Silentevil92

Feral Bloodsucker

9,550 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 11:24 am
i think she is but some people say she isi want to know what you think
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 1:00 pm
I love amy lee heart heart heart she definetly has the goth persona, i think that she is goth [excuse me if i spelled something wrong]  

Ms. Chaos

ringwraith10

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 1:07 pm
She definitely looks like it, but she herself has said that she is NOT a goth, and that's all that really matters.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 1:19 pm
Her music isn't goth . . .  

Beatngufan

Veruniel
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 4:51 pm
I don't care if Amy Lee is goth or not...

Some say mainstream babes can't be goth. Some say they can. I don't think about it much, though. I'm goth, I suppose, and I like her music.

It's not in the scene like the stuff only the hardcore goths know about, but it gets new people interested. biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 4:53 pm
I don't really care. But what I hate is the people that say Nightwish copied Evanescence. That really ticks me off.  

MortSanglant

Nevaedra

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 5:33 pm
Her music and look are dark. I would tend to say she leans toward the gothic style even though her music isn't specifically of the gothic genre.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 5:44 pm
mortsanglant
I don't really care. But what I hate is the people that say Nightwish copied Evanescence. That really ticks me off.
WTF? Nightwish is no where near Evanescence.  

BlairyFairy

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 6:20 pm
mortsanglant

Who ever even said that needs to be slapped!

And I love the MSI label
Good band.
I am actually listening to them RIGHT now.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 6:43 pm
Macabre_Cogitation
mortsanglant

Who ever even said that needs to be slapped!

And I love the MSI label
Good band.
I am actually listening to them RIGHT now.
MSI rocks my socks XD  

BlairyFairy

coriander18

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 3:46 am
I liked Amy Lee until I saw them on Hard Rock Live. They were going thru the museum and she didn't reconize a bunch of bands she shouldv'e known. I lost respect for her after that.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 7:44 am
ToxicxXxTears
mortsanglant

Nightwish destroys Evanescence. I've seen so many threads in other forums and there's these stupid 13 and 14 year olds going on and on about Nightwish copying them. People really need to pay attention to band formation dates, and musical composition. haha  

MortSanglant

Mrs. Pink Eyes

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 5:52 pm
mortsanglant
ToxicxXxTears
mortsanglant

Nightwish destroys Evanescence. I've seen so many threads in other forums and there's these stupid 13 and 14 year olds going on and on about Nightwish copying them. People really need to pay attention to band formation dates, and musical composition. haha
Nightwish copied more bands than Evanescence ever did. :/  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 6:50 pm
Mrs. Pink Eyes
mortsanglant
ToxicxXxTears
mortsanglant

Nightwish copied more bands than Evanescence ever did. :/

I contest. Nightwish is pretty original. Especially having (or had crying ) a vocalist who is classically trained. I'm not contesting that Evanescence sucks, because I do enjoy their music, but they aren't anything special compared to bands like Nightwish or Within Temptation or other such bands.  

MortSanglant

[ In Other News! ]

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 12:25 pm
ok I hope people don't get mad at me,
but I honestly think that she is NOT goth.
yes,
she is a very pretty lady.
and she wears nice make up.
that doesnt make her goth.

Music - Related Topics

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items