Welcome to Gaia! ::

Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Back to Guilds

Reply Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People
Why do asians dye(highlight) their hair so much? Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you change your hair?
  yes
  no
View Results

Dante_231

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 12:50 pm
I seem to do it all the time but I really don't even know why.Is it just imprinted into our dna or what.  
PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 2:46 pm
we are addicted to chemicals.

biggrin I honesty dont know the answer.

[ puttanesca ]

AsianGod

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 3:32 pm
i asked a girls once and she told me to like stand out. like a different color represents like their personality  
PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 4:43 pm
i think it is. lol cuz my hair changes color by it's self. but i do want to dye it a blueish purple mix. blaugh  

L0v3PEAR - -

angelic_babi

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 6:02 pm
Dunno
i do it coz i'm sick of having pitcj black hair,
i guess its for the same reason girls with staright hair want it curly and vice versa. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 6:22 pm
I guess it's because of the asian stereotypes people put on us. They just say anybody white or tan with really dark hair is asain so i guess it's just to stand out. Me personally, i wanted to red or blue streak my hair to match my interests and personality and plus when you think about it, it's a way to make a statement that asians can be individuals to.  

LiliTenshi

cocoONneptune

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 6:42 pm
ha ha i've always wondered why azns spike their hair up and highlight it . I can't die my hair cuz if i did my parents would like disown me or something. well anyways this brings up a funny convo i had with some other person. Well to make it short she thought i was emo cuz of my blackish hair. I mean all the blondes are going black! so she thought i was emo. . sad Thats why i've always said if i ever die my hair i'll go blond. If all the blondes want to go black than i say all us non emo azns should go blond! we would look terrible but gosh it would be so funny!  
PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 8:14 pm
Honestly...I think we look more hardcore with dyed hair. 3nodding

And I think asian girls look more sexy with dyed hair but it doesn't really matter, black looks nice and silky.

xxEbilSoul

happynhyper

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 8:37 pm
kuz it makes people loook coool and they like to change once in a while  
PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 9:14 pm
its more fun having more colors in hair than just black razz  

.twilight.symphony.

Yoko Hino

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 10:01 pm
I like mine black. Hey cool mine's alreay black rofl guess I dont need to color it.  
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 7:22 am
It's not only asians who likes to color their hair so much. I know more non-asian people who color their hair more than any asians I know. lol  

Pixel Chef

Bai_Sango

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 11:45 am
I don't. But, I think it would do cool to highlight it a little. sweatdrop  
I_Left_ rolled 2 6-sided dice: 3, 2 Total: 5 (2-12)
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 6:45 pm
I think asians tend to do stuff with their hair more often to stand out cuz we feel the kinda need to stand out I smooth my hair down at the top and put it up a lil in the front cuz I didn't like that old plain feeling  

I_Left_

boba

Timid Gaian

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 6:51 pm
User Image
It's stands out for me. I'm getting blue in my hair, but not that light, probably a dark blue whee
User Image

Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces