Do you like leather?
  Yes
  No
  Don't Really Care One way or the other
View Results

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 9:37 am
All right, this is a thread to describe and share about anything leather that you own, or would like to own someday. It can be anything from a leather trench coat, a leather whip, to a leather couch. This is a thread to discuss anything leather really. (or even sythetic leather if you are anti-leather).

What about leather do you enjoy? The scent? The texture? The sight? Feel free to share details.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 10:08 am
OoOoOoO LEather 4laugh ninja wink Yummy<3
I Love The SMell of Leather! xd And The Feel of it,sooo Smooth <3

Xoh_Emily

Asuna Kimbei

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 11:21 am
I have some leather belts..... theyre ugly.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 11:23 am
I don't really like leather. I own one thing that's leather, which is a small pouch. I got it when I was younger and use it to carry gemstones around.  

Angel Bruja

Tenebrion Valefor

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 11:30 am
Well i do and i dont like leather. I like it because it just plain looks cool but i dont like it because its heavy and it makes it hard to move around in. Plus its expensive.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 11:33 am
I'm an entirely sensual person. Leather is one of the greater things in life. The smell, texture, color... all drive me batty.  

Ciora

MortSanglant

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 12:16 pm
The first leather item I ever owned, to my knowledge - considering that I may have had something prior and just didn't know cause I was so young - was a black leather bookbag. My uncle had bought it for me for Christmas. It was small compared to traditional backpacks, so I wasn't sure about using it. But I did anyway because it was leather! I wound up being able to efficiently utilize the small amount of space. I still use it to this day. It's going on six or seven years of ownage. The second is my trench coat. I got a pretty good deal on it I think. It's wonderful scent has yet to fade on me. We also have reddish brown leather furniture in the living room. A couch and a loveseat. They are awesome as well. My favourite of these is of course my trench. heart  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 1:48 pm
Mmm, leather *drools like Homer* particularly on hot biker guys.....*thoughts wander* back on topic, I love leather clothes and boots. I currently have my absolute favourite boots, my New Rocks in leather VERY comfortable, and a pair of nice leather trousers and jacket. Unfortunately with the weather warming up it isn't adviseable to wear all at once unless I want to become a little puddle of sweat on the pavement....  

Isobel Bellamy

RaynieDays

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 5:11 pm
My favourite leather item I own would have to be my boots. I love the way they just fit oh so perfectly. I don't really own much leather. I would like to own a leather whip one day though.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 5:17 pm
The smell, the feel
love leather

I luv my couch, boots, car, desk chair, etc.  

Bornnnyc123

lola_siannodel

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 5:21 pm
I have a very large, black, leather coat with faux fur lining.

The faux fur is so soft, and the leather looks cool, and it matches everything I wear. Plus, since it's so big, I won't have to worry about getting a new one any time soon.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 5:26 pm
HMmmm.....I don't know what I'd do without my knee-high black suede ranger boots.....or my low brown moccassins. the leather trench makes a statement yet subterfuge is nigh impossible! the incessant squeak-squeak-squeak of it all.....this computer chair isn't half bad as the arms are simuleather. As for leather pansu and other random bits of clothing always remember this:

heat = sweat + leather = chafing. O.U.C.H.  

ceilisidhe

GilAskan
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 5:47 pm
I love leather. Living (as I may have mentioned elsewhere...) in Michigan, leather is good because it keeps me warm. I have a pair of knee-high black-leather combat-boots, leather driving gloves, multiple leather belts. I have a trench coat, but alas, it is not leather. It is warn down though, so I may get a new one, perhaps, a leather one.

I love leather, I repeat. I have two leather couches, and I love them. I love the warm, full smell and the firm feel.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 6:26 pm
Black leather is so sexy. whee I love it.  

-Hel the Reaper-

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 7:52 pm
LEATHER
Leather.

LEATHERRRR!!!

I love the feel on leather...I always have.
Since I was a kid.
My dad worked on funiture, he repairs it, for a living. And well, we always had leather around the house....

So, I got used to it..and just fell in LOVE with its scent, feel, even taste. Yes, I chew on leather.

And, my trench coat is so wonderful. It's XXXL, so fits ANYONE...perfect length, smell, feel, comfort, warmth....

It's just, amazing. I would cry if I didn't have it.
I've even just slepped outside and use my coat as a blanket...it's amazing.
I'm glad to own it.

Next up, Leather Boots, actual military issue too.
Just need the money.

As for pants/shirts...um. no.
I'll pass.
But, I do find it very nice to look at.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items