Submit

minion002

Questionable Rogue

13,125 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 2:02 pm
The guild just passed 100 members^^ watcha'll think about that?  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 6:03 pm
I think it done good blaugh I am proud of it  

x.Marsh[mel]low.x
Captain

The Lovely Miss Melanie

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 6:35 pm
YES. WE'RE SEXY.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 6:53 pm
cynicalstitch
YES. WE'RE SEXY.

O_O I have to add that to my list I'm making. xd You know you're a rocker when: You think your guitar is sexy.  

x.Marsh[mel]low.x
Captain

drspoon

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 4:58 pm
Mel_Darkflame
cynicalstitch
YES. WE'RE SEXY.

O_O I have to add that to my list I'm making. xd You know you're a rocker when: You think your guitar is sexy.

is there anything wrong with thinking my guitar is sexy?? xp

i agree, 100 members is sexy...very very sexy, possibly sexxxy with 3 x's  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 5:37 pm
drspoon
Mel_Darkflame
cynicalstitch
YES. WE'RE SEXY.

LMAO I have the opinion that yes, there is something seriously wrong if you find your guitar sexy! And if it has a name. And a birthday. that's just over-obsession. well maybe not a name but a birthday and sexy-ness is definitly over-obsession! *high pitched voice* Mah guitar's name is herman, his birthday is December 14th and he is super sexy! He has a sister named bob xd  

x.Marsh[mel]low.x
Captain

minion002

Questionable Rogue

13,125 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 4:18 pm
Mel_Darkflame
drspoon
Mel_Darkflame
cynicalstitch
YES. WE'RE SEXY.

LMAO I have the opinion that yes, there is something seriously wrong if you find your guitar sexy! And if it has a name. And a birthday. that's just over-obsession. well maybe not a name but a birthday and sexy-ness is definitly over-obsession! *high pitched voice* Mah guitar's name is herman, his birthday is December 14th and he is super sexy! He has a sister named bob xd
Somebodys special with a capital U and R  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 7:45 pm
minion002
Mel_Darkflame
drspoon
Mel_Darkflame
cynicalstitch
YES. WE'RE SEXY.

>.< I am not a retard you meanie!  

x.Marsh[mel]low.x
Captain

_Riyo_
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 11:47 am
Mel_Darkflame
minion002
Mel_Darkflame
drspoon
Mel_Darkflame
cynicalstitch
YES. WE'RE SEXY.

Yes, Melly-chan... Yes, you are.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 11:52 am
Wheeee! biggrin  

Spiggle

Aged Gaian

7,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200

CRIMSONSHRAPNEL

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 4:41 pm
yay  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 10:54 am
that's cool I guess  

funnydoggy

x.Marsh[mel]low.x
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 5:03 pm
_Riyo_
Mel_Darkflame
minion002
Mel_Darkflame
drspoon
Mel_Darkflame
cynicalstitch
YES. WE'RE SEXY.

Yes, Melly-chan... Yes, you are.

gonk That's Melly-CHAZ to you.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 11:29 am
Mel_Darkflame

xd Ahem, both of my guitars turned out the be guys. My Acoustic, Jorje (ooh, the Spanishness), was born/given to me on Dec 26th. His brother the electric, Doug (oooh, the absent Spanishness), was born/given to me on Dec. 26th of the next year.

Both are uber shmexxy 3nodding with two x's. I'm not going as far as three, because only one has slept with me... *shifty eyes*

Jorje even hit on Deb the keyboard!!! GOSH!! o_O

Kiriai

1,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100

x.Marsh[mel]low.x
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 2:51 pm
Kiriai
Mel_Darkflame

xd Ahem, both of my guitars turned out the be guys. My Acoustic, Jorje (ooh, the Spanishness), was born/given to me on Dec 26th. His brother the electric, Doug (oooh, the absent Spanishness), was born/given to me on Dec. 26th of the next year.

Both are uber shmexxy 3nodding with two x's. I'm not going as far as three, because only one has slept with me... *shifty eyes*

Jorje even hit on Deb the keyboard!!! GOSH!! o_O

Herman got jealous of the prettyful sounds my keyboard made and tried to kill him stare but then I played a prettyful acoustic song on him and he was happy ^-^ xd  
The Music Artists Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff