 11:02 pm
(((so when do we start?))  

perryunicornboy

Devoted Healer

10,350 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Yofiel

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 11:16 pm
perryunicornboy
(((so when do we start?))

((When we have a few members from the Host club >.< we cant only have members of one club and start. You're sig is adorable by the way X3))  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 12:02 pm
((oh thank you its me and my boyfriends avatars)))  

perryunicornboy

Devoted Healer

10,350 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Yofiel

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 3:48 pm
((Cool ^_^ the colouring on it's so nice! (I have no colouring skills when it comes to art crying ) Did you do it?))

((Argh, thats it, lets just start this thing already XD If we wait much longer it'll just die rolleyes ))  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 4:24 pm
Shu chan was doing his usually thing that day. He had girls swarming him telling him how cute he was and hugging him. Sometimes all the love got a little suffocating. He would dance and sing a little and they would smile and laugh. He loved smiles, not just love he thrived on them. He quite happy when he was given a rather large lollypop. His love for candy had always added to his cute appeal.  

perryunicornboy

Devoted Healer

10,350 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Yofiel

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 4:41 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 5:31 pm
"Seki-sempai! What are you reading?"

The boy jumped on the spot, slapping the manga he had been reading closed and automaticly putting his science book on top. He offered the questioning girl a smile and a wink, "Just studying."

The girl fluttered away with an airy giggle, the blue-haired teen sighing in relief. If his peers found out he was an otaku, he was dead meat.

Packing up the rest of his books, he slipped them into his dorm room before heading straight for the cafeteria, and then the Host Club.

Pwndd

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces