Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
Hospital Wing Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Junimaia

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 10:42 pm
User Image

A set of double-doors from the third floor corridor lead into a section of the castle known as the school's hospital wing. There's a dusty old letter stamped on one of the doors:

Dear denizens of Hogwarts,

I welcome you all to the Hospital Wing, where Hogwarts residents may go for all their medical needs! Whether you sprained your ankle whilst flying, or had your hand mauled off by a rabid grendel, the hopsital wing is where you need to be. If you need an owwie patched up, a bone replaced, or just wanna stop by and say hello, feel free to visit... but please keep the noise level down or I will smite you! SMITE YOU I SAY! My patients need their rest and I will NOT HAVE HOOLIGANS GALLIVANTING AROUND MY WING DISTRUPTING THE HEALING PROCESS!!!
SMITE YOU, I SAY, SMITE YOU INTO TEENSY WEENSY PIECES!!! scream stressed scream stressed scream

That said, I wish you all a healthy and pleasant day. heart

~Madam Juniper Maia Basore, Head Nurse

If you wish to aide in the care of patients by becoming a nurse,
please post your request along with your role-play name if you have one.
Thank you.

Nurses on Duty

If there are no active school nurses, feel free to make up a nurse npc to keep your plot moving.

"Lily Lavande" Oshenukhar
"Professor Juni A. Basore" Junimaia (inactive)
"Lacey Jones" Est_monte_de_Dieu (inactive)

Assistant Elves
--

This is a thread for role-play purposes.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 11:34 pm
*Hops into the Hospital Wing on one leg, and is noticed by Miss Basore.*
Tina just looked at her and said," I caught a student flying around the Astronomy Tower, and when we were walking to the Headmistress, I fell on the stairs and twisted my ankle."

6,700 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

debbiediva

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 1:47 am
*people run in and dump me on a hospitel bed*
she fell off her broom... again. stare
i keep telling her not to do tricks on it....
its her own fault! she shouldnt have let go of the broom...
she was holding on with her legs!
she lost grip though...
*they walk off and im left on the bed, unconsious*
((this is a post from the last hospital thing))
*i wake up*
owie...
i hurt!
crying  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 8:35 am
"Me is sorry Nurse, that me forgot to come see you earlier like you told me to. The students needed me in the kitchens. You wanted to look at me hand again? Me didn't punish meself at all like you said!"  

Adele1010

Junimaia

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 12:05 pm
((Wow...3 posts already. Cool xd ))

"Ahh the patient is awake!" Miss Basore brings over a cup only about a third filled with some sort of potion for Debbiediva. "Drink this, dear. Its bitter but it will help with the pain. I'll be right back to fix you up in a jiffy!"

She hurries over to Tina. "Oh dear, that won't do. Please have a seat." Miss Basore studies the ankle. "Well you didn't break anything thats for sure. I can fix that no problem." She takes out her wand and points it at the ankle and focuses, a slight hum comes from the wand. After a couple minutes of this Tina feels a comforting warmth in her ankle. "There. See if you could stand on it. I'll be right back."

She walks over to the elf and takes off the bandages. "Right...lets have a look." Basore feels around the elf's hand gently for any abnormalities. "Does that hurt at all?"

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 12:49 pm
Junimaia
((Wow...3 posts already. Cool xd ))

"Ahh the patient is awake!" Miss Basore brings over a cup only about a third filled with some sort of potion for Debbiediva. "Drink this, dear. Its bitter but it will help with the pain. I'll be right back to fix you up in a jiffy!"

*shudders after drinking the potion "god this taists nasty!" i think*
im sorry about waisting your time, i was sorta...
well...
having a contest and...
redface

debbiediva

Professor_Adonis
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 1:39 pm
*pops in* I'm glad to see what you have done with the place Miss Basore. Keep up the good work. And how are some of the student's doing today?  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 6:29 pm
Junimaia
She hurries over to Tina. "Oh dear, that won't do. Please have a seat." Miss Basore studies the ankle. "Well you didn't break anything thats for sure. I can fix that no problem." She takes out her wand and points it at the ankle and focuses, a slight hum comes from the wand. After a couple minutes of this Tina feels a comforting warmth in her ankle. "There. See if you could stand on it. I'll be right back."

"Wow, I feel 100% better now. Thank you Miss Basore. May I leave the Wing now? I need to find that little hologan, he ran off right as I fell on the stairs."

Five point from Slytherin (not really I just wanted to sat that, lol).

6,700 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

SoccerLuverHeather

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 6:38 pm
*comes in with her face all brused* ma'am i fell off my broom again- *faints*  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 8:05 pm
"Yes, Tina, you may go. Give that kid hell! scream

eek Oh hello, Professor Adonis. How nice of you to drop by! I think the start of term excitement have been making our students a little bit careless sweatdrop Pardon me, sir, but I still have work to be don--OH!"
Basore catches the bruised girl before she collapses to the floor, and places her on the bed next to Debbiediva.

"Goodness! I know brooms are fun, but you kids need to watch it." She pops a nearby cupboard open and takes out a a jar of light yellow salve and applies it to the bruised girl's face. "Oy. Now you." She turns to Debbiediva. "Where's it hurt?"

Junimaia

Dapper Dabbler

debbiediva

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 1:03 am
its my arm that hurts the most miss.
anyway, i was cheated out of winning!
the other person hexed my broom!

scream  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 9:09 am
The doors flew open as Fang hobbled inside, sporting a monstrous gash on her arm. She smiled guiltily and explained, "I, uh, burnt myself with fire again."  

s p a z z z !

Adele1010

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 2:29 pm
"It is still sore, but me deserves it! Me shouldn't be so careless with the students! Me is sorry to have to come here to see you, but me just didn't know what to do!"

*looks around the room at the students*

"Oh no! Me didn't want the students to be seeing me in here! Me deserves what me gets! Me is so sorry students for being in your presence without some yummy treats!"

*grabs a needle sitting on a table and repeatedly stabs herself in the leg*

"Me is sooo sorry young students! Me shouldn't be getting help for me punishments!"  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 3:27 pm
*walks into the hospital wing and looks around.* ~...just the place I wanted to spend my afternoon...~ *with a disgruntled look on her face she went in and sat down, her arm hidden in her robes*  

Eowuclya

Gracious Entrepreneur

Junimaia

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 5:43 pm
Adele1010
*grabs a needle sitting on a table and repeatedly stabs herself in the leg*

"Me is sooo sorry young students! Me shouldn't be getting help for me punishments!"

"GAH!" The nurse swipes away the needle and carries the elf into her office away from the other students. "Now listen here. You've already had to be treated once, and I'm glad to treat you. So quit feeling sorry already! If you keep punishing yourself over every little thing you do wrong you'll beat yourself useless. And nobody wants a house elf that can't work now can they? Hmm? Miss Basore merely flicks her wand and the puncture wounds on the elf dissapear though the pain remains. She glances back into the wing, "If you want to amend the wrongs you got to think positively. You don't like being in students presence without something to give them, right? Why don't you pop on down to the kitchens and bring some yummies back here for the patients. I think some of them would like that after what they've been through. Speaking of which, I must tend to them now...please bring up some sweets would you?" She gives an encouraging smile to the elf and walks back into the wing.

debbiediva
its my arm that hurts the most miss.
anyway, i was cheated out of winning!
the other person hexed my broom!

scream

"Yes yes I know, now about that arm..." Miss Basore takes a look at it, "Feh. Broken. Well I suppose you could do worse...just a minute..." She mutters a spell and taps her wand on the arm. Warmth spreads throughout the arm, then she noiselessly examines the rest of her limbs for any breakage. "Rest of you looks alright...though your back worries me...and your head...you were unconcious after all." She thinks for a moment, then nods and goes to the cupboard taking out small vial of green liquid. She gives it to Debbiediva. "Here. Drink a couple drops out of this now. Then a third of it during mealtimes. There's enough in there for a breakfast, a lunch, and a dinner. I want you to finish off the vial. If you're still feeling pain after you've taken it all come back and see me. Alright? DON'T take it all at once, its very potent and it'll fix the pains, but take it all too fast and you may have other problems to worry about. Right. You're free to go, though please feel free to rest here some more if you think you need it."

padfoot_xx
The doors flew open as Fang hobbled inside, sporting a monstrous gash on her arm. She smiled guiltily and explained, "I, uh, burnt myself with fire again."

neutral "So I see...you didn't burn yourself anywhere else did you? Please have a seat." Miss Basore goes to the cupboard and puts away some jars she used earlier, then takes out a small jar with an orange salve, along with some bandages. She returns to Fang. "Here we are...this will only sting at first, it'll cool off that burn." She cleans the arm a bit before gingerly applying the salve over the wound. Once finished, she wraps the arm in bandages. "There, all done. Its not healed yet, but that salve will work on that. Give it a few days. Then come back here so I can take a look at it. All done here. You may go."

Eowuclya
*walks into the hospital wing and looks around.* ~...just the place I wanted to spend my afternoon...~ *with a disgruntled look on her face she went in and sat down, her arm hidden in her robes*

She turns to the Slytherin girl and notices she's hiding her arm, "Hello hello. What seems to be the problem?"  
Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff