Submit

Money?
  Yes!
  No!
  HEECHUL!!! :D
View Results

I Have Moved

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 4:02 pm
Hahaha it's so frickin' funny how they try to communicate with the two American girls. XD HeeChul is so mean. ^^ If you didn't see it, go to YouTube and type in "Super Junior SBS Full House". I didn't see episode 3 yet................  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 4:03 pm
Boomph. XD domokun heart domokun  

I Have Moved

rubedochan

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 10:58 am
yesh I shaw it and I love it!!!! its so funny! poodle! lol ! her hair does kinda look like a poodle's... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 2:07 am
Yeah i saw...They were so cute...but i totally freaked when Donghae was shouting in a room with Kibum....and all the 3 members that i like is in there!!Haha..so lucky...Donghae,Hankyung and SiWon!!but somehow i don't like Anya(the polish girl)  

versusme

xly_smiles xP

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 8:40 am
I haven't seen it. I'll go watch now. ^^  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 9:54 pm
ahhhhhh everyone on youtube were debating whether Kibum's and Donghae's anger were real or just part of a "script"... -0-;; I'd like to believe it was real... I mean, if it were just script, it'd be like they were faking everything.... T0T I like my people real. ^^;;  

I Have Moved

versusme

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 8:20 am
Haha...it's was kinda like a prank they play...So cute!!Poor hankyung!!ANd he tried to prank them back but avail...!!Hankyung!!So cute!!You guys should really watch it!!  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 11:05 am
calverse
Haha...it's was kinda like a prank they play...So cute!!Poor hankyung!!ANd he tried to prank them back but avail...!!Hankyung!!So cute!!You guys should really watch it!!

lol i watched it. XD NOW I get what they meant when they said it was by script. XD  

I Have Moved

versusme

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 9:33 am
Haha....did you guys saw the episode when they did the taekwondo!!! It was hillarious and they won the mutizen award...they were all teary  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 9:40 am
calverse
Haha....did you guys saw the episode when they did the taekwondo!!! It was hillarious and they won the mutizen award...they were all teary

LOL that was funni when they cried, BTW, this is me, SutekiYume in a boy account lol. Just a crash test account. smile  

Ice Miser

I Have Moved

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 9:51 am
NoirFullMoon
calverse

LOL that was funni when they cried, BTW, this is me, SutekiYume in a boy account lol. Just a crash test account. smile

I'm BACK! biggrin Ahhhhh those lovely crying faces......... I wonder why they look so good when they cry? O_O  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 8:47 am
Haha...i just saw episode 8...Where they went to the English Town...

It was hillarious...when they were at the immigration centre...

Hankyung was like..."What the heck" and then he sopke CHinese... hahaha...he passed anyway

And Donghae was asked "Age" and he answered 'B' then the girl said 'C' then they went on.... and he passed!!!

then Eeteuk said"I love you" and passed!!!

It really is a hillarious episode....I laughed my a$s out!!!  

versusme

I Have Moved

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 4:26 pm
calverse

Hankyung was like..."What the heck" and then he sopke CHinese... hahaha...he passed anyway

And Donghae was asked "Age" and he answered 'B' then the girl said 'C' then they went on.... and he passed!!!

HAHHAA I watched that too! XD It was so funny! ^^

me and my sis were like on the verge of tears when eunhyuk bribed the lady with fake money to get outta the jail cell! XD

Heechul is just amazingly funny as usual XD he's too cute  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 7:31 am
calverse

lol. Ki Bum didnt even need to do much and he was passed so easily !!!

did you guys see the mission part ?

hee chul was suppose to get some fav adult book and he got some weird funny children's book !!! LOL!!!

han kyung and shi won were soooo adorable. coz they're my fav membies !! they've tried their best !!

dong hae's one was damn funny. after he finish ordering, he opened his english phrasebook thingy.

DH : can you turn the lights off ?
waitress : huh ?
DH : ah, nvm...
*Ki Bum laughing at the side...naughty..*
waitress : 2900 won pls
DH : NO MONEY !!!!!!!!

ahahahhaha. they're so funny !  

konayuki-chan

versusme

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 5:18 am
I saw that...and they said nevermind it's free!!! HAhaha i think it's because they're cute!!!  
kpopFANS

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff