Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Fashion Advice
Do you guys read books? Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Brand New

Regular

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 10:56 pm
I do I like the Ender Game series and Dante's Inferno. How about you guys?  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 8:56 am
I don't really read but when I do, I like the dark fantsy books of the Warhammer series.  

TheBloodICry

Xoh_Emily

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 10:43 am
I Cant Read I am Deaf whee  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 2:48 pm
i do sometimes................... stare

actually i love the book called "The Boy With The Thorn in His Side"its by pete wentz. it is pretty sweet!

the awnsers yes  

QueenOfDarkness2010

x The Emo Cat x

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 2:50 pm
pfft, harry potter will beat all ya'll butts, lol xp  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 3:08 pm
the_emo_cat
3nodding

That would be about the only books I read. I don't read to much really. I mainly get all my reading from video games. (( reading all the captions and stuff )). But, I have read other books. I've read The Catcher In The Rye, 1984 and The Outsiders. All great books. And The Color Of Water is another good one. I don't stick to one genre really. I just read whatever looks intrsting to me. ninja  

[ The Emo Ninja ]

Ritamoru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 3:42 pm
I do, i read Stephen Kings books and other horror stories. I love them. I also read mystery like Sherlock Holmes. heart  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 5:48 pm
i think my favorite book so far is sweet blood..  

bloody_visions

The Brand New

Regular

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 10:19 pm
[ The Emo Ninja ]
the_emo_cat
3nodding

That would be about the only books I read. I don't read to much really. I mainly get all my reading from video games. (( reading all the captions and stuff )). But, I have read other books. I've read The Catcher In The Rye, 1984 and The Outsiders. All great books. And The Color Of Water is another good one. I don't stick to one genre really. I just read whatever looks intrsting to me. ninja

I agree, CITR was a great book! Im still reading 1984 right now. its ok I guess but its gettin a little bit better. I read outsiders before a while back ago. its ok...
Is Catcher In The Rye a Emo book? because people make fun of it like that.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 5:02 pm
i like the shaddow childeren series, (among the hidden, among the betrayed, among the imposters, among the barrons..ect.) and i used to read the series of unfortunate events, and also the scary stories to tell in the dark books 12&3 they made me get all paranoid and stuff  

Xsuch a suckerX

Violent Horrorshow!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 10:23 am
I'm currently reading:
To Kill A Mockingbird
&&
Alice's Adventures in Wonderland and Through the Looking Glass

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 6:53 pm
I'm right now reading The Loveley Bones for the 3rd time, practically because i found out that one of silverstein's songs (Already Dead) is based on it. I like Catcher in the rye when i read it in school, I also like Peter Wentz's short story "The Boy With A Thorn In His Side," It was verry short, I read it all in hot topic when I saw it, I lied it so muc I bought it just to have it in my colection. Lord Of The Flis is pretty awsome, I read it a few months ago, I cried when Piggy died.  

Number1WithABullet

SARSSS

1,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 7:00 pm
@Number1WithABullet: Piggy was gay...there was this freakish love triangle between Ralph, Jack, and himself. x P. Plus there was a total sex scene in that book. x D.

* has a knack for finding perverse things that have nothing to do with anything perverse in books *

ANYWAYS.

Sarah does read...but they're 800 paged books. > - >. And because Sarah's so illiterate, she onleh reads those lovelii backwards books. o - n.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 7:17 pm
Number1WithABullet
I'm right now reading The Loveley Bones for the 3rd time, practically because i found out that one of silverstein's songs (Already Dead) is based on it. I like Catcher in the rye when i read it in school, I also like Peter Wentz's short story "The Boy With A Thorn In His Side," It was verry short, I read it all in hot topic when I saw it, I lied it so muc I bought it just to have it in my colection. Lord Of The Flis is pretty awsome, I read it a few months ago, I cried when Piggy died.

The Lovely Bones... Ill try to find that one. I should try to read Lord of the Flies.  

The Brand New

Regular

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bookworm 100

Zellian

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 4:12 am
I'm a book worm sweatdrop  
Fashion Advice

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items