Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
If you could... Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

toachung

7,450 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 1:57 pm
If you could erase any anime/manga character in any pairing and put anyone else, who would you put and why? question

... Just wondering... wink

.... Seijaku_Ishida has a point....

Chill out Peeps.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 2:00 pm
um... any Malik pairing, i'd take the other party out and insert my bisexual ex boyfriend 'cause he needs some freak like that  

KytchynWitche

Dedicated Lunatic

7,650 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0

`k a t e

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 2:18 pm
I like the manga Fruits Basket, but all the couples are het. So really, it would be nice to erase any of them. ^.^  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 2:33 pm
*plucks Kairi out of the scene of Kingdom Hearts entirely*

*dusts hands off*

There we go.

Kitsune-chi

Rock Paper Tofu

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 4:27 pm
I'm not sure if I would change it, but I would make Hiro, from Gravitation, gay, and like Shuichi too. I would make a dispiting love triangle between Shuichi, Hiro, and Yuki. It would be more interesting but also change the storyline. Hmm....The possibilities. whee  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 6:16 pm
Take Winry out of Fullmetal Alchemist. Second choice would be Riza, but I chose Winry because Riza is cooler than Winry. Then put Edward and Roy together. That'd make me one happy Nibzo.  

Kukucs Keetleen

DeniedUltraSex

1,925 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 6:16 pm
Hmmmm, I can't think of any at the moment. ;__;

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 6:41 pm
Make Sasuke from Naruto a girl and Sakura a man...*gets shot* What?! It works, I get my NaruSaku while still getting yaoi and more reason for fan girls to hate Sasuke, I win in three ways.  

Riosin

HighKiller(HK)

13,340 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 11:27 pm
pretty much any het parings.... they just ruin the good yummy parings.... *waited on the bashings* xp ninja  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 7:10 am
Tyree-Shingen
I'm not sure if I would change it, but I would make Hiro, from Gravitation, gay, and like Shuichi too. I would make a dispiting love triangle between Shuichi, Hiro, and Yuki. It would be more interesting but also change the storyline. Hmm....The possibilities. whee

... that already happened behind the scenes..

There's a lot of hints that Hiro liked Shuichi, but hid it, beacuase he wanted Shuichi to be happy.

But once that chick showed up (can't remember the name) he gets over Shuichi I guess, and goes with her instead  

SmexyOnlyForShay

Hayasaka Kosei

Timid Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 8:58 am
-boots Sophia out of Star Ocean 3-

Done~

It's interesting: I love both het and yaoi pairings for SO3, provided that SOPHIA IS NOT IN THEM. I hate her that much. >_>  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 10:11 am
Am I the only one who would pick none?

I like slash and all, but I am well aware the manga-ka put the character in there for a reason.  

Seijaku_Ishida

8,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Brandisher 100

Rock Paper Tofu

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 10:38 am
SmexyOnlyForShay
Tyree-Shingen

... that already happened behind the scenes..

There's a lot of hints that Hiro liked Shuichi, but hid it, beacuase he wanted Shuichi to be happy.

But once that chick showed up (can't remember the name) he gets over Shuichi I guess, and goes with her instead
scream Mann! Why did she have to show up?! Yeh I would take her out of teh anime. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 11:21 am
Nibzo
Take Winry out of Fullmetal Alchemist. Second choice would be Riza, but I chose Winry because Riza is cooler than Winry. Then put Edward and Roy together. That'd make me one happy Nibzo.

Tottlay agree with that! Or Id make Winry a guy and be crushing on Al ^_^  

Jade Rotaski

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Nuclear Plant 500

Tohma-kun2723

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 5:03 pm
Tyree-Shingen

If you read Gravitation remix volumes there is one chapter with a KxHiro pairing and one with Hiro Shuichi and Hiro's brother. and Hiro admits to liking shuichi. and I'm not sure about megamix i haven't finished reading it yet...  
The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff