Reply Non-Anime Related
Kingdom Hearts 2 Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sprrs

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 1:59 pm
This game rocks!!! I'm pretty much done with the game, just need to finish up Jiminy's journal for the secret ending. What do you all think?

Those who don't have it, shame on you mad  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 3:18 pm
Already? Sheesh, didn't it just came out a few days ago?  

Syrotek
Crew

Sumire Suiren

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 6:24 am
roughly a week today 3nodding and from what i hear, its not bad  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 1:46 pm
I still dont have it! crying I just bought KH1...I now its sad...But its sold out everywhere I go! Its not fair! scream  

Blazen_Raven
Crew

Dangerous Hunter

10,100 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100

sprrs

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 11:32 pm
Iyamashi
Already? Sheesh, didn't it just came out a few days ago?

When I made that topic it had been out for exactly a week. It's a farily short game compared to say FF7 so playing a few hours a day is enough to get you to the ending.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 11:33 pm
Sumire Suiren
roughly a week today 3nodding and from what i hear, its not bad

Yup it's awesome and really addicting. cool  

sprrs

sprrs

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 11:35 pm
Blazen_Raven
I still dont have it! crying I just bought KH1...I now its sad...But its sold out everywhere I go! Its not fair! scream

Well if you just bought KH1 play that one first and by the time you beat it there should be more of KH2 in stock. If not go play Chain of Memories because the beginning of KH2 is a little confusing if you havent played it. =/  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 4:25 pm
KH Chain of Memory. Heheh, KH has a card game. xd  

Syrotek
Crew

[.Onomatopoeia-.]
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 4:13 pm
I refused to play some damn card game mad . So I went on Wikipedia. I cheated.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 5:45 pm
it's not quite a card game though. Nothing like yugi oh or pokemon or anything of that sort.

And I swear, wikipedia has everything. That's kinda scary.  

Syrotek
Crew

sprrs

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 9:31 pm
Chain of Memories is nothing like a card game. Sure it uses cards. .. . and is a game. . .

ok but it's still a good game, at least what little I've played of it. You don't so much use cards to attack as you do attack normally. It just so happens that everytime you attack you lose a card which has a certain attack power. It does take some getting used to though.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 9:33 pm
Chain of Memories - rpg fighting + cards(attacking) =
Card Game. mad

And, yes, wikipedia has everything. It's the god of the internet.

[.Onomatopoeia-.]
Crew

Syrotek
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 12:34 pm
it is rpg fighting though. instead of using the fight menu you would in original KH, you use cards to attack instead. it's like there's not actual cards.

half of wikipedia is lies. =P  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 11:26 pm
Pretty much. The only way it affects the actual battles is that after you attack so many times, you run out of cards and have to reload. That's about it.  

sprrs

Zeramir

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 11:09 am
I bought KH2 the day of the release. I am pretty much done, still need to finish the diary. I am awefully adicted to this game can't stop playing. The story is great, music is great(Twilight Towns Music is depressing), the gameplay is similar to God of War(Which is my favorite game) so thats a plus. Anyways I am starting an RP in the RP section about Kingdom Hearts. If anyone here is interested go here:

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php t=2714677&sid=774b6ed6ed44db4f211079e639b2107770e0ab69c44d5aae and send me an application to enter.  
Non-Anime Related

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff