Submit

Like Korean Music Videos???
  Yupp!!!
  Maybe
  Nope. . .
View Results

[schizophrenic]

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 9:00 pm
hmmmm. . . i was just wondering what music videos the people in this guild like. . . i guess this is a way for people to watch new music videos that sound interesting. . . i know most of the time i usually watch music videos for the story line or animation and stuff. . so it would be interesting to see new music videos. . soooo. . .post the music videos you like here!!!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 4:22 pm
I have a bunch of BoA music videos...more japanese than chinese...(you know what I feel like I'm the only BoA fan in this forum lol I think most of the post I've posted are BoA related) But I like a lot of music videos that have dancing in them because usually I try to learn the dances.  

adorkable-1

Alicks
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 5:14 pm
adorkable-1
I have a bunch of BoA music videos...more japanese than chinese...(you know what I feel like I'm the only BoA fan in this forum lol I think most of the post I've posted are BoA related) But I like a lot of music videos that have dancing in them because usually I try to learn the dances.
Nuu! I are BoA fan! ;D Anyway, I also like BoA videos, but I don't think she has any Chinese..? I know she released a Cantonese Girls on Top, but I dunno about a video... Anyway, she has Korean & Japanese, and I like both. ^^  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 12:14 am
well. . i am not a BoA fan myself. . .and i never ever seen a BoA music video in my life except for triangle by dbsk, but that is not considered one of her music videos. . . i think when i saw that music video i watched it until BoA and the trax came on and i ran out of the room because the trax was too loud and BoA's voice was getting to my head. . sorree to the BoA fans out there. . .

[schizophrenic]

I Have Moved

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 1:56 pm
I'm a BoA fan! biggrin Go to U-TUBE and look up Be The One. I really liked this one. biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 4:36 pm
yup yup. . youtube all the way. . keke. . .but not the BoA part. . . i think the most memorable music videos that i have ever watched that was korean. . was because i am a girl by kiss because it was the most saddest music video that i have seen. . . im sorry by f-iv because suicide that was just interesting. . . rising sun by dbsk because it was pretty pretty kewl. . . we are the future, hope and a song for a lady by h.o.t because we are the future was odd. . hope was also odd and very very interesting. . .the song fit the situation. . keke. . and song for a lady was pretty good in a sad way. . . but i did not like moon hee jun's lipstick. . that was scary. . . .

[schizophrenic]

Teh Eve

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 8:09 pm
Rising sun...=D  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 11:34 pm
orientalxbaby
yup yup. . youtube all the way. . keke. . .but not the BoA part. . . i think the most memorable music videos that i have ever watched that was korean. . was because i am a girl by kiss because it was the most saddest music video that i have seen. . . im sorry by f-iv because suicide that was just interesting. . . rising sun by dbsk because it was pretty pretty kewl. . . we are the future, hope and a song for a lady by h.o.t because we are the future was odd. . hope was also odd and very very interesting. . .the song fit the situation. . keke. . and song for a lady was pretty good in a sad way. . . but i did not like moon hee jun's lipstick. . that was scary. . . .

what is scarier than moon hee jun's lipstick was when kangta put on lipstick in polaris <-- spelled it wrong but oh well. .

[schizophrenic]

se7enmidori

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 12:02 pm
I like BoA and Se7en's music videos...  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 4:07 pm
i love se7en's music vids. . .and super juniors. . .and dbsks. . . .jtl had good ones. . . . ss501. . . . and a whole bunch of guys. . . . i love music videos with fine looking guys. . jtl is old but their music video for memories was hella good. . . . . . but yeah, i have a lot more favorites.  

f a n g i r l

[schizophrenic]

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 11:24 pm
hmmm. . the worst. . well woundnt say worst . . but bad that i remember was snow prince . . sorry ss501 freaks out there but i do not like their music videos. . including warning and the other one something about fighter?? oh well. . i do not think they have interesting stories in it. .

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 2:17 am
hm..i have tonnes of TVXQ and Super Junior Mv and Se7en Mv's in my computer  

versusme

f a n g i r l

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 10:31 pm
well, maybe ss5o1's music videos werent awesome, but you have to admit, they can definitely sing. trust me, im going through this jrock visual kei stage. . . some of the guys may look sexy as hell, but some cant sing at all. i know that ss501 can sing. and warning wasnt that bad. . .  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 5:32 pm
even though its old. . .i love dong bang shin ki's hug. . .those were the good old days. . . and a cute music video  

f a n g i r l

[schizophrenic]

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 6:18 pm
well the music videos that they are doing now are quite tedious. . . i watched like two and go bored. .

kpopFANS

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff