Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Pocky Shop]____Discussion Of Pre-Existing Creations (Anime/Manga/Books)
Magic Users Club

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Riosin

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 9:54 am
Have you seen this anime? It's funny as hell and I highly recommended it to any yaoi fan with a sense of humor.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ogAAgez_5k8&

A main character, Ayanojou Aburatsubo, is so incredibly gay (and sexy) not to mention madly in love with the other male (but straight) charter, Takeo.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 1:36 pm
Wow, it's been a long time since I've heard anyone mention Mahou Tsukai Tai. It's good to see it hasn't been forgotten lol. It really is a great little series. Uber cute and silly.

I don't really consider Aburatsubo a main character. He's more like supporting cast. But either way, he's totally awesome. :3 I love to watch him torture Takeo. Oh the innuendoes.  

LadyNox
Vice Captain

Neka Srof

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 6:05 pm
Hahaha. I love Ayanojou. He's adorable and hot, and cruel. Personally, the fact he's hitting on someone as ugly as Takeo makes me a little sad, but I still love Aya.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 3:07 pm
When watching this, am I the only one who was sitting there hoping Takeo would decide that he really likes the other guy? lol.  

FaerieQueenSparkle

LadyNox
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 3:57 pm
Haha! I kept hoping a really hot guy would join the club and swept Aburatsubo off his feet. I suppose Takeo had to do though. XD  
[The Pocky Shop]____Discussion Of Pre-Existing Creations (Anime/Manga/Books)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games