Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Pocky Shop]____Discussion Of Pre-Existing Creations (Anime/Manga/Books)
[Yugioh!] anybody? Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Taffeara

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 7:45 pm
hiya, I'm kinda new here, but Thought I'd make a yugioh yaoi thread...so does anybody here like yugioh yaoi/shounen-ai? if so, what's your favorite pairing and why? mrgreen

My personal favorite pairings are Seto x Jounouchi and Yugi x Yami 4laugh I like the first because I love the whole love/hate relationships andI like the second just because they are SO CUTE together!! 4laugh 3nodding

so erm what about it? redface

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 6:04 am
Hee, Yu-Gi-Oh was my first slash fandom. Ah, the memories. I like SetoxJou and the yamixhikari pairings. I also like any combination of Yami no Bakura, Ryou, Yami no Marik, and Marik. 3nodding  

ShadowedMoonlight

Ruthless Sweetheart

Lunar Kissed

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 9:28 pm
I usually go for Yami Bakura/Malik, Yami Bakura/Bakura, and I have this odd liking for Otogi/Bakura.

One thing I find amusing about the movie is that Pegasus sounds like he's coming on to Kaiba.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 2:38 pm
I watch Yu-Gi-Oh whenever it's on, but that's mostly just because I've recently more-or-less fallen in love with Malik, and the fact that nearly the entire male cast is a collective milepole in hotness. Plus, the dialogue in the awful Swedish dub is always good for a laugh. On a related note, I really have to lay my hands on the Japanese version since apparently the Swedish version - which is based on the American/English - apparently has about half or so of the entire story line edited from what I've heard.

So... Fav pairings? Though question, really. Malik X Seto/ Kaiba/Pegasus/Bakura always work in every imaginable manner.  

[OMFG NARKI]

LadyNox
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 3:39 pm
I shall always love Jounouchi (Joey)/Kaiba more than any other. But I'm also a huge fan of Yami no Yuugi/Jounouchi. They would have a great relationship together. I like a lot of pairings with Jounouchi (like him with Otogi (Duke), or Honda (Tristan), or Bakura or Malik). But I also adore Yami no Bakura/Malik. I like them as much as I like Jou/Kaiba. Otogi/Honda is also a favorite. Oh and Yami no Yuugi/Yami no Bakura. Atemu/Seth pleases me too but not Yami no Yuugi/Seto. Yes, there is a difference. XD

I can so keep going but I think I'm going to keep at those.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 7:13 pm
Bakura/Ryou are one of my favorite pairings, but I'm fine with the various pairings that can be made with Yugi, Yami, Y. Bakura, Ryou B, and Jou. whee
Seto's okay, but I prefur to see him with either Jou or Yami. 3nodding  

R.A.E.

lola_tenshi

Distinct Citizen

4,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 12:26 pm
I'm a big Seto/Jou fan whee But I also Like Yami/Yugi, Bakura/Ryou and I don't mind Triston/Duke.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 2:41 pm
Whee! Darkstar is using a banner I made for the Yuri guild...Anyway!

Coem on people, Where is the Seto/Mokuba love? Noa/Mokuba? Come on! We all know Mokuba is the most adorable thing!...Anyway! I have a strong dislike for Jounouchi, so anything with him is all...not good to me (ESPECIALLY PUPPYSHIPPING - To over done.) And I also love Yami/Yugi, Seto/Yami, Yami no Bakura/ Ryou, and Yami no Malik / Malik....Those pairings are awesome ^^ Oh yeah, and I like Ryou/Mokuba...yes, it's weird, but they both have poofy hair, and are adorable xD;;

farewell songs

Kaiba

Beloved Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 5:59 pm
I just need to say right now that I was about to request to be on the yuugiou yaoi guild, then I saw that they were "focusing" on (in my opinion {hah! you can't yell at me}) the worst yuugiou yaoi pairing of all time: PUPPYSHIPPING.

Oh god how I hate it.

But~~~ I'm not one to dampen the spirits of other fans, so don't go thinking I'm calling you puppyshippers awful people or anything. >_>; you're only awful when you flame me and call me a gay-hater for not wanting to RP with you.

O_O;; wow. I'm really sorry. I didn't mean to rant like that. If it helps, I'm a filthy Kaibaku fangirl... sweatdrop heart heart heart  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 7:42 pm
Kaiba
I just need to say right now that I was about to request to be on the yuugiou yaoi guild, then I saw that they were "focusing" on (in my opinion {hah! you can't yell at me}) the worst yuugiou yaoi pairing of all time: PUPPYSHIPPING.

Finally! Someone else who dislikes Puppyshipping...I was beggining to think I was the only one xD;;  

farewell songs

Kaiba

Beloved Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 2:23 pm
xD Let us ride forth into the night spreading our ideals to the masses?  
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 9:37 pm
Puppywhat?  

xKelpiex

LadyNox
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 11:34 am
KelpieMoonPriestess
Puppywhat?

Puppyshipping means basically that you like/advocate the Kaiba/Jounouchi (Joey) pairing.

There's a shipping for just about every pairing/threesome/orgy in that series. 'Shipping' meaning you like/advocate and the word in front indicates the pairing.  
PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 12:07 pm
My first yaoi fandom, my first pairings being KaibaJoey, and while it is still a favorite, Yami Malik/Yami Bakura has beaten it... so has Malik/Yami Bakura... but the puppy love is strong at 3rd!  

eduardo galpaleano

Liberal Ladykiller

9,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

[~Takuto~]

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 12:19 pm
1- Seto/kaiba
2-Bakure/Ryou
3.Yami/yugi

Their all so kawaii.  
[The Pocky Shop]____Discussion Of Pre-Existing Creations (Anime/Manga/Books)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games