Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Pocky Shop]____Discussion Of Pre-Existing Creations (Anime/Manga/Books)
[Prince of Tennis] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Iciak

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 1:20 pm
All right, everyone who has seen Anipuri knows that it literally screams We-are-all-gay! and provides background for so many pairing possibilities that it's not impossible to actually back up even the most ridiculous crack ships with a few scenes from the anime (not that it's going to make sense, but who cares about sense?). Of course, the manga is much closer to sanity.

So, what are your thoughts on Prince of Tennis? Favourite and least favourite pairings? Favourite dojinshika?  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 1:57 pm
*chuckles* Aah Prince of Tennis... A soure of endless amusement...

I swear every time I watch it I hear another completely NEW sexual connotation XD.. And I only own the first part of thea series O.o

Its also the holder of one of my most favorite weirdly sexual quotes EVER XD  

Yofiel

Kitsune-chi

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 10:00 am
*jumps about* Somebody made a PoT thread, somebody made a PoT thread...

Anywho, my favorite pairings are the Golden Pair (Eiji is love.) and MomoRyo. My least favorite is Tezuka/Oishi. Not because Golden Pair is my OTP, it's just that I don't see it. O_o My favorite doujinshika is Kodama Kazuma, who did several Golden Pair doujin as well as TezuFuji, MomoRyo, and InuKai doujinshi. ^_^ She's definitely my favorite dojinshika, her art is wonderful.

Plus one of the things I have noticed about Prince of Tennis, being new to the series, is that there are a lot of stomach shots. I mean, a LOT. O_O Every time they hit a tennis ball, whoops, the shirt flies up! And again, and again, and again... It's actually funny to me at this point. HOW this series was not geared at females initially I will never know. Sadly, I have only watched the first few episodes, but I DO plan to buy it. Once I have enough money.

It's my own fault for having a hole in my pocket, I suppose. *sigh*

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 10:55 am
Oishi and Tezuka make a funny pairing. It's, the mother and father of Seigaku. xD; I know only one person who considers TezuOoishi her OTP, though.

K2's dojins are awesome, I love her GP works. Not so much the TezuFuji ones, because don't like the pairing. My other favourite dojinshi circle is Kaneshiki Swiss, because of all the gorgeous covers (I love them, I could make LJ ions of every single one of them and order 10 copies of each dojinshi just to make sure I won't drool over all them - if they weren't sold out at JPQueen all of the time, that is) and the fact that KS's dojinshi often have Rikkai and Hyotei together, and my main Tenipuri OTP is SanaAto, so.... >3

You're right about the stomach shots. I first paid attention to it when I was watching an episode about Sengoku playing someone (was it Momo? I don't remember now) with my sister, and we both noticed that we kept getting a great view at Sengoku's belly. So we decided to take screencaps of all of those stomach shots, and there turned out to be a really vast number of them. xD  

Iciak

Bellgrape

Dapper Capitalist

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 11:38 pm
Oh Prince of Tennis i really need to watch that show because all the infromation i have about it comes from the Doujinshi i have read and i guess that's not the most reliable source of infromation about the show XD
My favorite PoT pairing is Tezuka x Fuji, i just like tha fact that Tezuka is kinda cold and Fuji is happy, i like to see how they manage to be together even if they have opposites personalities.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 1:11 am
Bellgrape
Oh Prince of Tennis i really need to watch that show because all the infromation i have about it comes from the Doujinshi i have read and i guess that's not the most reliable source of infromation about the show XD
My favorite PoT pairing is Tezuka x Fuji, i just like tha fact that Tezuka is kinda cold and Fuji is happy, i like to see how they manage to be together even if they have opposites personalities.

Opposites almost ALWAYS make for the best paitings ^.^

As for me, I like OishixKikumaru, but one of my favorite pairings would hae to be TezukaxKikumaru twisted

I also like ShinjixKamio. They just seem to... work ^_^ Though KamioxMomo is cute too.. And ShinjixRyoma, even though I usually HATE pairing Ryoma. He's silly X)  

Yofiel

Kitsune-chi

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 4:26 pm
And don't forget the TeniMyus. 3nodding They're a lovely source of fanservice.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 2:19 pm
O_O I've recently fallen in love with ToriShishiTori... heart >__< I really, really need to get the anime.

Getting it on my birthday, but, but, but...!

I'M IMPATIENT!  

Kitsune-chi

psychotic LEE

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 5:49 am
KaidohxInui!!! xD  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 5:23 pm
I heart Shishitori, ToriHiyo and KoharuYuuji(Manga. Shitenhouji D2. Do I see canon?). And the Tenimyu's. Gods, the tenimyus. XDDDDD Just three more days untill Rokkakumyu~  

Duckysushi

ShadowedMoonlight

Ruthless Sweetheart

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 8:23 pm
I've only seen up to 17, but it's good. So many slashy moments. I can't decide on a favorite pairing. TezuRyo is great, and the Golden Pair are cool. I actually have very dirty thoughts involving Kaidoh and Ryoma... because I'm twisted like that.
I'm not really into pairing Inui with anyone other than Kaidoh, or Takashi with anyone.
One day, I'm going to write a fic that's basically going to be an orgy with plot.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 6:55 pm
PoT is generally one big orgy. >D And you can confirm most any pairing you like.

Like, say... HanamuraRyoma. >D  

Duckysushi

Kitsune-chi

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 9:37 pm
Duckysushi
PoT is generally one big orgy. >D And you can confirm most any pairing you like.

Like, say... HanamuraRyoma. >D
I wholeheartedly agree. Two initials: O-T-7.

Or 5.

I'm just gonna stare at your signature a tad and fangirl.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 8:37 pm
... That thing. YukimuraEijiSanadaFujiTezukaAtobeJirou, right?

And AtobeSanadaEchizenTezukaFuji.

Kitsune... seeing as you know of the OT7... what's your lj account? >D

YES. THE NEW BROMIDES PWN ALL  

Duckysushi

ShadowedMoonlight

Ruthless Sweetheart

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 9:30 pm
In reference to my earlier comment about dirty Kaidoh and Ryoma thoughs, I saw something rather interesting the other day. I was reading a shounen jump manga, and scanning through the ads at the back. There was an add for the PoT manga, at the beginning. The text said "Can Ryoma tame the 'snake'?". I started snickering and didn't stop for ages.  
[The Pocky Shop]____Discussion Of Pre-Existing Creations (Anime/Manga/Books)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games