Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are You New to This Guild???
  Yupp!!!
  Kind Of. . .
  Nope!!!
View Results
[schizophrenic] rolled 20 100-sided dice: 20, 27, 64, 38, 80, 22, 45, 97, 6, 35, 37, 3, 9, 3, 46, 93, 1, 56, 16, 54 Total: 752 (20-2000)

[schizophrenic]

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 3:00 pm
Since we do not have that much members I thought it would be fun to make a thread that lets people talk and introduce themselves. . . it could also be a place where people can talk anythime about anything i guess if the owner of the guild lets. . . .

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 5:07 pm
yeah, that would be great if there were actually people here. . .  

f a n g i r l

[schizophrenic] rolled 20 100-sided dice: 16, 8, 70, 46, 58, 94, 91, 14, 61, 2, 46, 63, 55, 70, 56, 17, 64, 63, 75, 42 Total: 1011 (20-2000)

[schizophrenic]

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 7:28 pm
there is!!! there is that little girl sitting right behind me in the corner, shaking back and forth, back and forth, she follows everyone everywhere and when they least expect it she attacks!!! keke. . oh wait it is u . . keke

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 8:59 pm
My name is Maria. I am 19 years old. I am leaning korean. I am a huge fan of Fly To The Sky. I love Brian Joo and Jang Woo Hyuk. I own my own FTTS fan site www.heavenly-sent.net We come in contact with Brian often through family and friends. Im not that new to gaia. Ive been a member since 2003 but i started using it again this year cause of my lil sis lol ^^  

JinxFairy

[schizophrenic]

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 3:05 pm
well welcome. . . i am not new to this guild. . i just noticed that every guild has a thread like this where people introduce themselves and talk about randomness and we did not have one so here ours is. . yay!!!

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 2:22 am
Yay! This is a good way to know more about the members of a guild...
So where to start?

I'm se7enmidori... I just turned 17 this year... A big fan of BoA, Se7en, Taebin and Rain...

I like kpop... But sad to say kpop music is hard to find in this country so I couldn't buy CDs...

All I have is BoA's Atlantis Princess, No. 1 and Best of Soul.
Se7en's Must Listen.
Rain's It's Raining.

I don't know where to buy thoses CDs... hehehe...
xd  

se7enmidori

[schizophrenic]

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 11:14 pm
yay!!! i can actually sticky this now!! now more people will visit this thread!! oh yeah. . we need more people. . . hey what happened to the owner of this guild??? did they change the owner???

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 1:15 am
Heeeheeeee. Someone invited me, so I joined 8D;;. Anyway, I'm Reissha, and uh...I got into K-music through my Korean friends from school.

Some of my favourites are Dong Bang Shin Ki/DBSK/TVXQ, Super Junior, The TRAX, SE7EN and Buzz ^__^!

I don't actually listen to that much K-music, but yea.

Reissha

rubedochan

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 5:25 pm
((Im not very good at introing myself)) well... Im half korean and some of the k-pop artest I like are: DBSG, BoA, super junior, bada, bi (rain), tony ahn, kangta, H.O.T , SS501, M(inwoo), SE7EN, shinwa, G.O.D, ..theres more but yea... umm.. the song Ive been hooked on ,right now, are "yuchupurakachiah" by TONY and "sajeen ul bodaga" by VIBE...if you wanna know more then
PM me...  
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 1:47 am
who00aaaasss domokun heart

TIS A GUILD!!! WHOOO

Hey, I'm 15 years old and used to be obsessed with DBSK ((ecspecially Youngwoong *droool*)). Though nowadays I am more....relaxed. ROFL =] Don't get me wrong. Still love them, just not as much to the point where I cried watching a few of there performances. LOL

=]

Hope to make new friends here. =D  

Teh Eve

Chatte Noire

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 9:16 am
Hullo. I am called Chatte Noire and I am fairly new to this whole "guild" thing. *Just now discovered where to find forums -__-;;* Anywho, I like DBSK and Turbo (though I heard that they broke up awhile ago crying ) and BoA's cool too (only heard her in Triangle). Anywho, I hope to hear more Korean pop bands so I can expand my K-pop knowledge (my favorite Korean band is actually rock ^^''). Anyway, that's about it.  
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 10:09 am
Hi, I'm Mica, and I'll be turning 19 in a month. I live in England, and I've recently been bitten by the Kpop bug. Against my will, back in February, my friend got into Super Junior, and dragged me along with her.

I don't know much about Kpop yet, I haven't been into it for long enough, but so far my favourite Kpop bands are Super Junior (I love those boys so much, and I'm absolutely in love with Donghae <3), DBSK and SS501, and I've recently also been getting into H.O.T too. Kpop, or any kind of pop, isn't usually my type of music, I'm more into rock music, but Kpop is so much fun, I can't help but love it.

Taylor Mercury

Efflorescently

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 11:45 am
My name is Kim Ha<--(not my last name). Kim, Kimi, Kimi-chan is okay with me. I'm 15, turning 16 in 2 months. I don't look my age, 'cause I'm short. I'm Khmer, Vietnamese, Thai, and Chinese. I speak abit of Khmer, but it's being drained out by English and Korean. xp I attend a vocational/technical high school and taking Commercial Design as a trade.

I was invited to this guild! Thanks! smile I've been in a guild before (but it's on Neopets).
I only listen to Asian music, which is Japanese, Korean, and Chinese. But it's mostly Korean songs in my playlist. I have a list of who I listen to on my profile. Mostly R&B, Rap, Hip-Hop, and DBSG's Pop/A capella. I love Yoochun! 4laugh *cough* Yep!

I hope to make new friends here! smile  
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 12:54 pm
wow yay!! we have more people how fun. . . hmmm. . .lets see. . . i did not get invited intio the guild crying . . i joined it by myself i guess. . . and i guess this guild is fun. . . i was one of the first one to be a member of this guild and i guess that is good. . hmmm. . . i have no life so i am always on. . . .yay!!!! fun fun. .

[schizophrenic]

Chatte Noire

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 6:00 pm
orientalxbaby
wow yay!! we have more people how fun. . . hmmm. . .lets see. . . i did not get invited intio the guild crying . . i joined it by myself i guess. . . and i guess this guild is fun. . . i was one of the first one to be a member of this guild and i guess that is good. . hmmm. . . i have no life so i am always on. . . .yay!!!! fun fun. .

I have no life too. : D  
kpopFANS

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces