Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [Rant and Rave]_____GLBT, Life-Topics, Politics, Rants
[Discussion] why are there girls in yaoi guilds? Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[_spaz_gasm_]

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 5:16 pm
i mean im not being sexist,
but if its a yaoi guild i think it should be for boys only.
i think if the girls want to see yaoi,
go to a yaoi FAN guild.
im not trying to be mean.
ive been looking for a new seme.
and i just-so-happened to notice that there were more girls than guys.
its no problem with me,
it just REALLY gets on my nerves.

Please discuss.

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 5:24 pm
Why does it matter x___X? If this was a guild for gay men, then I could maybe see your point. But this is a guild ABOUT gay men. And last time I checked, women love gay men. That's why we're here >_>;;

People need to realize that they do not participate in "Yaoi" relationships. They participate in homosexual relationships. Yaoi doesn't mean gay. It's a manga/anime genre >>; You wouldn't say you participate in a "Sci-fi/Comedy" relationship, would you >>?

farewell songs

mystikdreamer

Mystical Dreamer

13,675 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Team Rina 200
  • Frozen Solid 200
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 7:07 pm
if they didnt want girls to join this guild, they would say so. i beleive in equal rights for everyone. One group shouldnt be barred from soemthing because of their gender. Its not fair to them  
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 7:23 pm
I can sypmathize, i mean it's nice to talk to girls about yaoi (( becasue they seem to somehow know more about it than most guys ... )) but then again fangirls... nuff said stare . I mean fans are ok, but theres a definite line between one and the other. NO OFFENCE TO ANY GIRLS WHO MAY READ THIS. I dont have a problem with it its just kinda... a little confusing, its an infinate canundrum, like how a lightbulb works (( magic right? )) mrgreen  

Rue (Lement)

Yumi_Kirei

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 8:01 pm
It's because ShounenAi/Yaoi is in the Shoujo Genre, and since Shoujo is for girl, ShounenAi/Yaoi was made for some girls. That's why we are here.  
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 8:01 pm
"Yaoi" was made by women for women.
Men just happen to like Yaoi.

Gay relationships are for boys.

[.Arion.]

cowwwcowww

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 8:08 pm
Yaoi and Shounen-ai is smexy, we can all share. *smiles and hides the comics* heart  
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 8:24 pm
cowwwcowww
Yaoi and Shounen-ai is smexy, we can all share. *smiles and hides the comics* heart

Now, I like the way you think. <3  

Yumi_Kirei

cowwwcowww

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 8:32 pm
Yumi_Kirei
cowwwcowww

Now, I like the way you think. <3
*Hugs* Yay, I thought! heart  
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 8:32 pm
As far as I'm concerned, girls can do what they want.

Seeing as to how yaoi's actually aimed toward a female audience it's perfectly understandable as to why there would be girls in a yaoi guild.

Personally, I could care less about who does what where.
Everyone's able to do what they want.
Get over it.

And if you're desperately looking for someone, then go to the Seme Guild or actually look offline so that whatever relationship you do find will actually be meaningful.

MOOGADANG

Maethra Mulgavin

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 8:49 pm
[_spaz_gasm_]
go to a yaoi FAN guild.
its no problem with me,

Please discuss.

ok, one this is about a genre of anime. Basicly, about guys liking guys. The major fanbase for this, is female. That is what this guild is, about the genre.

My question to you is...Why are you looking for an S/O in here? Do yourself a favor and go find one irl. Truly, you are looking in the WRONG place for love my friend. It's like walking into a lesbian bar to pick up a gay man... Not gonna work.

Thank you, that is all.  
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 8:51 pm
I'm here because I love yaoi and shounen ai...I haven't fully explored the guild yet{Just joined yesterday} but if he's looking for a new seme then maybe there should be like some little cafe typ thingy where he could find one...if there is one already then the thought is withdrawn sweatdrop  

Yomekia

cowwwcowww

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 8:51 pm
Maethra Mulgavin
[_spaz_gasm_]
go to a yaoi FAN guild.
its no problem with me,

Please discuss.

ok, one this is about a genre of anime. Basicly, about guys liking guys. The major fanbase for this, is female. That is what this guild is, about the genre.

My question to you is...Why are you looking for an S/O in here? Do yourself a favor and go find one irl. Truly, you are looking in the WRONG place for love my friend. It's like walking into a lesbian bar to pick up a gay man... Not gonna work.

Thank you, that is all.
Oh, so that is why when I walked into that lesbian bar and asked if a guy would care to dance I got funny looks. rofl  
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 8:54 pm
Ummm...too damn bad? confused I believe MistressPaco made this guild for anyone interested in shounen-ai/yaoi.  

Riosin

[That_Guy]

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 8:56 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
[Rant and Rave]_____GLBT, Life-Topics, Politics, Rants

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items