Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
[Slash] What's your Fandom? Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like slash?
  Yes!
  I'll stick to yaoi thanks.
  I haven't read any.
  None of the above (let us know).
View Results

This is Major Tom

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 1:18 pm
I know this is that yaoi and shounen ai guild, but dare I bring up slash? M/M stories based on live action television show and movies, mostly from the West.

In the beginning, I found more slash than yaoi and a lot of it was done by older fans, so I found better quality as well. Some of my favorite fandoms were Due South and Star Trek: Voyager. How about you guys? What're your favorite slash fandoms and pairings? Don't be shy. Speak up! biggrin

EDIT: This is about Slash, for LIVE ACTION television shows, movies and books. NOT Anime or Manga. I don't care what your anime or manga shippings are, we're asking about Slash here people!  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 8:31 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  

LadyNox
Vice Captain

Lunar Kissed

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 8:43 pm
I usually indulge in my Sirius/Remus addiction from Harry Potter when it comes to non-anime pairings.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 12:25 am
Lets see... I like Jim x Blair (sentinel) Nick x Greg (CSI) Tommy x Merton (Big wolf On Campus) Steve x Sodapop (The outsiders) Alexander x Hephastion (Alexander) Jack x Will (pirates of the carribean)...and more that I can't remeber right now. heart  

x_kiro_x

Riosin

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 5:59 am
Fantasy Moon
I usually indulge in my Sirius/Remus addiction from Harry Potter when it comes to non-anime pairings.

I adore you! theirloveiscanon  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 8:37 am
Aragorn x Legolas from LOTR. (The edited pictures are simply beautiful)
Jack x Will from POTC. (Same as above <3)
Johnny x Dallas and Steve x Sodapop from The Outsiders.
Rick O'Connell from The Mummy and Brent Cambell in Army of Darkness.

Yeah, I'm bland.

Pwndd

WEG_champ2010

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 11:04 am
Lex Clark from Smallville all the way!! The two most hotties out there,....come on!! How can you not love it!! heart Smallville: Lex/Clark heart  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 11:33 am
my inner child controls what i watch so i watch very little "real" tv or movies. mmmm let's see. there's....

lex/clark - smallville
jack/will - potc
frodo/sam - lotr

probably more but i'll have to get back to you.  

blackcatluck

Dapper Gaian

kyomuffins

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 11:44 am
I usually enjoy:

LegolasxAragorn - LOTR
HousexWilson - House M.D.
JackxWill - POTC
SiriusxRemus - Harry Potter

And alot more...I just can't think of anymore right now XDD

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 12:15 pm
x_kiro_x
Lets see... I like Jim x Blair (sentinel) Nick x Greg (CSI) Tommy x Merton (Big wolf On Campus) Steve x Sodapop (The outsiders) Alexander x Hephastion (Alexander) Jack x Will (pirates of the carribean)...and more that I can't remeber right now. heart

Alexander and Hephastion <3 Alexander could not go on after his lover died! A true romance. *_* (yeah and I know there are various other reasons aside from that one that historians espouse as to why Alexander died but they are just in denial! xd )  

LadyNox
Vice Captain

Purfume

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 12:50 pm
Lol... this is not from TV but... We were supposed to write an alternate ending for the book 'All the Pretty Horses' by Cormac McCartney...and I did a Rawlins/John Grady pairing. Needless to say, my teacher got mad. But I thought they made a really cool couple.

And Brokeback Mountain had nothing to do with it....probably.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 2:38 pm
[House/Wilson, House]
[That's the only show I really watch, and that ccouple is so obviousXD]

Discussion

Narika-chan

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 5:38 pm
I rarely browse slash now (probably because I'm too addicted to yaoi), but the one pairing I really liked was Aragorn/Legolas from LOTR. :]  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 5:39 pm
Wooo... I slash just about anything and everything. xDD Band mates (Jrockers, mostly), anything from my favorite cartoons, books, kids at school...
I don't watch live-action television, really, at all. :[ I think the only thing I do watch is Lazy Town... xDD SportacusXRobbie.

Nefalkarx

Kitsune-chi

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 5:28 pm
Nefalkarx
Wooo... I slash just about anything and everything. xDD Band mates (Jrockers, mostly), anything from my favorite cartoons, books, kids at school...
I don't watch live-action television, really, at all. :[ I think the only thing I do watch is Lazy Town... xDD SportacusXRobbie.

Kids at school?

O_O

O_O

O_O

I'm NOT the only one that does that! X3  
The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items