Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
"Yes! FINALLY!" Titles you can't wait to be released Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kitsune-chi

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 8:29 pm
Okay. Everybody has that one title, whether it be regular or BL, that they just can'tcan'tcan'tCAN'T WAIT until the next volume comes out! Do any of you have a manga like that? Or do you just read the scanlations? (I don't know HOW or WHERE to find scanlations; I am rather stupid when it comes to such things.)

FOR EXAMPLE!

I bought Loveless volume two today (FINALLYFINALLYFINALLYFINALLY! I was so happy; the Tokyopop site said it would be out on the thirteenth! IT'S THE SIXTH! SCORE!) and was absolutely thrilled! Loveless is by far my favorite BL manga (Second place being Menkui!, third place Beyond my Touch, fourth place Gravitation, et cetera, et cetera) of all time. So I am always thrilled when finding info or fanart or even better, tankubons of it!

However the next volume doesn't come out till October.

Sadness!

So the point of all this is: What BL manga can you just NOT WAIT to be released? If you had to pick one BL manga to be released in its entirety all at once, what would it be?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 8:35 pm
This might be a little off topic but does the manga go further then the anime?  

Groovin Magic

Kaikaku

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 8:54 pm
Loveless... I just bought it as well. xD
I don't think there's another series I can't wait for more then Loveless.
That's actually pretty sad... T-T

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 11:12 pm
i can'twait for the next japanese volume of lovlessto come out. i buy them that way cause they're less expensive and i can still tell what's going on ;^;. so it's a cliffhanger even without words.  

kainkuga

kainkuga

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 11:13 pm
Otasa
This might be a little off topic but does the manga go further then the anime?

of lovless? yes. :3 thankgod

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 11:44 pm
Gokujou no Koibito, Sekimatsu Darling, Kizuna and Young Avengers. I know the last is neither manga (though it is a comic book) nor BL, but it does have an established gay couple in it and right now there's a real of focus on one of them. So I figures it counts.  

LadyNox
Vice Captain

Kinomi-sempie

Friendly Lover

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 8:28 am
since i've seen some of the series, i just sat and read Loveless in the bookstore xp  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 8:52 am
Kinomi-sempie
since i've seen some of the series, i just sat and read Loveless in the bookstore xp
XD Well that's definitely one way to do it!  

Kitsune-chi

Kinomi-sempie

Friendly Lover

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 8:55 am
plus my friend was reading her manga so i had to find something to do 4laugh  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 5:21 pm
Kinomi-sempie
lol so did i  

P0P-TARTZ

DeniedUltraSex

1,925 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 5:23 pm
Heheheh...
My friend is the suplier.
I have no clue if she waits until they come out or just goes right to the store.
Buuuuttttt, I know she usually buys stuff from Tokyopop! ;D

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 8:02 pm
Let's see...Godchild vol. 2 & 3 (Hooray for CainXRiff!!)

and then DeathNote vol. 6  

Rouknette Desto-Inflamare

Eloquent Conversationalist

6,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200

Servant of Soubi

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 12:19 am
I'm with everybody else, I can't wait for the next volumes of loveless to come out.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 12:41 am
...DN Angel X) I only have four volumes at the moment, but every time I have enough money its the first thing on my list of things-to-buy XD  

Yofiel

Naevara

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 2:51 am
LOVELESS. I ordered that Manga six weeks ago AND THEY STILL DON'T HAVE IT IN STOCK. There's NO other way I can acquire the manga but by ordering it via this site.

Actually, I'm giving them another week before I'm going to become very, very annoying. They told me five weeks ago it would come in four weeks ago, and when I sent them an e-mail two weeks ago asking where the heck it is, they took 6 days before they answered while they usually reply within the day, saying it hadn't arrived yet (well, duh, obviously!), and that they were unable to tell me when it would. And now on their site it says Loveless will be in stock again in 2 - 3 weeks, but it says that for two weeks already.

*fuming*

And the second volume is DUE NEXT WEEK! ..Or this week?.. If this continues, I'll have the second before I even have the first..!

*starts crying*

NOT TO MENTION my Zetsuai manga is included in that order...! Although I'm more eager for Loveless than Zetsuai.. Nonetheless... This sucks.. They could at least offer to pay the shipping costs and send Zetsuai to me because I'm positive that this is their fault, and not that of whoever they're getting Loveless from.

Edit..: ..I see what my friend meant when he said he saw everyone with the same hairstyle as I have.. Luckily I seem to be one of the few who chose Silver..  
The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff