fighting
  fantasy
  school/university/college
  sci-fi
  other (specify so I can adjust this)
View Results

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 6:23 am
Well, I'm not much of one myself, my attempts at it in the general RP threads of gaia have been met with animosity from jerks that don't like people with under 100 posts (that was in my early days in gaia, I haven't been back since).

But I've noticed that there have been a few RPers in this guild, yetthey never RP, there have been attempts at it but all seem to have flopped. I can't help but wonder why, there are enough I'm sure, but they always have a short life span. However, the longest running RP thread has beemn the bar one I started, and the only difference I see between it and the others is that it was stickied to the front page of the guild so it was always visible (though, since it's been moved and since I haven't been around the guild as much it's floundered). So, it seems the key to a sucessful RP thread in here is for people to keep replying, you want a good RP thread in here? keep posting in it, that'll make sure people know about it, and if it seems popular people will check it out.

The question is, which RP-type is most popular with the members of the guild? Which one will people immedeately prefer over another? How many RPers are in this guild anyway? Do they post a lot or only occasionally? And such is the purpose of this thread; vote for which RP type you prefer so that when creating a new one you know which will get replys, post your usual RP character bio if you have a set character, and also see who else would like to RP.

And so, with that, I wish you a good day and happy RPing ^_^  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 12:18 pm
The bar scene would be for me, but i get on the internet infrequently at best anymore, so i will be of little help with RPing. Which sucks because i really enjoy it.  

zz1000zz
Crew

Onyx Valentine

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 5:09 pm
I have a few characters in my journal. But I mostly use the one waaay at the bottom with no picture. As for the genre. I'm a big fan of gang or street racing. Since I know a bit about both guns and cars, mostly guns. Since I did have a little run in with a few at a time. ninja but anyways. I'm pretty detailed when I'm into the rp. Other wise, I'll just put enough to stand by.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 7:42 pm
When on Gaia, I am usually Rping, which is probably why I do not have a lot of posts in this guild as of yet. I'm an Rper all the way. I look for literacy though, which is lacking sometimes.

I enjoy all sorts of scenes. Bars, cafes, fantasy, adventure, mansions, bands... things with a set bio format where you create a different character each time to keep things new and fun.

Lasrach

HoldTheOnion

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 11:41 am
*sigh* I really don't rp on gaia anymore. Once an rp gets started and getting good people leave and it dies. I look for role players to rp over aim or yim. (pm me if you want ^^)  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 12:54 am
I find it incredibly hard to find decent roleplayers on gaia, and my search is never ending... my personal choice would be fantasy, and that generally seems the most common.  

Ndoki

Anonigoth

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 1:07 am
lol.....so, I am the only person here into a sci-fi RP.

I am t3h geek. emo  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 7:04 pm
I'd have to say I'm into 'other...

I love Wolf rolepays, and Series Roleplays. I 'spose vampire would be tied in with fantasy, but another that fits in with other' is Midevil. Man I love those...

Ofcourse, I do love Fnatasy and Sci-fi as well, but you could only vote for one...

Memories Tear the Heart

Dayanaria

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 6:12 pm
I'll play in almost any type of setting if given the option, time and inclination, but I've found that my first three choices of RPs are fantasy, sci-fi and pre-created series based (anime, video game, etc based types)...

I don't generally like to advertise other RPing sites in a different one, but if you're sick of Bartown there's always the Literate Role Playing guild *shrugs* it's where I RP most of the time, heh ninja  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 3:12 pm
fighting/fantasy/sci-fi for me. nothing vamps cuz i hate vamps and people i've seen roleplay vamps dont do it very well or dont know how to do it maturely or realistic. *shrug* i love to roleplay.  

Fiadh Artemisia

Sparkly Lunatic

6,200 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Brandisher 100

Fiadh Artemisia

Sparkly Lunatic

6,200 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 3:14 pm
Anonigoth
lol.....so, I am the only person here into a sci-fi RP.

I am t3h geek. emo

lol i love sci-fi. my favortie series/movie is firefly and serenity. *drool*  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 10:47 am
I'm mostly into fantasy, because there are a lot out there. But I don't RP as much anymore because most of them die before they can really start to get good. I'm really hoping that when the RP forum on Goth's High opens, I can really get back into it.  

Krys_Night

MysteryCross

1,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 4:00 pm
Fantasy definately....... [preferably a vampire RP, cuz no 1 else seems to care..... emo ]  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 7:16 am
I'm big on RPs, mostly combat-oriented or any other genre except for romance - those tend to get kinda wierd.

I find myself to be a pretty decent RPer, the majority of all my posts on Gaia being RP related.  

Royoka

VividGreenDawn

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 11:54 am
I used to be an avid role player until life got in the way.

Para Rping is what I do and I can adjust to almost any type of play, though fantasy is usually my preference.

It has been difficult to find Rping forums here that would tolerate my absences as I do work 6 days a week and usually do not have the time or energy to play.  
Elite Clubhouse, RP Threads, and Storage

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff