Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Pocky Shop]____Discussion Of Pre-Existing Creations (Anime/Manga/Books)
[Princess Princess] - It's about Boys. I promise! Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

For-Chan Cookie
Captain

7,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 11:47 am
Has anyone seen Princess Princess? A new student, Kouno, enters an all boy's school and is recruited to be a Princess. Princesses are first year boys chosen to dress as girls to "enrich" the lives of their fellow students by cheering them on at sports events and sharing their angelic smiles.

It's really quite humorous. I just finished watching the first two episodes and I was laughing a lot ^_^; There look to be a lot of potential couples here, there's just so many pretty boys to choose from. The opening scene gives me an impression of Kouno, the little blue head, and green head together (sorry, names are escaping me at the moment) but the ending scene is almost sealing the blonde and blunette as a couple.

Anybody else seen it? Any thoughts?  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 6:54 pm
I just found out about it like 30 minutes ago while searching youtube. I fell in love with it.

squee choo.

Fashionable Smoker

Lovely El Che

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 7:52 pm

Yes, I love it.
I hear that they are coming out with a PriPri drama!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 7:28 pm
    That sounds really interesting. A friend of mine of youtube sent me a few episodes of it.
    I wasn't sure if it'd be good, but i think I'll watch it.
    It really does sound interesting.

General Ninja Ferret

Demonic Master

24,350 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100

[OMFG NARKI]

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 7:47 pm
This I have to see.  
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 7:32 pm
Blunette?

Thats an awesome word! XD

Anyway I've only seen one and a few bits and pieces episodes. The outfits are gorgeous, but I hope they don't restrict themselves to dull grays and blacks and Gothloli. How about some sailor fuku, or magical girl, or some finery XD  

blackwhiteandsilver

For-Chan Cookie
Captain

7,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 12:08 am
Aerine Lillet

Anyway I've only seen one and a few bits and pieces episodes. The outfits are gorgeous, but I hope they don't restrict themselves to dull grays and blacks and Gothloli. How about some sailor fuku, or magical girl, or some finery XD

Yeah, there's not a good enough variety in those outfits. I hope they get a little more exciting later on! I wouldn't mind seeing the Princesses in some kimonos with fancy hair and such. Or how about some fairy tale princess regalia? That'd be fun. I don't want them to get stuck in that Loligoth type rut, that'd get way too boring too fast.  
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 2:44 am
For once I was quick and after watching the first two episodes I'm pleasantly surprised as it was better than I expected. It was fun, original and gayer than Gaia Online in general on top of that. As of yet I haven't gotten anything to complain about and I'm looking forward to seeing more of this series even. ^^

But.. Yeah. If they stick to the same outfits gothic lolita outfits throughout the entire series it might get a bit repetive. Then again, there's some hope; seeing as the president - forget his name - apparently wore a pretty wide variety of clothes during his time as a Princess there's a chance our three heroes will do the same. At least, I hope so.  

[OMFG NARKI]

HappyGaylord

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 12:55 pm
Haven't heard of it... But it sounds kinda funny... I guess I'll watch the first program and see if it's good ^^  
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 2:28 pm
Trust me, it is. ^^  

[OMFG NARKI]

Keshi_Emeraldeye

2,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 2:59 am
good show, ive watched all the episodes that have been fan subbed and there aren't really couples as such in it at all. there is ONE potential couple that MIGHT, emphisis on the might, turn out to be a couple (wont say who, you'll just have to watch it... not that i can remember their names >.<) but apart from that its just an amusing anime and not really yaoi.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 10:34 pm
<3
must watch, lol it sounds awesome!

*runs off to youtube*

.A.k.a.n.e.

Pixi_Sticks

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 4:30 pm
Princess Princess is awesome! sooooo kawaii =3 or mabey i'm yaoi addicted! xD or both! yea yea both!  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 9:03 pm
Ahh!! I've watch ten episodes and I love Princess Princess!! The dresses heart Hilarious too ^_^

xxservedxx

blackwhiteandsilver

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 9:20 pm
Blarg, I didn't like Princess Princess at all.

I watched all 12 episodes, too. They don't accomplish anything. Sure, they do stuff like hold a festival and meet Sakamoto Akira's family, but otherwise they don't do anythig worth talking about. Almost all of the anime is them wearing dresses and cheering...it gets old after a while, you know? XD  
[The Pocky Shop]____Discussion Of Pre-Existing Creations (Anime/Manga/Books)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games