Could you pull the trigger... Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

IraMorti

Demonic Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 11:34 am
This was recently on my mind... You here a lot of people saying they will kill you, or I have killed this many people... Just a bit of joking. Then also those who are obsessed or just interested in death, killing, etc. People will say they want to kill someone, when they are angry, upset, or a mix of a few emotions.

It got me wondering, could you truly pull the trigger on someone? Could you actually bare the thought of plunging cold, sharp steel into the flesh of another human being. Do you actually have the heart to kill? It's easy to say you can, some of you might try to reply to this by saying something like "Hell yes!" or along those lines. Really think about it, it really is hard to imagine yourself in such a situation, and even harder to actually do such a thing, if someone was to put a gun in your hand or a knife... and tell you to kill another. Right there. So could you... pull the trigger?

I myself, I think I could... I really honestly think I could, and that scares me. In a way on some days it might excite me like it was some thrill ride... at the same time scare me. It is a strong curiousity, of which I'd never want to get the better of me. Once you take a life, afterall, you can never get it back... Post your thoughts.

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 11:38 am
It depends on the situation. But, proably not.  

Angel Bruja

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 11:49 am
I know that if it came down to it I could kill, but I'd need a reason. I don't really have the curiosity to find out what it's like. The actual process of killing isn't something I'd care for. I don't have a reason to so I don't have the desire.

I'm acculay more interseted in the cleaning up after murder. I think a lot about how I'd dispose of a body rather than how I'd kill. I know with modren forensics finding bodies is easier for detectives so it would be interesting to see how long I could go without having a body I disposed of found.  
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 12:40 pm
Hmmm... The disposing of the body, thats interesting. Like you, I trully don't have the desire to kill. But, as I said. I do have a sort of curiousity towards it. I wonder how much just a slightly movement of one finger could change my way of thinking, my views... my life.  

IraMorti

Demonic Shapeshifter

ieatyourtclol

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 1:04 pm
I know I could. No reason for saying so ... just I know. It doesn't scare me; rather, gives me a sense of confidence. If a situation were to arise ... I won't be the one who freezes. The actuall though of that person dying and me being responsible also doesn't bother me. It is what it is. I don't value life so in the end who cares? Rather easy act: killing

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 2:00 pm
Much as I might hate it there's one person who I hate more than ANYONE, but I know I still couldn't kill him.

Well, I hope so. I assume so.  

Mordrayne

Emperor Lothar

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 2:12 pm
Depens on the circumstances but yes i think i could kill a person. Considering ive always wondered whats its like to kill a person i wouldnt be surprised if i will kill someone sometime in my life.  
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 2:15 pm
wel.. to tell the truth yea i think i cound in fact there wasa someone who i came an inch (mentally) from killing ...
and i know i wound have if i wasnt scared of going to jail or somthing..
but if i cound have gotin away with it i wound have i know it..
the guy cound make me so f*@king mad i wanted to see his blood run >< eveyday i saw him i wanted to bash his face in till i heard his skull crack!! ..he made my life a liveing hell! evil
but we have moved sence then and i feel alot more sain ^^  

Suicidal_Snowflake

Mordrayne

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 2:45 pm
I almost killed someone once, but I didn't exactly realised I was doing it... I can't acctualy remember why.... Probably just felt like it.  
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 3:18 pm
I don't think I could bare to live with myself if I killed someone, I've been close to killing a few people many times but I just can't do it.  

BlairyFairy

ceilisidhe

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 5:41 pm
Yes. If they were in a position to threaten my beloved, it was the absolute only alternative and I knew - knew - simply harming or crippling said person wouldn't deter him/her.  
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 5:46 pm
with no repercussions and benifit for myself. Yes

and if its somebody I love's a** on the line, ******** all repercussions
yo a** is dead  

Choboxer

5,800 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 9:43 pm
I think that if I were to do such a thing, I would be plauged by guilt and regret for the rest of my days. My heart is too soft to not suffer pangs of anguish and regret over taking the life of another. I know how to do so if the need should ever arise and I must defend myself from the depridations of others, but I hope that day never comes to pass. I've taken martial arts and trained a bit with my swords... I know where the weak points in the human body are, and how to target them effectively.

As for a gun... I would never kill someone with something as impersonal as a gun, so in that sense, no, I could never pull the trigger. Even with my sword I still might hestiate a moment too long, looking for another way, I have that flaw in logic where I still attempt to see the good in others.

I know I would fall into the darkest recesses of depression if ever forced to take another person's life no matter the reason.  
PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 12:14 pm
I could only kill with good reason, not some crummy "oh, they pissed me off real bad, they must die" reason, that just reeks of someone incapable of dealing with their emotions, I'm talking about someone that's already killed or going to, I'd have no problems because there's no reason to kill an innocent with no blood on their hands, no matter how much they've ******** with you.

As for disposing of the body...no, if I did kill someone I'd face up to the concequences. I would have ended someone's life so I know that you must deal with what's to come.  

Isobel Bellamy

NyteOwl

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 6:12 am
If they get me to the point where they keep pushing me past anger I feel like I could do it.  
Extended Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff