Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Rude Discussion
SKANKING IN AEROBICS. Unusual places you have skanked in. Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Unstoppable Sheep

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 9:43 am
Im sure Ive made a few spelling mistakes in that title....

Anyway, Every wednesday lunchtime I have to go to an aerobics/training thing in the school gym, because Im going skiing in two weeks with the school and they've started this fitness thing for us.

SO, today we were just basicly doing normal aerobics, then the teacher started to get us to hop a bit kicking our legs...slowly it built up with other body parts....until I realised....we were pretty much skanking! XD I think I was the only one who realised and I was happily dancing away. However unfortunately there was no ska on the Hi-fi system, we had to work out to that 'Call on me' song.

Heh, I told my goth/mosh/emo friend (who was in the fitness session with me, she'll kill me if she see's that ive labeled her) that we had been skanking. You should have seen the look on her face, she was all 'I know, ugh.' Mwa ha ha.

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, that may have not been an unusual place to skank in, I don't know. But the point of this thread is to post your stories about funny places you have skanked in, or when you have been skanking without actually realising it. Blah blah blah, etc etc etc.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 1:04 pm
i dont know if this is a horribly weird place to skank, but there was this slow rock band i went to see, they were pretty mellow. i got kinda bored after awhile, so i began to skank and everybody looked at me weird, so i grabbed my 2 kids i knew and we all started to skank to this kinda faster breakdown part. it was great  

The Jace

Ivan The Somekinda-Punk

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 2:35 pm
Me and my bro skank in food stores to the music they play over the speaker system every chance we get. I skanked to "Little b***h" on DDR Extreme once. It didn't go well cuz it was single mode and that's not enough room to really do it. Next time I'm gonna do double mode and skank away! xd  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 8:58 pm
Weirdest place: Inside McDonald's.
I have a friend who worked there. So over the intercom, he played TMMB and him and I were skankin' in the play place xd  

King Of The Ska
Captain

AnonymousJoe

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 1:01 pm
When we have to run the track in gym, me and my friends normally skank it instead its easier for us, and more fun alot of weird responses from jocks though  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 11:14 pm
AnonymousJoe
When we have to run the track in gym, me and my friends normally skank it instead its easier for us, and more fun alot of weird responses from jocks though

Yeh, In PE yesterday when we had to play Hockey I skanked around a bit while the game was up at the other end of the pitch.  

The Unstoppable Sheep

girl_no_13

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 11:39 am
I have skanked at school/collage a lot, its not really that odd but people do look at you funny when you are skanking around with one ear phone in- but it was "shoes" by Jesse James, I couldnt not skank! I nearly skanked when i was at my boyfriends house, silly boy for letting me choose the music- it was Jesse James again, and I was sitting on the bed in hysterics because I had been so distracted by the music!  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 12:32 pm
The Unstoppable Sheep
AnonymousJoe

Yeh, In PE yesterday when we had to play Hockey I skanked around a bit while the game was up at the other end of the pitch.
hockey is a great time to skank, especially when ur goalie  

AnonymousJoe

The Unstoppable Sheep

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 2:21 pm
AnonymousJoe
The Unstoppable Sheep
AnonymousJoe

We dont have enough players for goal keeper, we only have a sweeper. I was something like center defence....I dont understand hockey and so I didnt have a clue what to do! XD I just skanked and ran at the little ball trying to get it away from the goal.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2005 12:49 pm
The Unstoppable Sheep
AnonymousJoe
The Unstoppable Sheep
AnonymousJoe

We dont have enough players for goal keeper, we only have a sweeper. I was something like center defence....I dont understand hockey and so I didnt have a clue what to do! XD I just skanked and ran at the little ball trying to get it away from the goal.
me and my friends skank the track and during certain games, whats really fun is during basketball running around and starting a moshpit with ur friends, the teachers think ur hurting eachother, we made one while running the track and they sent us down to the dean for fighting  

AnonymousJoe

The Unstoppable Sheep

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2005 1:13 pm
AnonymousJoe
The Unstoppable Sheep
AnonymousJoe
The Unstoppable Sheep
AnonymousJoe

me and my friends skank the track and during certain games, whats really fun is during basketball running around and starting a moshpit with ur friends, the teachers think ur hurting eachother, we made one while running the track and they sent us down to the dean for fighting

Note to self: Must start moshpit in PE!  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 2:39 am
all the talk of skanking in PE almost makes me regret not doing it anymore... no it doesnt, I still hate it  

girl_no_13

Spiral Tuboflex

Feline Worshipper

26,950 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 5:35 pm
I skanked to "Hey Ya!" at a school assembly once.. That was the fastest song they had. I skank in my drama club play all the time. Even the choreography for the dancers includes skanking. Some of the girls are so horribly bad at it.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 1:53 pm
i skanked while shopping at Seremonte Mall....u know like at one of those center of the mall places..with like a fountain...haha...it was great... whee  

-th!nk-h4ppy-th0ughts-

King Of The Ska
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 6:08 pm
-TH!nk-h4ppY-Th0uGHts-
i skanked while shopping at Seremonte Mall....u know like at one of those center of the mall places..with like a fountain...haha...it was great... whee

rofl
awesome  
Rude Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas