PLAYSTATION Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Smokey5000

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 2:59 pm
As an avid gamer and lover of pretty much all things Sony, i felt it was my duty to put in a playstion thread. Seeing as how playstaion games monopolize the market, it makes sense to have a place to vent out frustrations and get help on certain games. besides, theres an xbox thread which needs some healthy competiton xd  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 3:00 pm
reserved  

Smokey5000

Dapper Genius

Smokey5000

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 3:01 pm
reserved  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 3:14 am
I need to clean my PS2, then can finally play Xenosaga 2 along with Growlanser and Way of the Samurai 2 and many others, like Y's 6 and the new Tenchu. And also don't forget Red Ninja, wire death fun times.  

seragnel

Silly Pudding

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 12:31 am
eek  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 1:43 am
The only thing me an my friends ever use the PS2 for anymore is playing DVD's, which is better than the gamecube's fate as a hockey puck. 3nodding  

Scissorman

Smokey5000

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 1:53 am
seragnel
I need to clean my PS2, then can finally play Xenosaga 2 along with Growlanser and Way of the Samurai 2 and many others, like Y's 6 and the new Tenchu. And also don't forget Red Ninja, wire death fun times.
wow yo. yer list of games there blows chunx, sorry. with the exception of growlanser and y's, those games are adequate at best  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 5:16 am
I love Sony so much! I have a tad bit too many of their products.

*sweatdrop*

I mean, we brought two PS2 because neither I nor my brother wanted to share...  

Selene Dendawga

Beloved Lunatic

seragnel

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 5:20 am
Smokey5000
seragnel
wow yo. yer list of games there blows chunx, sorry. with the exception of growlanser and y's, those games are adequate at best

Opinion fun times are not fact kind sir. I was talking about myself not the general populace so in conclusion Randomly feel to polite to say anything so good day sir.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 1:27 pm
seragnel
Smokey5000
seragnel

Opinion fun times are not fact kind sir. I was talking about myself not the general populace so in conclusion Randomly feel to polite to say anything so good day sir.
yo, i didn't mean to offend sir and yer entitled to yer opinoin. i know alot of people like those games, but the majority pale in comparison to the origanals. If you like em that's awsaome and by all means play away.  

Smokey5000

Dapper Genius

Smokey5000

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 1:31 pm
Selene Dendawga

*sweatdrop*

**Blinx**
i swear i love you SO much. i have like, 2 psones, 4 ps2 (two are still in the box just in case ninja ) two japanese psp, and a storage locker full of games. whee i wanna get an american psp when they are released so i can understand the games, but i am broke right now sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 1:34 pm
Smokey5000
Selene Dendawga

*sweatdrop*

**Blinx**
i swear i love you SO much. i have like, 2 psones, 4 ps2 (two are still in the box just in case ninja ) two japanese psp, and a storage locker full of games. whee i wanna get an american psp when they are released so i can understand the games, but i am broke right now sweatdrop
eek sweatdrop i just have a silly ps2 and an old, old, ooooooold nintendo.. (can't let go of the ninja turtles nitendo game... still lurvs it) xd heart

surprised .....*randoms pokes at big bro's arm* haaa my day is complete whee  

+migurushii+

Smokey5000

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 1:39 pm
+migurushii+
Smokey5000
Selene Dendawga

*sweatdrop*

**Blinx**
eek sweatdrop i just have a silly ps2 and a old old old nintendo.. (can't let go of the ninja turtles nitendo game... still lurvs it) xd heart

**is poked**
hey...i loves the turtles too, but the first one. the second one made me paranoid.
**tackles n huggles his baby sis**  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 1:45 pm
Smokey5000
+migurushii+
Smokey5000
Selene Dendawga

*sweatdrop*

**Blinx**
eek sweatdrop i just have a silly ps2 and a old old old nintendo.. (can't let go of the ninja turtles nitendo game... still lurvs it) xd heart

**is poked**
hey...i loves the turtles too, but the first one. the second one made me paranoid.
NYAH! xd heart

*sits on your head* mwahahaha whee

hehe, but right now my one favy game that i liek to play ish a bit girly and i dun think many like, what with your games of war, violence and domination. I like the flowery, romantic FFX and X2 3nodding

I tried to play Doom3.. and those type of games.. that and countertrike... or games that follow that feel...but..

crying I always screamed or jumped when i heard the gun shots, so i always lost... whee  

+migurushii+

Smokey5000

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 3:20 pm
+migurushii+
Smokey5000
+migurushii+
Smokey5000
Selene Dendawga

*sweatdrop*

**Blinx**

**is poked**
NYAH! xd heart

*sits on your head* mwahahaha whee

hehe, but right now my one favy game that i liek to play ish a bit girly and i dun think many like, what with your games of war, violence and domination. I like the flowery, romantic FFX and X2 3nodding

I tried to play Doom3.. and those type of games.. that and countertrike... or games that follow that feel...but..

crying I always screamed or jumped when i heard the gun shots, so i always lost... whee
**scratches his chin and thnks**
mh hmm, i don't really like tha twar games too much. i's more a final fantasy fuy. FF7 being my favorite game of all time and the single most important reason i love sony so.
**nods**
ihave both of the x's and yer right. they are way girly, but still kinda fun. i beat em both in like a week but didn;'t like the endings at all. too corny fer meh  
Adults 18 and Older : Exclusive!

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff