Welcome to Gaia! ::

+++The Fall of Roses+++

Back to Guilds

The story of Osiris City and the supernatural creatures which inhabit it. (Come play with us...) 

Tags: vampires, witches, werewolves, literate, semi-literate 

Reply Osiris City
Sunset Tower Hotel Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hell Is Upon Us
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 11:30 am
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 10:01 pm
Thorne sat on his bed tying his shoes as he stared at the carpet.tying shoes was mindless work.now where was the remote? damm.of all things to lose.he sighed at this and got up to go remote hunting.  

Hell Is Upon Us
Crew

XCandy and LunacyX
Captain

Rainbow Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 10:06 pm
Antha Mayfair stepped gracefully out of the ominous black car, her heels clicking against the pavement. Quickly she cast her eyes up on the cylinder before her that was the Sunset Tower hotel, almost having to shield her eyes for the glare of light that emitted form the glass windows of the building. "Why," she asked as she turned to her servant, "Must I go to see Thorne anyways? Of all the Mayfairs!"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 10:10 pm
while hunting the remote down he got he urge to look down onto the street and when he did who should he see but Morriganstanding on the sidewalk in fornt of her car.Antha,Antha.........,this thought he sent ehr way to let her know he saw her.  

Hell Is Upon Us
Crew

XCandy and LunacyX
Captain

Rainbow Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 4:51 pm
She made some attempt to step forward but in the process of doing so she heard his voice extend out somewhere from the back of her mind. 'Thorne, honestly.' She glanced up at the window she knew him to be standing at, just barely able to make out his figure behind the glare of the sunlight off the glass.  
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 4:51 pm
he laughed down at her and ran out of the room heading down onto the street."yo munchkin" he said grinning as he pulled off her inevitable cowboy hat ad spun it on his fingertip  

Hell Is Upon Us
Crew

XCandy and LunacyX
Captain

Rainbow Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 4:58 pm
"Give me that!" she whined, snatching it back from him and fastening it back to the top of her head. She scowled at him, wondering again why she had ever agreed to come meet him. "Thorne, just tell me what you want." She sighed as she said this, mindlessly untangling the string that dangled from the hat so that it hung straight instead of in her face.

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 5:08 pm
he laughed and kissed her cheek and put his arm around her shoulders."ah whats the hurry?come have lunch wiht me."he directed her towards the car again and spouted off all the nearby restaurants  

Hell Is Upon Us
Crew

HopeInTears

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 3:16 pm
Miguel watched the pair with mild interest, his dark eyes peeking over the top of his beloved novel. He smiled as he turned the page, a pair of killer canines gleaming as he sat in the shade.
Children these days...
His black vest seemed warm for this time of day, the skin on the chest it partially shielded seeming unusually pale. The black pants that clung to his muscular legs also seemed a bit too hot for the weather, the cuffs folded up where a pair of sneakers were visable.
He hid in the shelter of the shadow that fell beneath the opening to the large hotel, sitting back on a bench that stood outside the glass doors that led inside.
I wonder where I can find some entertainment today... He smirked, running a hand through his dirty blonde hair.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 4:41 pm
Antha's eyes widened a bit, taken aback by her cousin's enthusiasm. She didn't know why though; Thorne had always been this way. "Ducky, I don't have time to go running off anywhere. Uncle Rémy and Mr. Cortez are expecting me at the Mayfair & Mayfair building." With a slight sinking sensation she realized suddenly how horribly mature she sounded. True, Antha had never been one for childishness, but then again she had always despised the thought that she might actually grow up to be like most of the adults in her family. "Thorne, honestly!"

XCandy and LunacyX
Captain

Rainbow Lunatic

HopeInTears

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 4:55 pm
Miguel shook his head and walked back into the hotel, the heat starting to get to him. Looking around, he sat in a nearby chair, getting his book back out and returning to his romance novel.
There's no one here to play with, so might as well read... He sighed exasperatedly.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 5:40 pm
Torique looked around his new room. This will be satasfactory, he thought. The room was bare, white washed walls, single bed, small desk with a computer and a t.v. in the opposite corner. This is way too damn bright for a city of what is supposed to be those who are damned. He leaned back with a smirk and thought of the times in the world of his past...  

panicked by the press

Osiris City

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces