Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Pocky Shop]____Discussion Of Pre-Existing Creations (Anime/Manga/Books)
[Anime][Papa To Kiss In The Dark] Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yes Or Sorry?
  Yes
  Nope Sorry
View Results

~Kirika_Star~

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 7:33 pm
Have Any Of You Heard About It? Pretty Cool...About A Dad Who I Think Adopted A Young Boy Who The Boy Is Trying To Figure Out If He's The Fathers Real Son. The Other Part Its That The Dad Likes To Abuse His Kid. Anyone Watched It? ^^.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 7:46 pm
I watched it, but that's not a very good summary.

It is about a son who sleeps with his father, but what the son is really agonizing over his if his father really does love him as a lover, since he has a playboy reputation and is always teasing him. When he was little, he said he'd be his father's bride and is happy to be with their relationship, even though he knows it's not quite right, but he can't help the doubts about his father's true feelings. It's not until half way through that the issue of his parentage comes up and even then, it takes a back seat to all the emotional mushy gushy.

It was all right. The uke was cute and funny, but also very whiney. The father reminded me of Yuki from Gravitation a lot. It was all right, slick art and animation, but the story was a little cliche.  

For-Chan Cookie
Captain

7,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Clambake 200

Flame_Blade_Crimson

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 10:07 am
I only watched the OVA's but I thought it was pretty good. The art was excellent and the characters were cute.

I agree that the storyline is quite cliche, but it was cute and made me smile, nonetheless. Kyousuke is such a perv whee  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 4:44 pm
ick...i HATED this anime...ick...the whinny little boy...forgot his name...blah! he was so ANNOYING! and the father was just plain creepy!!! i hated the whole 15 thing...make the uke a little older please...and you know KNOW that dad had been doing the boy WAY earlier...creepy.  

Renegade Jarlaxle

Nandru_San

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 12:27 pm
ummm I watched it I thought it was okay. ummmmm was really the only words I have to describe it.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 1:46 pm
I didn't really like it, but I must say I was greatly amused. The plot was extremely bad, so bad that I felt I definitely had to watch it till the very end. Though yeah, the uke annoyed the hell out of me as well.  

Iciak

[OMFG NARKI]

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 10:06 am
I had some fun with it. It's good for a cheap laugh. Part of the time because the jokes happened to be fun on rare occasions, but mostly because the terrible dialogue, "storyline" and characters just made me crack up. But then towards the second half of the second episode it got a bit too whiny, stereotypical and outright stupid to bear.
I'd give it... 4/10. Definently better than most yaoi series I've seen, not that it's much to brag about considering the general quality (or lack of rather) that most unfortunately have.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 10:47 am
I've never seen this, but it sounds just like the weird type of stories I dig. How do I get my hands on this series?  

farewell songs

Rose Camilla

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 11:46 am
It was ok not the best ova I watched before. I would say atleast watch it once.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 6:39 pm
I HATE father/son pairings.  

xKelpiex

alhemra_idleheart

6,950 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 8:33 am
Don't be harsh...It's quite cute...^^ Hehe Though what I really liked was the ending song...^^

I wish Mira ends up with Kazu! But I feel sorry for Kyosuke if ever that happens.../sob  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 4:04 pm
Papa to kiss in the Dark was really great, it's one of my favorite yaoi animes. I did enjoy the first OVA over the second, because the second one's all about that stupid mother of his... Kyosuke is a perv, but a sexy one at that xD heart I rate it a 9 out of 10. The art reminded me of Sukishyo/Fruits Basket  

Hioto

Kaitoh Kouji

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 7:49 pm
It was a funny anime, but Mira was too uky and annoying. And as a spoiler, when the matter of his parentage comes up, he finds out that Kyousoke is his uncle, not his father.  
[The Pocky Shop]____Discussion Of Pre-Existing Creations (Anime/Manga/Books)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games