Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
Cutest Places... Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SeNalove

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 12:53 am
Alrighty, I have a question for ya'll. Just in your opinion, have you ever had that one perfect spot or situation where you think it'd just be the cutest place for a couple to get together? I know it sounds weird but just hold on...k?

For some reason, I've always thought what would make an extremely romantic kiss would be in an antique shoppe. I could go into the cute little story behind it, but to save time for you I won't. sweatdrop

Anyway..I know it's a random question, but, well...there's a method to my madness... ninja mwuahahaha!!! Ok..*cough* not really. sweatdrop I just figured we needed something else to talk about and I got such great responses at the other thread I created, I thought maybe this would get some noggins workin' so...yeah...>.<

Anywho~have fun!

heart  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 3:05 am
I don't know why but I think kissing/whatever else while I'm cooking is so adorable that I can barely stand it. 4laugh I suppose it's not really a place, then again I could just say kitchen.

My second favorite place by a mile is in water. Like in a pool, or at the beach in the ocean. 3nodding Thats hawt...

Exotic~Muffin

ShadowedMoonlight

Ruthless Sweetheart

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 5:58 am
Full moon, flowering sakura trees, lots of stars. ^-^ Perfect scene for an adorable kiss. Of course, since I'm a pervert I would then like it if scene was taken back to bedroom for more intimate things... but that's more hot than cute. I also agree with Exotic~Muffin, the cooking thing is adorable. Especially if an apron is involved. whee  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 12:25 pm
Or if the apron is just you know... lying around whee

Exotic~Muffin

cuteflame

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 12:27 pm
In the middle of the street in the rain.
heart

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 1:10 pm
hmmmm......... i think in the water would be a good spot. however, im also all for at night, in front of a huge glass panoramic window overlooking a big city. yeah. or on the grassy banks of a river. water should be indirectly involved at least.  

Kuroi Kokoro no Mendori

Aeronwyn

14,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Cheerleader 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 1:42 pm
On a deserted beach at night, cuddled up together. Being less than adventurous my parents take us on holiday to seaside resorts in Britain practically every year, I've always thought it a totally romantic spot. Unfortunately I've yet to try it out!  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 1:48 pm
Hmm...I think a really cute scene for a kiss would be two lovers running down a busy sidewalk in the middle of the rain, and then just coming together into a passionate kiss...I've always thought that was adorable...  

farewell songs

Kaikaku

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 3:00 pm
Middle of the forest in the rain.

Or..

A cabin with a warm fire in the middle of a blizzard.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 3:12 pm
Hm... I've always thought somewhere in the middle of a crowded area... like an office or a hallway or something, and when the two turn away, one of them at the last second grabs the other for a quick kiss.

Adorable.

Kitsune-chi

Chibi_Oni_chan

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 2:43 pm
In a house of mirrors all alone in the center of like a circle of mirrors. Ohhh! sooo cute!  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 2:46 pm
I guess my favorite place would be either the ocean, or a lake mabye? Or in the rain. Water just seems serene I think.  

[LeChiffre]

Honorable Barf

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 4:16 pm
The best place must be inn the sentre of a maze... it's just so romantic, with some few roses and a white bench... and it must be at night  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 6:47 pm
I think Carnival settings are adorable. biggrin  

Renee the Rabid Squirrel

Nimble Flatterer

10,900 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Super Tipsy 200

Bermuda Assassin

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 7:27 pm
I think in the rain is sooooo me.... that or in a crowd full of people my lover would grab me and kiss me passionately....god that would make me life almost complete... heart heart heart  
The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff