Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Pocky Shop]____Discussion Of Pre-Existing Creations (Anime/Manga/Books)
[Sukisyo] No thread on this already? BLASPHEMY! Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sukisyo = ?
  Love
  Hate
  Indifference
  Nan ka
  Gold
View Results

Adia_Incarnate

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 11:52 am
I'm watching the entire series right now, I'm on number 6, and so far, it's one of the BEST series' I've ever seen. I think the humor and drama aren't over balanced like in Gravitation... though by all means, that doesn't make Gravi bad, it just tends to have humor placed at awkward times. But yea, I do believe that if things continue this way, Sukisyo will overshadow my love for any other series. Has anyone else here seen it?  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 2:58 pm
I haven't. What is Sukisyo? sweatdrop <-- (lives in a box)  

R.A.E.

For-Chan Cookie
Captain

7,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 10:18 pm
I saw quite a bit of it...but I kind of stopped watching because I got bored. I guess I have more of a non-opinion on it than anything. Obviously, if it can't hold my attention, it won't get much of an opinion out of me, maybe a little bit more the negative for being that uninteresting. *shrugs*  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 9:52 am
I love Sukisho. I'm glad you made this thread too. But I wish they put more into the series, but it went pretty well and I think it was ended okay.  

ice_blu

LadyNox
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 11:22 am
I felt rather lied too after I saw that series. They said it was going to be BL. It wasn't! The ukes weren't boys! They were chicks-with-dicks! I hate that. And not only that but uke with the split personality or whatever it was (didn't watch it long enough to find out), was the kind of chick that I left straight manga because of. scream Both personalities annoyed me! It was amazing.

It also had no plot. Less than most BL manga turned to animes have, I mean. It was pretty boring too. So it was plotless, boring, with an abundance of chicks-with-dicks. Not for me.

Even my beloved Takehito-sama couldn't save this series for me.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 11:43 am
LadyNox
I felt rather lied too after I saw that series. They said it was going to be BL. It wasn't! The ukes weren't boys! They were chicks-with-dicks! I hate that. And not only that but uke with the split personality or whatever it was (didn't watch it long enough to find out), was the kind of chick that I left straight manga because of. scream Both personalities annoyed me! It was amazing.

It also had no plot. Less than most BL manga turned to animes have, I mean. It was pretty boring too. So it was plotless, boring, with an abundance of chicks-with-dicks. Not for me.

Even my beloved Takehito-sama couldn't save this series for me.
I know... Takehito did like... 50 voices or something...  

Adia_Incarnate

negloves

Screeching Citizen

51,375 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • 20000 High Score 500
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 5:38 pm
Sukisho = LUB. I need to return to YouTube to watch the OAV.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 6:46 pm
Sukisyo is a good series,one of my favorites actually,but it's not the best. I don't really like the way it ended...but over all I give it a thumbs up.Oh and I think it was based off a game...but I'm not sure.

.......I own Matsuri-chan's camera...... ninja  

.[Kalysta].

Adia_Incarnate

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 12:31 am
behind_amber_eyes
Sukisyo is a good series,one of my favorites actually,but it's not the best. I don't really like the way it ended...but over all I give it a thumbs up.Oh and I think it was based off a game...but I'm not sure.

.......I own Matsuri-chan's camera...... ninja
Yea... the ending kinda threw me as well. I wish they would have told us what happened to Shinichirou... by the by, I started this thread before I finished the series. sweatdrop
My opinion hasn't changed much... but it isn't quite the best thing since sliced bread. Certainly worth watching again sometime, though.
>>;; I'm still quite the naive one when it comes to really good shounen-ai titles... maybe someone could recommend...?  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 12:36 pm
The anime was pretty good but the plot sort of tool awhile to get rolling. The ending wasn't that great either. It was one of those anime with unused potential.

Did anyone notice the fact that there were only two girls in the whole entire series? o.o; One girl was in there for only 3 seconds.

VividAnxiety

Nefalkarx

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 1:14 pm
There were two girls? Wow, I didn't even catch one of them when watching it.
Well, I think it was worth watching. Not my favorite, but it's alright. Maybe worth viewing once or twice. The plot was sub-par, especially with the (though adorable) "chibis". And man did those ukes annoy me. They needed to be smacked.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 9:28 pm
I tried to watch Sukisyo, but the characters' hair annoyed me so much that I kept losing concentration. confused I hate that hair... Can't explain whay.  

Kitschy

ice_blu

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 12:32 am
Two girls?! I never knew that....which part, episode, was it in. I wanna rewatch to see.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 9:47 pm
Sad thing about Sukisho, it could have been REEEEAAAAAAAAAAALLY good had they used their awesome voice cast and cute art to the best.  

blackwhiteandsilver

PureElectricity

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 6:35 pm
Vi-neko
The anime was pretty good but the plot sort of tool awhile to get rolling. The ending wasn't that great either. It was one of those anime with unused potential.

Did anyone notice the fact that there were only two girls in the whole entire series? o.o; One girl was in there for only 3 seconds.
......... really?? there were that many??? i didn't notice either of them... sweatdrop

but anyways..... it is one of my favorite anime right now.... slowly being overshadowed by "X"  
[The Pocky Shop]____Discussion Of Pre-Existing Creations (Anime/Manga/Books)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games