Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dragonball: Dimensional Crossroads

Back to Guilds

The time period after DBGT and DBZ with new and old characters [Forever Accepting] 

Tags: Dragonball Z, Roleplay, Adventure, Dragonball GT, Dragonball 

Reply ↳ Planet Earth
Turtle Dojo Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DragonYolk

Devoted Browser

8,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2020 4:37 pm
User Image

A modest dojo on the outskirts of Green Star City; the new home of the Turtle Hermit and his school. With the help of the Bottle Corporation, it was built in a little over a few months and can house well over 10 people. While it may not appear so, there are a few "fancy" features from heated flooring to an advanced security system.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2020 6:46 pm
SERIYANA YUUKIO LEILANDUser Image

HP: 1560/1560
KI: 1140/1200
ST: 1670/1700
BP: 1340
STATS:
⇰ Physical-Based Offense :: 9
⇰ Energy-Based Offense :: 6
⇰ Defense :: 6
⇰ Speed :: 10
⇰ Intelligence :: 6
⇰ Reflexes :: 10
⇰ Stamina :: 50
⇰ Ki :: 40

"I don't care what they say! I'll prove them wrong, every one of 'em!"

[Training Start]

It was early morning in Green Star City, and the sun had just risen above the horizon. Morning dew still clung to the blades of grass, and birds were chirping their morning song. Another of the day's early risers was busy in the training yard, working her body and mind to further her advancement. With a backhand strike to a training dummy, Seriyana continued her morning routine. The training dummy fell backwards due to the repeated forceful strikes the young Earthling had delivered to the training aid.

Jumping backwards away from the training dummies, the young Turtle School Student began charging Ki into her hands, readying a Ki Blast volley towards the group of training dummies. They were all equipped with low power shields to allow for energy attacks to be used without destroying the dummies. Flinging her arms forward, Seri tossed the Ki Blasts towards the dummies, hitting her mark on each one. And one by one, each energy shield blinked off, indicating she had 'destroyed' the target.

Not wanting to lose any momentum, Seri charged forward into the training dummies as their shields came back up, quickly maneuvering between each one as the shield popped back up to slam at it again with a ki-powered punch. She needed to hone her mind as well as her body, and remembering the order in which she hit them was definitely working for her mental acuity. Each dummy down followed another one turning back on. Each one turned back on was quickly turned back off with another physical attack.

Once the shields were back up once more, Seri charged up ki into her hands one more. This time, however, she was aiming for one target. There was one training dummy programmed to increase its shields every time they were taken down. This allowed for the students to push their abilities more and more to further their training. Flying forward, Seri punched forward and unleashed her Tyrant Lancer towards the target. The resulting beam broke through the shield, but barely. It was getting stronger.

This triggered the young warrior to power up into her Kaio-Ken x3 form. With this form, her power was tripled, but she had not yet gotten use to the threefold multiplier. The stamina drain would be greater than she was used to. However, this training was also her way of getting used to the form. The more she used it, the more it became easier to use.

With the Kaio-Ken x3 activated, the training program automatically detected the increase in strength and adjusted accordingly. The shields were all increased to accommodate the new power, as well as how quick they came back up. However, Seriyana had another training method in mind. "Training program: Ranged, activate." With the command given, the training dummies deactivated their shields and instead turned towards glowing red fighter. They all popped out blasters and began firing at the warrior.

Pooling Ki into her arms, Seri waited for the blasts to get close to her. She needed to see how quickly she could react until the incoming blasts. She waited until the last second before thrusting her arms upward and outward, generating an Energy Barrier to intercept the blasts from the training dummies. As the volley came in, each one was met with the barrier and blocked. However, this plus the Kaio-Ken x3 put a strain on Seri. Despite the effectiveness of the technique, she couldn't hold it for long.

Dropping the Energy Shield, Seri began evading the blasts, instead choosing to block each one herself. They hit hard, but she had trained for this. And her current powerup allowed her to tank the shots. That was, of course, until their power ramped up. Unable to tank the shots, Seri crossed her arms across her face and curled up to protect her abdomen. The shots continue for a few seconds until the training dummies stopped firing.

[Training Paragraphs: 8]
[Kaio-Ken x3 Mastery Posts: 1/4]

"I will never be forgotten! Everyone will know my name!"』  

Sky Queen Blitz
Crew

DJSH9011

Friendly Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2020 12:32 pm
User Image
"Born as a demon, trained on Earth.
I will evolve beyond any limits this universe puts in front of me."

Ziber
Soul Reforged

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ziber stood firm, ready to fight the Hera if she did attack, but again, fate had other plans as he saw that world start to shrink. He then realized that he was being pulled away from the area by Xalia, from the possible fight. The frost demon sighed as at least they had gotten out of a situation, and now, he could lead the woman to safety. A blue tint surrounded him as he grasp the saiyan's hand to take the lead in this flight as they had to change course slightly. Their destination would be where Ziber was currently staying, the Turtle Dojo in Green Star City. He still hadn't put together that he was holding Xalia's hand and probably wouldn't notice until the both of them had landed. It didn't take them long to reach there, and as the dojo came into view, the frost demon would guide Xalia down. They would land at the outdoor training field as he saw that Seri was already hard at work with training, which did remind him of something, but for now... "Alright, we're here. This is the Turtle Dojo. If we ask, I'm sure Master Gyoza will let you stay here with us." Ziber said in a happy tone though he was sure he would get an awkward talk about similar instances.

He would smile, but would pause as he looked down to his hand and a nervous laugh came out as he realize how long he had her hand. The frost demon then let go of Xalia's hand and placed his hands behind his back in an idle motion. He looked around for Gyoza to see if he was around as he did have another question besides asking if the Saiyan could stay with them. Ziber knew that there was another world tournament coming up and he could guess that, though he hadn't seen his friend, Daiko would be there. However, he knew that he couldn't match up against his friend's strength as he was now and hoped that Gyoza had an idea on how he could get stronger. The frost demon want to get stronger, to not only defeat Fridged, but also so he didn't alway had to rely on another person coming to save the day. That said, he didn't know where to start with his training and hope the master had an idea of what he could do. Ziber would have to wait either way, but if his new friend had any questions, he would try and answer them to the best of his abilities. His tail would idle move as they waited, watching Seri train seeing that she had improved a lot over the year.

“I have been through enough pain as it is. it is time to change that.
I will use my power to forge my own destiny."

---->BP: 1310x50=65500<----
<--KP: 1660+250=1910 --><--HP: 6,000+250=6250 --><--SP: 2020+250=2270--->

Mood: Calm, Relaxed, Curious
Thinking: I hope he won't mind.
With: Xalia, Seri,
OoC:

Theme Song: Ziber's Return
Ace Pilot Blitz

DragonYolk

KibitzRajas

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2020 3:07 pm
User Image
*Name: Xalia Sundersun *Universe: Six *Race: Saiyan *BP: 185 *Ki: 220 *Stamina: 320 *HP: 1070

Xalia notices they have changed course towards some kind of Dojo. The relief would soak into the presence of the two as they arrived at the Dojo with their hands still being held together. Xalia was steaming red tomato all the way there as she would remove her hand from Ziber's hand and covers her face with her unused hand. "Oh my, i held hands with him, i know i grabbed his hand to pull him out of the dangerous area. Why was i still holding his hand during the whole thing?" Thinking about it, it was similar to the time he pet her head, it was very comforting. Is she starting to enjoy the warmth of Ziber's hand? Is she starting to want more of that comfort? Xalia puts her guitar down gently as she covers her face full thinking in panic as she breathes a bit heavily a bit. She almost appears like she is having a fever but its heavy blush. "Why am i thinking about him like that? We just freakin met, this is insane!" Xalia thought as she would watch Ziber observing someone in training, another girl in the dojo as well. Xalia noticed that the girl is stronger, by the training regiment she is going through yet again she felt sick in her fighting spirit. Her fighting spirit in a way felt violated, the kind of violation that only causes the fire about getting stronger to burn brighter. The fire only spreads in her spirit causing her to cross her arms in disgust about it, at least she isn't blushing anymore. Blushing like she was, she could of been harvested for a relationship tease but yet again, she would prefer not. Its not what she wants on her conscious after all, it wouldn't help her train and only provides a distraction. Flight though did feel good as she felt like wind itself, the wind would cloak her during all that time even if only for three minutes. The joy of flying isn't enjoyed by all, there were beings that haven't learned flight yet or have no intention of doing so due to not knowing about it. Maybe she will fly like the white dove she is in heart though despite the tar like history and power she holds within her mind and heart. Rage could burst at any time, at given moment yet again the only way she could go full power in training is by fighting without restraint. Fighting without restraint may be acceptable in some warrior's eyes however not many would want to die in the training. Speaking of training, she felt like she wanted to spar with Ziber. "Ziber, You, Me, Right Now, Fight Me." The fierceness in her eyes are like the look of a ape. The kind of ape that won't hold back no matter what, right now Xalia wants to show Ziber she can handle herself though Ziber better keep her attention with her not holding back at all. "So do you want to fight me at base power or do you want me to take it to the next level?" She would step away from Ziber with three person distance away from him as she turns to him. Her tail would curl but it frizzles up a bit as if its on defensive just like she is with her arms proposition in a way for a power up.
Stats
xxx※ [ Physical-Based Offense ] 2
xxxxx※ [ Energy-Based Offense ] 4
xxxxx※ [ Defense ] 5
xxxxx※ [ Speed ] 6
xxxxx※ [ Intelligence ] 1
xxxxx※ [ Reflexes ] 5
xxxxx※ [ Stamina ] 2
xxxxx※ [ Ki ] 2

DJSH9011

KibitzRajas

Fluffy Swapper

4,925 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

DJSH9011

Friendly Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2020 4:12 pm
User Image

Ziber
Soul Reforged

Ziber continued to watch Seri when sensed an odd feeling in the air, but it was somewhat familiar. This was the feeling of a battle starting, but why was he sensing this now while they were safe at the dojo. They had left the Hera at the estate and Seri was busy training in front of the frost demon and... He gaze moved to Xalia as he saw the fire in her eyes, a fire he knew too well and could see what was about to happened. Ziber turned to face her and it was what he thought, she had challenged him to a fight, and from the sound of it, she wanted to go all out. "It is up to you. I will respond accordingly." He said in his polite tone that the frost demon's were known for, and he would take a deep breath. The frost demon wanted to see what kind of power that Xalia had, but he felt that she might have something up her sleeve. He would take the stance of the turtle school and prepared himself for the match, starting to get excited. Ziber would allow his new friend to make the first move as he wanted to see her in action and it was the polite thing to do.

---->BP: 65500<----
<--KP: 1910/1910 --><--HP: 6250/6250 --><--SP: 2270/2270--->

Mood: Calm, Focused, Curious
Thinking: How did it end up like this?
OoC:

Ace Pilot Blitz

DragonYolk

KibitzRajas

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2020 4:56 pm
Quote:

KI: 1140/1200
ST: 1623/1700
BP: 1340
STATS:
⇰ Physical-Based Offense :: 9
⇰ Energy-Based Offense :: 6
⇰ Speed :: 10
⇰ Ki :: 40

[Training Continued From Last Post]

Seriyana felt the two new Ki signatures headed her way. One of them she recognized as Ziber. The other, however, was new. She hadn't felt it before. Both of them were relatively calm, so she didn't pay them too much attention when they landed. She had a training regimen to finish. Bursting forward, Seri weaved through the training dummies, blocking and dodging melee attacks headed her way. Once through, she prepared for the finale.

Seri stood before the group of training dummies as they all began moving erratically. Charging up Ki into her right hand, she rushed forward, past the outer dummies, dodging them as she headed towards her target. One of the dummies had a green light on its head, indicating her final target. Dodging under a swinging arm, Seri delivered a powerful ki-laced punch towards the dummy, weakening its empowered shield before jumping up and firing a powerful ki-blast in the form of Brave Heat at the dummy, fully deactivating it.

[Training Paragraphs: 10]
[Shinzuken x3 Mastery Posts: 2/4]

With the training completed, the training dummies went back to their starting positions and shut down. Seri herself let her Shinzuken fade away as she walked away from the training area and towards Ziber and the woman he brought with him. "Hey, Zi. Who's your friend?" Over the past year, Seri and the other girls had helped Ziber get over his Gynophobia. The fact that he was no longer afraid of them was fantastic

Upon hearing the newcomer's request for a spar, and Ziber's response, Seri smirked. "Well, you come to a dojo and don't let anyone else in on the fun? I feel insulted." Seri's tone was playful and sarcastic. She wasn't actually offended, but she was still raring to go. There was so much more she could do with this Shinzuken that she hadn't been able to tap into yet.

"I will never be forgotten! Everyone will know my name!"

DJSH9011

KibitzRajas

Sky Queen Blitz
Crew

KibitzRajas rolled 1 10-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-10)

KibitzRajas

Fluffy Swapper

4,925 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2020 5:29 pm
User Image
*Name: Xalia Sundersun *Universe: Six *Race: Saiyan *BP: 185 *Ki: 220 *Stamina: 290 *HP: 1070
Oooh, Xalia is quite intriqued by the turn of events, she challenges her new friend Ziber to a personal match. This also caught wind of the fellow women as well who comes waltzing over and asked Ziber who she is. Xalia figures it be very respectful to introduce herself to Seri. "My name is Xalia Sundersun, you are very much welcome to be part of the spar, after all i need to get a warm up, though ill stick to my base power, i will fight to the best of my ability. I would tap my true power but i often reserve it." She remembers she had used her true power before, its the kind of power if she uses it, the spar won't be nice and friendly at all.

After all she can't have people figuring out she is a Ancient Saiyan just yet. She needs to know if she can trust them but she does feel she can trust Ziber, though it only goes to a certain extent. Its like forging a sword, trust builds up low at first but gets stronger the more its reworked and forged. She hasn't even told her age at all either, it can possibly point back to her ancient history who she truly is. Though if she gets angry during this spar, things may get bad. Xalia takes on a stance that points out about observing her opponent's moves and remaining calm in the fight as well.

Xalia takes a dash right at Ziber, starting with a physical attack with a left kick but quickly switches it to the right to throw him off and if it lands, dazes him, she will grab him, pick him up swing him over her shoulder and slam him down leaving a sword thrust-ed looking like impact underneath his body.
Stats
xxxxx※ [ Defense ] 5
xxxxx※ [ Speed ] 6
xxxxx※ [ Reflexes ] 5
xxxxx※ [ Stamina ] 2
xxxxx※ [ Ki ] 2

DJSH9011

Ace Pilot Blitz

DJSH9011 rolled 1 10-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-10)
PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2020 6:01 pm
U/C  

DJSH9011

Friendly Explorer

DJSH9011

Friendly Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2020 9:40 am
User Image

Ziber
Soul Reforged

Ziber let out a chuckle as it seemed Seri wanted to have a crack at the spar that was coming together. "Well, this should be fun." With the two of the girls, it would be a fairer fight then if Xalia had fought against him alone, and this would give them to a good exercise. The frost demon could see that his new friend was very confident in her and was eager to see what she could do. Xalia was the first to make her move as she went for a fake out kick, a move that Ziber was very familiar with. However, Ziber remained calm as he used his tail to block the attack, causing a small shock wave expanded out from the collision. With this attack, he had some idea of Xalia's power, but there was still something off about the flow of her ki. That had to wait though as it was now the frost demon's turn to attack and with a turn of his body,, it moved to try and land a punch on the woman. He would keep he senses up for a possible attack from Seri as this was a possible two on one fight. Even still, Ziber was starting to get excited with this match and hoped to see the girls push past there limits.

<--KP: 1910/1910 --><--HP: 6242/6250 --><--SP: 2270/2270--->

Thinking: Here we go!
OoC:

Ace Pilot Blitz

DragonYolk

KibitzRajas

xxxxx [ Physical-Based Offense ] 4, AO: +25= 29
xxxxx [ Energy-Based Offense ] 15, AO: +25=40
xxxxx [ Defense ] 15, AO: +25=40
xxxxx [ Speed ] 11, AO: +25=36
xxxxx [ Intelligence ] 10, AO:
xxxxx [ Reflexes ] 15, AO: +25=40
xxxxx [ Stamina ] 35, AO: +25=60
xxxxx [ Ki ] 40, AO: 25=65

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2020 3:23 pm
User Image
                                                          User Image
                                                          |♢| Universe 6 |♢| Human |♢| BP: 1,110 |♢| Ki: 710/710 |♢| Stamina: 860/860 |♢| Health: |♢|
                                                          |♢| Current Theme - - |♢|

This past year has been a wild one for the Turtle Hermit who had all but given up on martial arts. But with the new martial artist of this era had shown him his passion was still there. It led him to taking two new students which quickly developed into a few crazy events. Such as evil space cops, a tournament of undead and a galactic dictator who threatened their very world. And after their latest adventure, Gyoza had finally reconnected with his daughter. They had very long, emotional talks, but things were slowly patching up between them. He even got to meet his grandkids for the first time: a very awkward experience for him and likely them as well. To spend more time with his family, he left the old cabin behind and setup a new dojo just outside the city. The Bottle Corp was even generous enough to help him with top of the line training equipment and quality of life enhancements. Not to mention it was much bigger, allowing him to house his students properly; especially since he took on even more students. Things were going well...except for the dojo. While he was grateful for all the help and the fancy enhancements that he didn't fully understand, there was still something missing. Gyoza couldn't figure out what exactly it was until just recently as word of a World Tournament was in the air. This...this is just what the dojo needed! Specifically, it's what his students needed more than anything.

The master was on his way back to the dojo, riding on the Nimbus cloud with arms crossed. He was just paying his daughter a visit before she got busy with her day and also to help with a favor. Ever since Burberry gave her the company, she'd been swarmed with work. Today was a nice day, a great day for training! And as he neared, he could sense his students were already well ahead of things. "Heh. Always the eager bun- Hm? Who's that?" he picked up on the foreign energy. Whoever it was, it seemed they were about to fight Ziber and Seri. He was cautious as he steered the Nimbus behind the dojo to land discreetly and figure out what was going on. Hopping off, he rubbed his neck, hoping this was going to turn out to be trouble. "Stay here until I get back" he huffed, taking large strides to the front. Here he would find two of his pupils and another woman locked in combat. While he didn't know what was going on, he wouldn't ask either and opted to stand and watch with his arms crossed.

【.STATS.】

⇰ Physical-Based Offense :: {20}
                                                          ⇰ Energy-Based Offense :: {2}
                                                          ⇰ Defense :: {14}
                                                          ⇰ Speed :: {1}
                                                          ⇰ Intelligence :: {1}
                                                          ⇰ Stamina :: {11}
                                                          ⇰ Reflexes :: {2}
                                                          ⇰ Ki :: {11}

【.TECHNIQUES.】
                                                          。。。[ENERGY SKILLS]
                                                          ✧ Original Kamehameha
                                                          ✧ Turtle Style Last Resort
                                                          ✧ Scattering Bullet
                                                          ✧ Spirit Ball
                                                          。。。[MARTIAL (PHYSICAL) SKILLS]
                                                          ✧ Wolf Fang Crushing Fist
                                                          ✧ Drunken Fist
                                                          ✧ Pressure Point Attack
                                                          。。。[OTHER SKILLS]
                                                          ✧ Ki Sense
                                                          ✧ Ki Control
                                                          ✧ Kiai
                                                          ✧ Afterimage
                                                          ✧ Solar Flare
                                                          ✧ Fusion Dance
                                                          。。。[ULTIMATE SKILLS]
                                                          ✧ Neo Wolf Fang Crushing Fist
                                                          ✧ MAX Power Kamehameha
                                                          ✧ Mafuba

Quote:
                                                          Quote:
                                                          Quote:
                                                          Quote:
                                                          Quote:

DragonYolk

Devoted Browser

8,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Battle: Knight 100

Sky Queen Blitz
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2020 3:50 pm

KI: 1160/1230
ST: 1610/1700
BP: 1340 x 3 = 4020
STATS:
⇰ Physical-Based Offense :: 9 + 3
⇰ Energy-Based Offense :: 6 + 3
⇰ Speed :: 10 + 3
⇰ Ki :: 40 + 3

[Training Continued From Last Post]

With a yell, Seriyana re-activated her Shinzuken x3 and rushed towards Ziber. This new person was on the weaker side of things, even more so than she. Ziber was by far stronger than her, so it made sense for the two of them to team up on the Frost Demon. Hopefully the numbers game would help against him.

Rushing forward, Seriyana unleashed a Tyrant Lancer, punching forward before unleashing a blast of ki towards Ziber. This was one of her classic openers, and one she used heavily. It would most assuredly be intercepted or dodged, but the young fighter wanted to test its punch.

[Shared Training Paragraphs: 2]
[Shinzuken x3 Mastery Posts: 3/4]

"I will never be forgotten! Everyone will know my name!"

DJSH9011

KibitzRajas

DragonYolk

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2020 4:37 pm
User Image
*Name: Xalia Sundersun *Universe: Six *Race: Saiyan *BP: 185 *Ki: 180 *Stamina: 290 *HP: 1070
Xalia sees the attack that Seri is tossing at Ziber, originally thought she was going to go in for a punch but all a sudden energy wave comes flying. The tension from her body seemingly went with that attack as if a backing force to it. Xalia intends to back up Seri on it, she quickly moves over on the south west side of the dojo as she positions her hand with a red electric spark appears vanishes but almost instantly, a red energy sphere with a purple outlining fires towards Ziber. With it working together in conjunction of the Tyrant Lancer, it should do quite bit of damage but that last attack she landed earlier, it felt good to hit him but she is not sure it did a lot of damage. "I can tell it didn't do a lot of damage to him, no wince or nothing, he appears like he had trained through this kind of thing before. Not sure how long he has been around but he is clearly stronger. The power i possess deep down would help however that girl would be put in danger including Ziber as well. Its not a power i can simply call on within a spar."

Xalia's body though is feeling rather excited, the idea that someone is far stronger then she is brings wonderful thrill. Her mind is just devouring that thrill and the more thrill comes in, the more interesting the spar is becoming. Every fiber in her body is just filled with thrill and courses through her being, even though she was quite mad about what she was feeling. She doesn't blame Ziber for it but the idea that her body feels comforted by having awkward moments with him, she needed a distraction, a battle to take her mind off. This is her medicine, her thrill, the very blood of Saiyan is put in her for this. Her muscles, are widening like doors, doing so in order to give more fighting stance and movement for Xalia. Xalia is just ready for this spar to be a long one and get much stronger.
Stats
xxxxx※ [ Defense ] 5
xxxxx※ [ Speed ] 6
xxxxx※ [ Reflexes ] 5
xxxxx※ [ Stamina ] 2
xxxxx※ [ Ki ] 2

DJSH9011

Ace Pilot Blitz

KibitzRajas

Fluffy Swapper

4,925 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

DJSH9011

Friendly Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2020 4:14 pm
User Image

Ziber
Soul Reforged

Ziber was impressed with how his new friend on how the dodged his attack, thinking that if she stayed here for a while that, she would get so strong. After all, he had seen it first hand with how he watched as people that came to this world had a habit of gaining power the longer the stayed here. Even still, the frost demon felt that it wasn't enough, and though he was the strongest in the battle that was going on now, he was only the fifth strongest person that he had met, maybe lesser if the people of the frost demon empire were included in the list. He could understand the frustration of feeling the weakest of the group as he was continuing to chase after the power of two of his friends. Ziber sighed as he sensed the next attack coming, this time for the young human with her traditional starting attack, at least from what he had seen. He would moved his arm back into position as the attack turned into a dual strike, with Xalia firing a ki attack of her own. The frost demon would jump into the air, allowing the two attacks to slam into each other and floated above the the fighters. For not knowing their styles, the two were able to pick up on a strong combo attack that would have done some good damage on him. However, Ziber would have to take them a bit more seriously as he had learned he shouldn't take anyone lightly.

He move his hands to his chest with closed fists as the two woman would see the ki start to flow to his arms. When the frost demon opened his hands, two orbs of ki would appear and started to orbit around him. He then moved his arms to point towards the two fighters and by his direction, the two orbs charged towards to one of them each. Ziber's attack was aimed to see if up against an attack would the girls dodge out of the way, block or attack with their own. In either case, he was already planing his next attack against his opponents, and prepared for whatever the two had planned. The frost demon was interested to see if the other turtle school warrior would also join in this battle. Fighting against three warriors at the same time would really get him moving, and if those three worked together, he might not stand a good chance against them. Ziber kept his senses up in case he felt the sudden energy rise of the pink woman, parts of him hoping for the three-on-one. He did have to thank Seri though as if she didn't lead the charge to help cure him of his fear of women, he would be terrified by now.

<--KP: 1870/1910 --><--HP: 1992/2000 --><--SP: 2270/2270--->

Thinking: They are doing good.
OoC:

Ace Pilot Blitz

DragonYolk

KibitzRajas

xxxxx [ Physical-Based Offense ] 4, AO: +25= 29
xxxxx [ Energy-Based Offense ] 15, AO: +25=40
xxxxx [ Defense ] 15, AO: +25=40
xxxxx [ Speed ] 11, AO: +25=36
xxxxx [ Intelligence ] 10, AO:
xxxxx [ Reflexes ] 15, AO: +25=40
xxxxx [ Stamina ] 35, AO: +25=60
xxxxx [ Ki ] 40, AO: 25=65

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2020 4:20 am
User Image
Majin Gummi
[BP: 390 | HP: 1600 | Ki: 400 | Stamina: 350]

Though Gummi had gotten up earlier, she had taken the time to laze about in bed watching the colors change outside her window as everyone went about their training. She could sense her powerful friends, and sensei, as they moved about the house and outside. She felt the overwhelming power that Ziber held, and felt how Seriyama's power rose and fell with her training. There was soon to be a martial arts tournament, she had over heard it while in town, yet she was laying there questioning herself as the days waned down. The only thought on her mind was 'Could she cut it?' or 'Would she be kicked from the dojo for bring shame to them?' Self doubt was never something the Majin was familiar with, but here she was doing it instead of taking action. Then there was something strange, a power she wasn't familiar with, and it was closing in fast... well not too fast. Still she sprang from the bed and quickly donned her typical gi with the Turtle Hermit symbol on the chest and back. In a hurry, the pink majin was out of her room and outside, at least enough to see this new girl... with a tail... start a fight with Ziber, and then to have Seri jump in against him as well. "Now this seems like it will be fun~!"

Suddenly, her pink aura flashed around her as she darted across the sky to join the spar in progress, "Hey~ Why did no one invite me~!" It was teasing, of course, as Gummi made a show of puffing her cheeks and crossing her arms. "You guys should know better. I want in as well~!" With that she uncrossed her arms, pointed a hand at the saiyan girl and fires a volley of pink ki blasts at her. "You may wanna try me out before you worry about Ziber. I am closer to a change for you. Hehe~" This is what she lived for, a fun spar, the sport. It was this fighting that seemed to cause her blood to pump and to get her mind rushing.

xxxxxStat Block
xxxxx [ Physical-Based Offense ] 1
xxxxx [ Energy-Based Offense ] 8
xxxxx [ Defense ] 5
xxxxx [ Speed ] 7
xxxxx [ Intelligence ] 1
xxxxx [ Reflexes ] 7
xxxxx [ Stamina ] 5
xxxxx [ Ki ] 5

Ace Pilot Blitz

DJSH9011

DragonYolk

KibitzRajas

Aimi Mizumi

Divine Nymph

KibitzRajas

Fluffy Swapper

4,925 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2020 9:44 am
User Image
*Name: Xalia Sundersun *Universe: Six *Race: Saiyan *BP: 185 *Ki: 140 *Stamina: 290 *HP: 952
Xalia didn't expect for her fellow friend Ziber to raise above her and Seri dodging both attacks. The flash from the two blast clashing sure was blinding her a bit despite that she sensed the attack coming for her. Far as what Xalia can see, he created a orb of energy and fired it right at her. Just as she was prepped to face it and dodge accordingly, another attack from behind came from a pink looking girl who mentioned teasingly about not inviting her and shoots a Ki blast right at Xalia as well. Her mind would be scanning through like files of tactics set in mind, trying to figure out where that girl came from was shocking enough, she was too focused on Ziber to notice. Xalia was going to regret this but she braced herself against both attacks.

Wasting her speed technique wouldn't be a smart idea in this instance as she would be able to only dodge one of them and not both. She would feel both of them clash down on her and after its said, She turns to Gummi with a smirk. "Very eager are you? That is quite some power you have, Ill be happy to spar with you but i am only going to stick with half of my power, i hope that is fine with you." Xalia had no intention of going full power, going full power would destroy this dojo and the spar session would turn into a fight. Xalia in return fires off a volley of red ki blast hoping to somewhat nail her or what. She took a lot of damage earlier but she can still keep going.

For right now, she doesn't care if she wins or loses, keeping herself from going full power is important and ensure everyone's safety. Her bones would shiver about the thought of her going berserk, the kind of shiver that isn't a good shiver. She would have nightmares of facing her berserker self, in a way its her inner self, one that over feeds itself with the rage and destroying everyone that gets in her path. The path that it would go through would have blood splatters among lots of craters. Its not a dream but more of a foreshadowing of who she could become if she doesn't have control over that power. The girl Gummi before her seems to be a kind individual and a potential friend that Xalia can get.

Currently Xalia is only buying time truly for one of her other techniques to be ready to use again, her physical attack she tried to use on Ziber took some strain on her muscles a bit. She isn't trying to use the other physical attack she has in mind until that one is near ready. Though her muscles are knitting together like twins, pulling themselves in prep for the same physical attack that she used before. Hopefully she can use it soon on Gummi and test how her body can handle it. Truly she made those two attacks from ideas about how destructive her true power is and she would call them"surface techniques", ones that only breach the surface of her power. Her true power lies within her long range attacks yet again she is very good physical as well but that will put a lack of mastery behind it as well.

That is a disadvantage for Xalia that she will deal with but she will get stronger in the way she wants. If only these guys knew what she can truly do, they wouldn't want to push her buttons even in a spar. Though if someone challenged her to a actual fight, maybe in that one, she can use her true power but they best have a lot of power to stop her if things get out of control. Xalia wants to see if Gummi has that potential in the future to fully take her on with her full power. Xalia then waits to see what Gummi will do with a barrage of red ki blast coming at her.
Stats
xxxxx※ [ Defense ] 5
xxxxx※ [ Speed ] 6
xxxxx※ [ Reflexes ] 5
xxxxx※ [ Stamina ] 2
xxxxx※ [ Ki ] 2

DJSH9011

Ace Pilot Blitz

Aimi Mizumi