Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
s**t. Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hahaha. Triste, you suck.
View Results

Triste-chan

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 4:40 pm
aka Help! My friend is possessed by fake demons!

aka How to exorcize demons when you don't believe in exorcisms.

aka Triste has bad taste in friends. And girlfriends. Seriously. My ex is a crazed Neo-Nazi (Oh god I loved her so much. Well, not really, but you know what I mean.) and now one of my new friends, Felicia, is under the impression that she is possessed by demonic entities.

Let me preface this by saying that I do not believe in demons, or evil spirits, or magic, or anything of the sort: I'm an atheist. Even if I did believe in demons, I think I would find it extremely unlikely that Felicia is actually possessed: apparently there was an incident a few years ago where she pretended to have amnesia for four days. This is someone who is seriously desperate for attention, and not in that ROFFLE LOOK AT ME way, more in that please mommy, pay attention to me for two seconds for God's sake please way. And I have no idea what to do about it.

So why the ******** am I asking you people? Besides the fact that many of you are older and wiser, you, as pagans, probably have a lot of experience with nutjobs who are desperate for attention. No offense. I mean, it's not as if atheists aren't 90% LOL LOOK AT ME MOM angstards. You know what I mean.

Anyway... yeah. Anybody have any good advice for dealing with friends who are in the midst of an imagined Mr. Dark Story?  
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 8:48 pm
It depends on how much of a "friend" you really are to these people. If they aren't really good friends, I would be inclined to refer them to a Catholic priest and see how far they make it through that system before getting laughed at or tactfully declined.

If they really are good people with just this one screw loose, I would offer to do an exorcism. Then do something that sounds super-coolbeans and convincing. Having done this myself for a distraught, but otherwise sane, individual, I suggest the following thing that has been plastered all over the Internet for years. It seems to really excite some people who need excitement in their lives.

Quote:
By the crimson and the gold,
by basilisk and bloodstone,
by the garlic in the fields,
by the poppies and what they yield,
invisibly I make your shield,
to detect them and deflect them,
and keep their harm from thee.

By dragon's blood and salamanders,
by horses when their hooves strike sparks,
by the dragon breathing flames,
from the Book of Life I erase their names!
I cut the cords and unlock the chains!
I sever all the ties by which you were bound,
and with impenetrable walls I surround
against their power and its source;
against their evil and its source.

Vesta, Pele, Lilith!!!
Kali!!! Kali!!! Kali!!!

I banish them forever from thee,
and any harm from them to thee,
doubles back and tables turned,
they shalt by thyselves be burned!

Lilith, Vesta, Pele!!!
Kali Ma!!! Kali Ma!!!

by the power of three times three,
I banish thee, I banish thee, I banish thee!
You are set free!
So mote it be!

Maybe dance around with a sage smudge flashing a knife around and stomp a lot at the end, and then smile confidently and send them on their merry way. But don't let them tip you, or you'll feel like an a**.  

Doctrix

Blessed Friend

maenad nuri
Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 9:00 pm
That would make an awesome hip-hop song.
Rocking it Pagan old-school  
PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 7:21 am
[Kudzu]
It depends on how much of a "friend" you really are to these people. If they aren't really good friends, I would be inclined to refer them to a Catholic priest and see how far they make it through that system before getting laughed at or tactfully declined.

If they really are good people with just this one screw loose, I would offer to do an exorcism. Then do something that sounds super-coolbeans and convincing. Having done this myself for a distraught, but otherwise sane, individual, I suggest the following thing that has been plastered all over the Internet for years. It seems to really excite some people who need excitement in their lives.

Quote:
By the crimson and the gold,
by basilisk and bloodstone,
by the garlic in the fields,
by the poppies and what they yield,
invisibly I make your shield,
to detect them and deflect them,
and keep their harm from thee.

By dragon's blood and salamanders,
by horses when their hooves strike sparks,
by the dragon breathing flames,
from the Book of Life I erase their names!
I cut the cords and unlock the chains!
I sever all the ties by which you were bound,
and with impenetrable walls I surround
against their power and its source;
against their evil and its source.

Vesta, Pele, Lilith!!!
Kali!!! Kali!!! Kali!!!

I banish them forever from thee,
and any harm from them to thee,
doubles back and tables turned,
they shalt by thyselves be burned!

Lilith, Vesta, Pele!!!
Kali Ma!!! Kali Ma!!!

by the power of three times three,
I banish thee, I banish thee, I banish thee!
You are set free!
So mote it be!

Maybe dance around with a sage smudge flashing a knife around and stomp a lot at the end, and then smile confidently and send them on their merry way. But don't let them tip you, or you'll feel like an a**.

*slaps forehead*

See, this is why I KNEW it was a bad idea to let her know that I was an atheist and didn't believe in this stuff.

That exorcism is SO ******** COOL.

Also... what the ******** are Lilith, Pele, and Kali doing in the same exorcism?  

Triste-chan

Reijin-chan

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 8:48 pm
Triste-chan
Also... what the ******** are Lilith, Pele, and Kali doing in the same exorcism?

Well, just in case you don't know what you're dealing with, this way, you cover all your bases. Plus, they're really cool-sounding names. lol  
PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 9:20 pm
I know, isn't that banishment awesome? When I originally found it on the Internet years ago, it had no author attributed, but it was named "Advanced Permanent Banishment" and it had some crazy story about how somebody used it and then their enemy's baby was born with a hole in its heart. Extra-convincing backstory to throw at the person being exorcised.  

Doctrix

Blessed Friend

CuAnnan

Dapper Genius

5,875 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 1:04 am
Dammnation, I wish I could be there for that Excorsism, it'd be soooo much fun.

I could start spouting random bits of High Irish at them, intersparsed with Gaeilge.  
PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 11:21 am
What about her other friends? Can any of them be convinced to do this Advanced Permanent Banishment? If just watching it is not enough, you, not being the one doing the APB, can then bring the camera for recording this joyous occasion.

(Which I'm suggesting for purely unselfish reasons, naturally. whee )  

Maze

TatteredAngel

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 12:18 pm
Nuri
That would make an awesome hip-hop song.
Rocking it Pagan old-school
Heck yes. *considers* I have a friend who just might be able to put that to music...  
PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 10:22 pm
Your could send her to a christian chruch. one of those HALLALOULA!! deeply spiritual ones. Even if you don't have any deamons they will find some to exorcise, my mum does them for her church.
I swear to gods the entire thing is pure hypnotism. They start by getting you to relax and tell stories about your past, then they ask if you feel something and you say you do, then your pretty much done for. and they won't hypnotise you because they want to hypnotise you (mum doesn't believe in hypnotism as anything more than a way to fill your soul with deamons) it is just that they are taught a formula for healing prayers and that is it.  

I be me

Operation Shoestring

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 5:30 am
Vesta Lilith and PELE? gonk

Lilith and Pele might work together, but Vesta would have gotten into a catfight with one of them by the time you were halfway through the song.  
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 1:13 pm
Oh Gods. This is amazing. Why don't you just take your friend to see a therapist. Maybe you should day something like, maybe you should do something materialistic, before you do something "magickal". Heh. That's funny. Where do these people come from, please tell me.  

Aya Azura

Triste-chan

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 3:10 pm
FORTUNATELY

Sylvia Browne says demons don't exist. And now that Sylvia Browne is GOD in Felicia's little world, everything is cool.

Crisis averted! Now I just have to convince her that the world isn't going to end in 2012! YAY!  
PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 3:41 pm
Triste-chan
Crisis averted! Now I just have to convince her that the world isn't going to end in 2012! YAY!
convince her the calendar and math are evil?  

saint dreya
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

I be me

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 6:49 pm
phoenix shadowwolf
Triste-chan
convince her the calendar and math are evil?
Find a prophacy that won't get fufilled untill after that date.  
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff