Welcome to Gaia! ::

Utopia Academy: Between the Pages

Back to Guilds

A collection of what happens behind the scenes of the main thread. 

Reply Year 1 Sept. 9th to Sept. 20th Time Skip
Converging Shadows and Old Memories

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JunkoxxxTakami

Shy Vampire

9,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2024 3:50 pm
Quote:

Characters - Violetta and Cassisus
Prompt - After Meeting again at the first meeting at Utopia she realized how much she did in fact want to rekindle a relationship with her brother and try to fix what has been broken for such a long time.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2024 4:11 pm
User Image
User ImageUser Image

tab After the chaos which was the first day, she desperately wanted to check in on her brother. She knew he had been caught up in a few things where she had as well. She had tracked down one of her staff members and they told her where her younger brother was staying. As she walked her way to the dorm room she was thinking to herself and almost panicking. When was the last time she spoke with him alone? Gods it had been years ago. She had made a comment to him at the initial get-together but that was it, she didn't want to make him any more uncomfortable than he already was at the moment. She stopped mid-hallway, looking around to make sure nobody was around, before she held her head in her hands. She groaned vocally before she brushed her hair back and took a deep breath. Why did her family have to take this route with her brother, it wasn't his fault? And now she had to deal with their bullshit on her end. She groaned softly again before shaking her head softly to get her hair to fall back in place. She kept walking along the hallway towards his dorm room, her hand slowly lingering on her dagger. She couldn't believe what actually happened today; she was in shock.

tab As she made her way up to Cass's door, she paused and stared at it. She felt nervous, why did she feel nervous!? She sucked it up, knocking gently on the door before she spoke up. " Hey Cass, it's Violetta. Are you in?" she called out for him, her voice strong when she spoke. She knew he'd be nervous too and she didn't want to add to it.

tab Although in the back of her mind she kept thinking back to when they were kids. Violetta was told he was someone not to deal with and she never understood but when her mother finally explained she was angry. Even at a young age she didn't want to let anyone feel left out and she still held some anger towards her parents for how they treated her younger brother. She never was able to stand up to them before but now she was alone with him at the school; so they had no control over what she did. Well, they still did to be fair, but she knew if it got back that she already stabbed somebody, that wouldn't end well. At least with her brother they couldn't tell her not to talk to him. What were they going to talk about? Who the ******** knew. But she was going to make the effort to get to know him and make him know she held nothing against him, even if she knew he'd hold a lot against her. She at least needed to make sure she was trying to make up for the way he was treated before as it never sat well with her.

tab She anxiously waited for him to answer the door, her blue eyes staring either at his door or at the wall. She really hoped that he'd be okay; and that he wouldn't just tell her to go away and he wanted nothing to do with her.

User Image

Where they are: Outside Cass's Dorm
XXX
Who they're with: Alone
XXX
What they're feeling: Nervous
XXX
OUT of CHARACTER: n/a

JunkoxxxTakami

Shy Vampire

9,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Wall Street 200

anonymonster

Fashionable Shapeshifter

8,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2024 11:52 am
User Image
User Image

User Image

ɢᴇᴛ ᴀ ʟᴏᴀᴅ ᴏғ ᴛʜɪs ᴍᴏɴsᴛᴇʀ
                                                                    ᴡɪʟʟ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏʙᴏᴅʏ ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ ɢɪᴠᴇ ʜɪᴍ ᴀ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ʙɪᴛ ᴏғ sᴘᴀᴄᴇ?!
                                                                    ɢᴇᴛ ᴀ ʟᴏᴀᴅ ᴏғ ᴛʜɪs ᴛʀᴀɪɴ ᴡʀᴇᴄᴋ
                                                                    ʜɪs ʜᴀɪʀ's ᴀ ᴍᴇss ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴇ ᴅᴏᴇsɴ'ᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴡʜᴏ ʜᴇ ɪs ʏᴇᴛ

_______________ʜᴇ ᴅᴏᴇsɴ'ᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ʜᴏᴡ ᴛᴏ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴜɴɪᴄᴀᴛᴇ

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

The sudden knocks on his door caused the prince to throw the vial he was holding in the air. As he tried to regain his heart rate to a normal pace he looked over to the door. There was a moment where he had began to panic, what if it was one of the faculty coming to search his quarters. The desk he was sitting at was full of syringes and vials where he had been concocting his potions. Though he did not feel that was means to be reprimanded he certainly did fear them coming in and taking his research.

" Hey Cass, it's Violetta. Are you in? "

A sigh of relief left his mouth when his sister presented herself. This was much better than the alternative. He then realized that it was still someone at his door. He blinked still realizing that she was wanting to come and see the way that he lived. He was by no means a slob but the different concoctions and their properties scribbled on papers lining the wall might have made him look a bit mad. Cass tried to breathe in and think it about it rationally this was probably in reference to her note.

While he was glad that she was not disgusted with him like the rest of the family. The idea of speaking to her still made him nervous. What if he didn’t live up to the expectations that she had set up for him? He was a failure after all in the eyes of their father, and the rest of the court. Cassius just didn’t want to let down the one person who seemed to give a s**t about him.

He had stepped over to the door, and leaned against it gently. What’s the harm? He thought to himself with his forehead pressed against the wood. You’ll let them all down eventually, just speed this one up. The prince let out a deep breath and slowly cracked open the door, still using half of the door to cover the rest of his body he had one eye looking down at Vi.

“Ummm. Hey Vi. What’s up?”

________ɪ'ᴍ ᴡʜɪsᴘᴇʀɪɴɢ ᴀs ʟᴏᴜᴅ ᴀs ᴛʜᴇ ғʟᴏᴡᴇʀs ʙʟᴏᴏᴍ

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
                                                                    _________________________ᴄᴀssɪᴜs ♡ ᴘʀɪɴᴄᴇ ᴏғ ᴅᴀʀᴋɴᴇssx

| LOCATION: his room |____| O U T F I T: tank top and some sweatpants |____ | C O M P A N Y: Vi |

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2024 3:46 pm
User Image
User ImageUser Image

tab Violetta raised an eyebrow, hearing something glass clattering to the floor. Maybe she had surprised him. She took a deep breath and tried not to think about how awkward this might be, not having had a proper conversation with her younger brother in years; if ever. She genuinely didn’t want this to go bad because he was the only brother she had that wasn’t…scary. She loved Kieran but the way he changed was a lot for her, and so she hoped to reclaim some part of what relationship she could have with Cass. When he finally opened the door she was immediately reminded of how tall he was, having to physically look up at him. Great, so she did get the short genes of the family.

tab Immediately she felt like she could say the wrong thing at any moment, and she tried to push down her hesitation to talk to him, because she was the one who started the whole thing. ” I was just stopping by…I wanted to talk to you. If that’s alright.” she knew that even if he didn’t forgive her for what had happened all those years ago, and ongoing, she still wanted to at least say it. ” I mean if it’s not a good time I understand, but I figured this is the down time…” she trailed off, her blue eyes looking up at him, hoping that he wouldn’t mind if she spent some time with him. Sure, they were adults now but no better time than the present to mend old wounds, right?

User Image

Where they are: Outside Cass's Dorm
XXX
Who they're with: Cass
XXX
What they're feeling: Nervous
XXX

JunkoxxxTakami

Shy Vampire

9,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Wall Street 200

anonymonster

Fashionable Shapeshifter

8,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2024 10:04 am
User Image
User Image

User Image

ɢᴇᴛ ᴀ ʟᴏᴀᴅ ᴏғ ᴛʜɪs ᴍᴏɴsᴛᴇʀ
                                                                    ᴡɪʟʟ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏʙᴏᴅʏ ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ ɢɪᴠᴇ ʜɪᴍ ᴀ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ʙɪᴛ ᴏғ sᴘᴀᴄᴇ?!
                                                                    ɢᴇᴛ ᴀ ʟᴏᴀᴅ ᴏғ ᴛʜɪs ᴛʀᴀɪɴ ᴡʀᴇᴄᴋ
                                                                    ʜɪs ʜᴀɪʀ's ᴀ ᴍᴇss ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴇ ᴅᴏᴇsɴ'ᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴡʜᴏ ʜᴇ ɪs ʏᴇᴛ

_______________ʜᴇ ᴅᴏᴇsɴ'ᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ʜᴏᴡ ᴛᴏ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴜɴɪᴄᴀᴛᴇ

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Cass was relieved when it was just her when he opened the door, that took a bit of the weight off his chest. He wasn’t sure why but he didn’t know if this was possibly going to be a family thing. While he might be able to handle each of them one on one, he wasn’t sure if he could handle both of them at once. The thought alone caused his heart to start racing. The prince was still half behind the door as he looked down to her, avoiding eye contact at first, but then tried realizing it might be rude. But as he looked at her directly he felt himself becoming more uncomfortable. Not anything that she had done, this was all him.

“Ummm.... Yeah.” He paused, then looked back to his room. It was by no means spotless, but wasn’t a wreck. During classes some of the servants came in and tidied up while he was gone, but since this was their downtime he had already started making a mess with his workspace. It was bound to happen when making his concoctions it wasn’t long before he started making a mess. Drawing blood from a rapidly healing individual often got, messy. Hopefully she wouldn’t mind it, but if she did they could go somewhere else. But then he’d have to worry about having to talk to someone else... That might be more troublesome then just dealing with his sister.

“You can come in.... Erm. But I was working on stuff, so it’s a bit messy.” He stepped out from behind the door and left it open for her to let herself in. Cass stepped back to his desk and sat down. Due to his height the chair looked tiny in comparison. Cass probably could have asked for a bigger one but that would involve him reaching out to someone. And that was not happening anytime soon. He looked at the desk with vials, knives and syringes spread across it. God this probably looks sketchy... he thought to himself as he turned the chair back towards her. He didn’t look directly at her, instead staring a hole in his comforter on the bed so he wouldn’t have to make eye contact.

________ɪ'ᴍ ᴡʜɪsᴘᴇʀɪɴɢ ᴀs ʟᴏᴜᴅ ᴀs ᴛʜᴇ ғʟᴏᴡᴇʀs ʙʟᴏᴏᴍ

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
                                                                    _________________________ᴄᴀssɪᴜs ♡ ᴘʀɪɴᴄᴇ ᴏғ ᴅᴀʀᴋɴᴇssx

| LOCATION: his room |____| O U T F I T: tank top and some sweatpants |____ | C O M P A N Y: Vi |

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2024 9:06 pm
User Image
User ImageUser Image

tab Violetta could tell that he was still quite nervous. She couldn't entirely blame him, their whole childhood had been....messy, to say the least. If someone that she didn't know exactly what they wanted was standing in her doorway she too would be quite nervous. She couldn't remember if he had never been able to really look people in the eye but she did remember him acting like that at the meet-and-greet. Vi smiled at him, trying to relax herself a little bit. She had just recently heard of her other brother being there so this was a good chance for her to clear the air with Cassius before Kieran got involved. Her youngest brother was always...a handful.

tab As he spoke again and mentioned his room might be a bit messy she waved her hand softly, dismissively. " Nonsense, I'm sure it's fine." she'd be lying after all if she said her room was always clean and spotless. She too had to have servants help out, but when he opened the door to her she tilted her head slightly. She remembered that he had abilities with his blood, as it seemed he was still genuinely interested in figuring them out. She closed his door behind her and sat down on the edge of his bed, not seeing any other chairs other than the one that he was in. And the one he was in was....small. She couldn't help but laugh softly, looking at him in the chair before she cleared her throat and smiled sheepishly. " Sorry about that. Do you want me to ask for a larger chair for you? It looks awfully uncomfortable." she knew she was of shorter stature than he was, and it looked like it would be uncomfortable for her never mind him. Her blue eyes scanning the room while not trying to be rude. The state of his desk was a little concerning but it only verified that he was working with his blood still.

tab Vi leaned back a little, sitting upright as she remained silent for a moment. The room was awkward, but that was to be expected with both of them similar in that regard. Perhaps that's why she wanted to cross this bridge with him before dealing with the other one. " So I wanted to talk to you about....before." she left it vauge for a moment, before she fiddled with the bottom of her shirt. " Not before here at school, like...at home." she then clarified. She knew this wouldn't be an easy conversation but she felt like it had to be done. She sighed, her voice hesitant as she didn't know exactly how to approach this whole thing. She felt so much guilt and wanted to make sure that they at least had a slightly positive relationship, especially with everything going on and the state of their kingdom.

tab She forced herself to relax her hands, setting them on her lap as she looked at him. She knew he may not make eye contact with her but that was fine. " I wanted to apologize. I know I never stood up for you, or tried to include you...I was always told to not do so, and looking back I know it was wrong. You and Kieran both. You're my brother, and it doesn't matter who our mother is, we're still related." she paused, running her hand through her hair as she looked down. " I've always felt extremely guilty about how I responded. Instead of standing up against what was wrong I just ignored it. I chose not to talk to you, instead of being mean. Neither of which were the right choice." she could feel herself internally flinch, none of this sounded very royal-like but she had to air her feelings. Even if he couldn't find it in himself to forgive her. None of her father's ways were their fault. The children shouldn't have been punished for the mistakes of one grown man who couldn't accept his own wrong-doings.

tab Her hands flexed again in nervousness as she remained quiet for a few minutes. She didn't want to overwhelm her brother, and she knew how easy that could be with such a heavy topic such as their childhood. Most of her childhood was shrouded in darkness, and not in the literal sense, just the rules and regulations that were placed on her versus her brothers. She felt like there was a boundary that she was told never to cross. Don't fight. It's not ladylike. You're not allowed to practice. Or else you might get a scar. Maintain your dignity at all times. You'll be married off one day. She shuddered to think what was pressed down on the boys, when she felt like she was under such pressure. " If you don't want to talk about it I understand." she started again, her voice soft this time. " But I want to try and make sure we're at least good...I want to have a good relationship with you. If that's okay." she raised her head up again, her hands picking at her clothes again at the very thought of the childhood restrictions. Hopefully he didn't tell her to get the hell out, but if he did, she would leave.

User Image

Where they are: Cass's Dorm
XXX
Who they're with: Cass
XXX
What they're feeling: Anxious
XXX

JunkoxxxTakami

Shy Vampire

9,175 Points
  • Married 100