Reply The Music Artists Guild
Any1 wanna get a band to gether with me?? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

_SexxGurL_

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 7:21 am
Hello my name iz Erin and im trying to get a band together...I play the elctric guitar,sing and write songs so if any1 interssted at all then message me A.S.A.P than maybe we can hook up sometime well message me peace!!  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 8:01 am
Well it depends are you in MD and do you want your band to have 2 guitars  

Suga_NutZ

x.Marsh[mel]low.x
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 10:14 am
gonk I would do some guitar/keyboarding/drums for you but turns out you're all the was in NS and I'm over in AB >.<  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 3:07 pm
I'd love to join a band. I'm no good right now, but practice makes perfect, eh? You'd just need to live somewhere around north Arkansas. O.o  

Assassin Of Youth

_SexxGurL_

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 7:48 am
ya i want my band to have 2 guitarist and a bass,keyboard,drums,and possible a piano...  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 8:57 am
Even if we don't live in the same area I saw this thing on MTV where these guy's made a whole album and they just sent samples of their work to each other and they tinkered with it and made it good trust I know I bought the album and I think one guy lived in Amsterdam and the other in like NYC.

Just a thought  

Suga_NutZ

tentousama

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 4:13 pm
I would love it, but we don't live anywhere near each other, and I would want to play live shows...I'm a picky whiney b*****d like that xd  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 3:18 pm
hey i am a bassist. i live in IA i am looking for a band to play with  

ghost_09

H a v o c

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 3:05 pm
Im a guitarist but Are you realy trying to make a band cuz I dont know where you live but I'm in Michigan. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2005 8:13 pm
Mel_Darkflame
gonk I would do some guitar/keyboarding/drums for you but turns out you're all the was in NS and I'm over in AB >.<

Wait a second, do you mean AB as in Alberta? I'M IN ALBERTA! Edmonton actually.  

Junai Bokunenjin

Ferocious Flautist

51,590 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Just A Regular User 500
  • Forever a Musician 500

marco12

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 10:45 am
anyone live near Zapata, Texas.... gonk .....i play eletric guitar.....or is anyone atleast from texas  
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 8:36 am
Suga_NutZ
I saw this thing on MTV where these guy's made a whole album and they just sent samples of their work to each other and they tinkered with it and made it good

I know, I've heard of those sorts of things before, it's more common in electronic fields though, mainly becuase the samples tend to be very set. My friend did that with a classical guitarist in England though. We live in Ireland (so you know) it sounded really good!

Anyone willing to give it a go?  

Tungska Butterfly

marco12

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 4:40 pm
marco12
anyone live near Zapata, Texas.... gonk .....i play eletric guitar.....or is anyone atleast from texas
....guess not.....*feels alone in the world*  
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 3:17 pm
Wow that's scary. My name's erin too. I'd love to join a band but i live in Australia lol i can play rythem or lead guitar whatever u need. But i can sing okay i'd just need a warm up xp  

L a d y b i r d

Tiokin

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 10:18 pm
Im always willing to drum, but I live in WA and I'm too lazy to record just myself and send it to anyone.  
The Music Artists Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff