Welcome to Gaia! ::

Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Back to Guilds

Reply Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People
I have a crush on an Asian guy...but I'm shy..help Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Don't well all
  Asian guys are hot
  this is a dumb post
  Sure I'll help
View Results

Fuyana

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 9:28 am
*sigh* So there's this really cute guy I think he's Chinese he's a grade under me.. but I find him really attractive the problem is I'm too shy to even say hi. What if he only dates Asian girls.... I don't want to be rejected.. sad panda cry
I don't know what I should do...can someone help?  
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 9:34 am
if you really like him go up to him even if you are shy or try to find out if he has aim or msn or something. usually its easier to talk to someone through the internet. you could wait until you get your yearbook and people are signing it. walk past him and go, "oh have you signed my yearbook yet?" and when he's signing ask if he has aim or msn or whatever you use to chat.  

cocoONneptune

XvXYuNiEXvX

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 9:47 am
You could get a friend and ask him certain questions, thats wat I do when I like a guy. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 10:09 am
wellz if u lyk him den u should talk 2 him  

watscrackin

Omni_Skittles

5,250 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 10:10 am
OMG OMG OMG!!! girls like you drive me nuts!!!!!!! Just ask the guy! get over your shyness! If your to shy to ask a guy out... then maybe your not ready to date! dont make things complicated it will only stress you out!  
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 10:30 am
User Imageyes so do i but i actully talk to himUser Image

[Ice_Cream_Sandwich]

The Raining Soul

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 11:44 am
go up to him and try to be friends....maybe soon after your friends he'll find you pretty attractive  
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 11:54 am
talk to him.i had the same problem(exept the guy i like was the same age as me).i didnt talk to him for a whole year and my friends tried to get me to talk to him but i didnt and he know i liked him but now its is to late cause he moved to hawaii.dont make the same mistake i did.at least be friends with him  

RAWRpham

Yukana Kyoda

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 12:07 pm
Fuyana
*sigh* So there's this really cute guy I think he's Chinese he's a grade under me.. but I find him really attractive the problem is I'm too shy to even say hi. What if he only dates Asian girls.... I don't want to be rejected.. sad panda cry
I don't know what I should do...can someone help?
Get to know him, flirt, ask for him phone number, ask him out.

DUH.

Same as any other guy, it's kinda rasiest to think that just becasue he's Asian he wouldn't consider dating you.  
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 12:07 pm
Hello.... speaking from experience, I'm an Asian guy and was asked. I didn't know what to say since I was also pretty shy. The problem was that it was the end of the school year and that person was leaving the school. The moral? Ask as soon as you can. If you're rejected, then that guy is missing out on a wonderful person. Yeah. Ok. 3nodding sweatdrop  

Soryunjin

madkiller007

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 12:11 pm
from a guys point of view: are u in high school? cuz if you are, then guys that are a grade lower than you will often go out with you. now are you a blond american? cuz i know some Chinese like americans. since you like him the best way to do it is to find him alone at some time and go and ask him out. He probably will say yes. safest way is a dinner and a movie, guys usually will go for that, and since is a girl asking a guy, the guy usually will say yes, "even if they don't like you" But after the date, i'm sure that you'll know whether if he likes u or not.

P.S. I'm Chinese too.  
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 12:33 pm
Only way you will ever find out if he likes you is if you ask him. Don't be worried about rejection, its a normal thing that everybody experiences.  

xxEbilSoul

happynhyper

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 12:46 pm
talk to a friend that knows stuff about him  
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 1:18 pm
well just go and try to imagine that something like anything bad will happen if you dont do anything.. that worked with me!! 3nodding heart  

.Berri.Angel.

iFaithz

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 1:35 pm
well you only think he's attractive, for all you know he's the most horrible person in the world! i think you should talk to him, like at least say hi before you ask him out. but dont wait too long, otherwise youll just be his friend... cool but what do i know.  
Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff