Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
What kind of yaoi do you dislike? Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Is there a certain guy you won't allow to be gay?
  Yes, no one can have him! He's mine!
  No, I'm content with all the boys being with others. :)
  I dunno.. Maybe I like someone.
View Results

ph34r t3h b3cc4

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 8:25 pm
I'm not talking about the pet peeves or anything. I'm talking about if you've ever loved a character so much, that you wouldn't want to see him gay with others (cuz you want him to yourself), if you've ever been like, "No! He's not gay! '>.<".

I lovelovelovelove Seto Kaiba. And it just kills me to see people putting him with the guys, making him gay, seeing pictures of him with the other characters. I really sucks, because I see those pictures very often. ;-; I want him to be the only straight one. sweatdrop Be straight with me, Seto! Or at least my OC Yugioh character (is female)!! XD

Soooo... Who do you dislike seeing with the other guys? I also doubt many people would post, because everyone here is a full-on yaoi fan and such. "Anybody being gay is fine by me!" is what some might say. But I also know there are some of you that can't stand certain boys to be gay. ^^'  
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 8:38 pm
Inuyasha....
I hate seeing Inuyasha paired up with any other guy from the series. It makes me sooo mad, you wouldn't believe it. I want those sute doggy ears all to myself! T-T It sad really...
Anywho. That's probably the only character I don't like seeing paired up with another guy. Other than that, I'm fine. ^^

Kaikaku

DeniedUltraSex

1,925 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 8:40 pm
Hmmmmm, I really don't think that way... I guess. ^^;;
I love any couple no matter the gender and what gender that are with.

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 8:45 pm
DeniedUltraSex

I knew someone was gonna say that! xd  

ph34r t3h b3cc4

DeniedUltraSex

1,925 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 8:58 pm
ph34r_t3h_b3cc4
DeniedUltraSex

I knew someone was gonna say that! xd
I know.
I couldn't help but tell my truth though. ^^;;

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 9:48 pm
I guess this topic only applies to girls. Cause I want that character to be gay. whee  

Rock Paper Tofu

Parabear

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 11:51 pm
Well, I use to be that way about Riku. But eventually, the more I played the game, the pairing of he and Sora just grew on me. lol

To this day I REFUSE to think of Hiei being with Kurama... I guess it really is one of those 'I want him to myself' type of things. XD Hiei was my first 'anime love' and I still love him~ >3 lol

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 12:40 am
Nina-kun
Well, I use to be that way about Riku. But eventually, the more I played the game, the pairing of he and Sora just grew on me. lol

To this day I REFUSE to think of Hiei being with Kurama... I guess it really is one of those 'I want him to myself' type of things. XD Hiei was my first 'anime love' and I still love him~ >3 lol

I was the same way with Sora XD I was like 'Stay away, Riku! D:<'  

ph34r t3h b3cc4

kageling

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 12:59 am
Ahahahah I'm with UltraSex, really. ^^"

I don't feel at all possessive about my fandom characters, either. They belong to each other in their world, not in mine...

And I'm pretty gay myself, anyway, so I'm not all that interested in territorializing boys. XD

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 1:04 am
DeniedUltraSex

Tuxedo Douche

Lum Cheng

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 6:37 am
I don't care, personally. But my best friend says "NO, I won't bring my Hiei keychain to school so you can put Kurama next to him and therefore give meaning to Kurama pointing down because Hiei is looking in that direction!" xd
... well, maybe not in so many words, but she doesn't let me pair Kurama with Hiei. She likes yaoi, but she's VERY closed-minded about Kurama and Hiei.  
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 7:35 am
Err, no problems. There are no guys I would say "He's only miiiineee!" and was upset when he's with anybody else. It's even better, when he's with another guy than with a girl. biggrin  

ushah

Akurei Demon Wolf

Barton Wolf

35,565 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 8:09 am
I"m fine with all the guys being friendly with eachother. The ones that I love the most would have to let me watch before I let them have their guys sweatdrop xd  
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 9:48 am
I think its weird, my friend hates all yaoi except for Gravitation. Shes so weird.  

Scar_the_Ishbalian

6,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items