Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]
Stronger, happier (F-Xy x Hime) Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

InKeyedFantasy

Interesting Hellraiser

9,325 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2019 4:07 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The city of Ta'elvani, one of the oldest cities within the Elven kingdom in Akatia, the Kesari manor is among one of the first few buildings built after the first few years of the City's establishment. Now serving as a stopping point between destinations, providing a room for tired feet and hungry bellies; the rise of adventurers and travelers alike, injuries are in need of tending and the Kesari clinic have treated all on a budget while also providing quality service even in the modern era. The staff of KC mostly from the second generation, one of the nurses having graduated from Academy City, he's worked for almost a year and a half as he treats patients who can't be treated with modern medicine.

Ooc: Alright, not sure how to actually start this start up, but I suppose we can show our characters basic info in their part in first scene in a spoiler.
Wind Hime Princess

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2019 7:50 pm
Character information:

Name: Sirenica Winge
Personality: Friendly, chilled and flirty, she liked to set the mood and chat with people. She occasionally gives off a sisterly/motherly feeling when being near.
Bio: Born and grown in the town near the city of Ta'elvani, Sirenica traveled to the city for her job and studies, ending up as an adventurer in the city's combat guild. Even though she is not the top tier fighter, she is popular amongst her colleagues. She frequented at Kesari clinic due to her injuries or her partners' injuries after quests. Occasionally, she would come there for a chat, without any reason.

User Image
"Live your best life, enjoy your adventure and be the best as you can!"

The clanking of the heels sounded against the wooden door, suggesting a visitor arrival. The footsteps were smooth and fast, showing its owner experienced in wearing heels. It could be any lady, or man, but the face that came in was someone familiar with the place, this time not spotting any serious injuries that required treatment. Clear blue eyes swept through the crowd, searching for someone she knew but ended up with nothing. Perhaps her usual nurse friend was off today, but that was fine. She would not mind talking to someone new.

Sirenica waited patiently for her turn, looking at various expression from the patients. Groaning, grunting, even yells of pain, the feeling she knew by heart. With her job, the danger was always near, requiring her trying her best to protect, to save and ensure everyone survives. In return, it spiced up her everyday life and got her excising mentally and physically. Sometimes she would think of trying another job, but the current one still held a lot of temptation for her.

MOOD → Relaxed
OUTFIT →
OOC → Yeah, that'll be good!

F-XylilShrink

Wind Hime Princess

Devoted Dabbler

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

InKeyedFantasy

Interesting Hellraiser

9,325 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2019 5:48 am
Character Information:

Name: Edgar Eldervich
Personality: soft-spoken, more of a listener than a talker, kind-hearted with a forgiving nature but having a quiet confidence & strength.
Bio: Raised in an orphanage off the Brazilian port cities as a child and later adopted by a European couple, Edgar grew up in a life of politics having moved from one country to another before moving out during his days in the academy where he earned his bachelor's degree in Medicine and in Restoration school at 18. At the age of 20, he stopped his studies to pursue a career in the field, choosing to move into the city of Ta'elvani where he began working as an intern at the Kesari Clinic, now a nurse, treating and tending patients.

Mood: Calm
Current Clothing: slate blue scrubs

The hustle and bustle of the clinic in pique hour have always been the same even during his first few weeks on the job. Though with more patients with serious injuries coming in from their travels or work related injuries that pose a serious problem. The Edgar's skill in restoration magic was needed now and always. After treating a patient who now bares a permanent scar, a familiar face walked in and sat amongst the others who're waiting their turn, though having cleared the severely wounded patients, the young nurse wonders what the familiar individual is doing here today looking around to see if he could spot one of his collegues the woman is usually seen with.

The other nurses were busily tending to others, Edgar figured the woman is here for a basic check up since she doesn't appear to have any injuries she mostly come in for treatment. Clearing his throat a bit, he picked up a clipboard with the woman's file attached before calling her, "Ms. Winge, I can help you in room 05." giving the usual callout for patients though having a light accent he was still clear to hear as he waits for the woman by the entrance into the examination hall, timidly holding onto the clipboard as he give short glances at her file to get his words in order once they're both inside and to see what she's here for.

Ooc: I'll put a link down in case you wanna know about the nations of Akatia. Link

Wind Hime Priness

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2019 6:31 am
User Image

Sirenica pulled on the custom gloves, trying to correct the feeling on her fingertips. Due to its partially covering her hands, the gloves shifted occasionally when moving. The call of her name snapped her out of the focus on her hands. It was surprising that it was her turn already. The one who called her name was another familiar face, but she had not talked to him often. A quiet one, but he was cute and good at his job. Besides, she would not mind having someone listen to. "Got it!"

Blue eyes wandered to look for room 5, only to find the young nurse waiting for her. Sending a wink his way, she followed him to the examination room. "It's not often that I get you as my examiner." Or someone new from the usual faces, to be honest. Usually at the times she arrived, her friends were free and would quickly get her patched up. Then again, today she did come at a different time. For the nurse in front of her, she only knew his face, not his name, so it would be a new introduction all over again.

MOOD → Relaxed
OUTFIT →
OOC → Ok, thanks! Oh and the name you quote is missing a "c" in the princess so the notice is not showing up. There's a missing image too, just wanted to let you know.

F-XylilShrink

Wind Hime Princess

Devoted Dabbler

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

InKeyedFantasy

Interesting Hellraiser

9,325 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2019 4:22 pm
𝔼𝕕𝕘𝕒𝕣 𝔼𝕝𝕕𝕖𝕣𝕧𝕚𝕔𝕙
Mood: Calm

As the woman approached she's quite tall standing only an inch taller than he is, hearing her comment, he doesn't know how to react as he hides behind the clipboard. Clearing his throat, "W-well my colleague that's usually with you is off today." sounding a bit timid and shy, "Um, well I'll be your nurse for today, my name is Edgar, pleased to meet you." bowing in a shy manner. His first interaction with the woman seemed like he'll need getting used to, though it's not the time for a retry. No point in overthinking things otherwise he might have a melt down and exhausting himself so the only thing now is to bring the woman over into the examination room. She is quite pretty but often he's too shy to say that out loud.

Once inside, he lets the woman take a seat on the exam table while he checks her file again before speaking up, "S-so Ms. Winge, how may I help you today?" he asked after setting aside the clipboard on the counter beside him.

Ooc: Yeah noticed that on a different browser.

Wind Hime Princess

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2019 9:29 pm
F-XylilShrink

User Image

The man's reaction to her greeting was as cute as a button. She expected such shyness, of course, but seeing it in action made her want to pinch his cheeks. While thinking so, she did not do such actions as it may scare her nurse. Instead, she gave him what she called a comforting smile. "I see. That's fine. It means that I had the chance to get examined by a cutie like you." Despite the nice smile, her words were on a flirty side out of habit. Whoops, hope that it would not scare the guy away so much. She did need to get checked up! "A pleasure! My name is Sirenica Winge, but I guess you can see it in the file already. You can call me Siren, for short." The shortened form of her name was the same as the name of a mythical creature, and she enjoyed having such a name, though she could not sing like a Siren. Dancing, on the other hand, was her specialty.

She sat down at the nearby seat with comfort, watching as Edgar sat down nearby. Soon, it was time for the main topic of today's session. "Today I'm here for a general health checkup, to see if there's anything wrong with my health." Gloved fingers unconsciously rubbed at the shoulder area, where sharp little wounds once appeared. She remembered the sharp claws of those dreaded creatures, whose movement were awfully fast, even for someone who focused on speed like her. "It's not often I don't get injured in my line of work, so gotta be careful about everything."

MOOD → Relaxed
OUTFIT → Adventuring clothing
OOC →

Wind Hime Princess

Devoted Dabbler

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

InKeyedFantasy

Interesting Hellraiser

9,325 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2019 12:30 pm
𝔼𝕕𝕘𝕒𝕣 𝔼𝕝𝕕𝕖𝕣𝕧𝕚𝕔𝕙
Mood: Calm but slightly nervous

"O-oh alright, lemme go through the basic check-up." Edgar replied as he stood up to stand beside the woman to check her blood pressure, seeming focused on his work, part of him tries to keep calm though the light pinkish hue on his cheeks was far from his control, might be because of the woman's comment before entering, though focusing on providing a general check up was enough to keep him going for now. Wrapping the instrument used to read blood pressure and making sure it's secured and not uncomfortable for the woman; Edgar used the pump while using a free hand to warm up the stethoscope drum after putting the earpieces on and later placing the drum between the woman's arm and wrapping of the instrument.

Listening for a few seconds Edgar releases the pressure valve and puts the instrument away before writing down her results, "You blood pressure seems normal but I might suggest you watch your diet as some meals can cause a slight change." letting her know that she's slightly prehypertension though Edgar informed Siren that it's not too much to worry about.

Taking her blood sugar and cholesterol test came up normal and listening to her lungs; hearing no problems there, the throat, ear, and eye check came up green and writing down her results, "Alright, so far so good, everything shows you're healthy as I can say." Edgar states as he sat down. "W-well if you have any health concerns can give it a check and ask if you've experienced any issued related, but if there's nothing you can think of, then I can sign you off with flying colors." he later added giving his best smile to assure her that she's in good condition.

Ooc:

Wind Hime Princess

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2019 9:25 pm
F-XylilShrink

User Image

Siren looked on at their closing distance as Edgar took her checkup. To her amusement, his cheeks were light pink, but his movement remained quick and smooth. It made her wondered if he was unused to being close to women or it was because of something she said earlier that still stuck. That blush did not last long, and she returned her attention to the checkup. Having done this multiple times, she was comfortable with every step and followed his lead. "Is that so? Hmmm, I haven't changed much of my diet lately. Well, there's that new sweets shop just opening that totally makes delicious cakes!" The result of her blood pressure got her thinking about what she had been eating lately. She looked disappointed and patted at her stomach, which barely had any fat at all. "Does that mean I have to tone it down? That's gonna be too bad, since I thought I exercise enough to make up for those eating session."

The woman only remained disappointed for a few seconds before pipping up again at her general results. "Oh, that's good then. Thank you, cutie." She sent a wink his way. Her expression schooled into thoughtfulness as she considered her next answer. "Well, there is something I wanted to ask about magic health effects or something of that kind. Unsure what they're called, um, curses?" She was unsure of how to describe it.

"Like, some of those effects doesn't happen immediately and there was no sign before it all happen. There was a time a guy from my team caught those things. After our adventure, he looks fine, but then, after a day, he turned into a girl! It doesn't last long, but it's kinda awkward or annoying."

MOOD → Relaxed
OUTFIT → Adventuring clothing, see picture.
OOC → Also I love the title of the rp you create there! biggrin

Wind Hime Princess

Devoted Dabbler

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

InKeyedFantasy

Interesting Hellraiser

9,325 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2019 12:09 am
𝔼𝕕𝕘𝕒𝕣 𝔼𝕝𝕕𝕖𝕣𝕧𝕚𝕔𝕙
Mood: Concentrated

Taking in Siren's concern over magical curses and wincing at her friend's unfortunate experience, Edgar thinks for a few minutes to process the information. "Well curses to differ from the caster, most are common, though the one your friend experienced would be uncommon." he informs the woman before standing up to stand beside her. "If your concern about the curse effecting others, I can use a counter spell to see if there's a curse present, please excuse me." Edgar shyly held the Siren's hand up as he examines her palm before a soft light began to emit as it hovers above her palm. Edgar's expression shifts bit after bit as he studies the light, there are times where he'd stick his tongue out a little before sticking it pack in remembering that he's in front of someone, and another time his brow would furrow.

As the light fade, he walks up to the counter to get Siren's file to write down the results. "Hmm, well from what I can find, there aren't any, um well I'll refer to curses as de-buffs, you don't seem to be suffering from any de-buffs." he thinks for a few before continuing writing stuff down. "Though my level isn't as high as a priest, but if you're experiencing any difference or discomfort, please let me know." later adding waiting for Siren's reply.

Ooc: Hehe, well it came up to me when I was thinking about the characters.

Wind Hime Princess

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2019 6:10 am
F-XylilShrink

User Image
ıllıllııllıllııllıllııllıllııllıllııllıllııllıllııllıllııllıllııllıllııllıllııllıllı

Siren was glad to know that there was a way to know whether someone had a curse, but Edgar's movement to check on herself caught her off guard. The girl certainly did not have time to collect herself before her hand was touched and soft lights covered it. It brought a ticklish feeling that made her giggle. She wanted to wiggle her hand to get rid of the funny feeling, but afraid that would bring trouble. Instead, she bit on her lips lightly in order to ignore her need to laugh from the feeling.

The nurse's expression in the process also caught her attention. At the part when the guy started sticking his tongue out, she just wanted to giggle at that and pinched his cheeks. Despite his professionalism so far, the man did show some innocent and cute side that made him younger. With all that distractions so that she would not wiggle more in her seat, the checking was done. Sighing out in relief, she smiled in knowing that nothing else was wrong with her. "I see. That's good then!"

She wiggled her released fingers, the ghost of the ticklish feeling earlier still remain. "Well, not exactly discomfort, but earlier the process was quite ticklish. I did not know an examination could do that." A thumb raised at his humbleness. "I believe your skills would do as great! The important thing is to have confident in your skills. Speaking of which, is there anyway to prevent those de-buffs that you talked about?" She would rather not caught one, even if those usually were not dangerous.

ıllıllııllıllııllıllııllıllııllıllııllıllııllıllııllıllııllıllııllıllııllıllııllıllı
MOOD → Relaxed
OOC → Also Edgar is so cute! Did you draw the picture yourself? It looks nice biggrin

Wind Hime Princess

Devoted Dabbler

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

InKeyedFantasy

Interesting Hellraiser

9,325 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2019 3:49 am
𝔼𝕕𝕘𝕒𝕣 𝔼𝕝𝕕𝕖𝕣𝕧𝕚𝕔𝕙
Mood: Concentrated

Thinking on her question about preventing any future de-buffs, Edgar thought in a professional manner and looked a bit perplexed for a bit before he got his words in order as he looked at Siren's way. "Well de-buffs are hard to um... resist... but some people would try things that come from superstition, or put it simply, wives tale; like kissing the rabbits foot or knocking on wood." even though stuff like this mostly brings luck as some believe it. Though it mostly come from non-magic users as he soon think hard if there are certain items that can help. "Well having a party member with any training in restoration magic can help, mostly because of a passive ward that blocks any sort of de-buffs or magic. But even then, some curses can be much stronger than the ward and it may result in either an explosion or the ward might shatter." He later added an apology about the tickling sensation from the magic detection spell he used earlier and said it was the only way for him to see if there were any de-buffs that Siren might've caught.

Suddenly a thought came up that might at least give Siren a good enough answer as he looked inside the medicine cabinet and picked up a tiny bottle of white sand-like substance, "Well I'm told that salt is used for a lot of positive reinforcement, but for folks who're familiar with black magic and the likes, salt is also a natural barrier against curses." Hoping that this might be enough for Siren to feel at ease, it may not be enough but Edgar stated that it's a free item for her to have. "But if it doesn't really work, you can always visit a temple or monastery or any local clinic that employs a cleric. Though I believe this clinic is the only one who has a cleric, me being that one cleric." feeling a bit embarrassed as he isn't always comfortable meeting a lot of people, though he is putting a lot of effort into working here and the familiar faces he get to see does help with his anxiety.

"Um... well I hope I was able to answer your question. If there is nothing else you need help with then you can head on out." giving Siren a slight bow as Edgar sits there with the clipboard in his hand to finish up Siren's check-up.

Ooc: Hehe, thanks. I might've gone with a much older looking character, but a younger version isn't that bad.

Wind Hime Princess

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2019 5:33 am
F-XylilShrink

User Image

While inside Siren was carefully listening to Edgar's explanation, her posture was one of casualness, with one long leg swung over the others and eyes heated, looking his way. There was no meaning in her gaze, but the way she directed to others brought occasional misunderstandings to people who were not familiar with her. She remembered one lady thought she was flirting with her boyfriend and tried to fight her. Thankfully her friend was nearby and everything was solved peacefully. While she looked easy-going, she was not someone easy to pick on. "I see. Though, someone who knows restoration magic isn't easy to come by these days. Some charged high prices too." Her lower lip jutted out in a pout, remembering her party of pure Fighting-type adventurers. That type of team only suited for assassination and easy-combat jobs. If one asked them to fight by endurance or healing, they would lose. "Do you perhaps know someone available with a suitable fee?"

Her worry about the lack in people who can cure the de-buffs was solved by the next introduction about salt. "Ah, really, that helps better than doing nothing." She was not sure about receiving the salt for free. Salt was common to find, and cheap to get. "I can buy a bunch of salt later. Keep it to your stock, someone may need it."

There was a glint in her eyes after he told her himself was a cleric. "Actuallyyyy, I have one last question." She leaned closer to the man, flashing her brightest smile and a wink for a good measure, trying to make herself most convincing. "Would you be interested in joining my team as a cleric - Oh wait, I don't think most employees here are allowed to leave for adventuring?" The idea of inviting the nurse to join her team was nice for the moment, but the process may be more complex, with the lack of healers and clerics at the moment.

MOOD → Relaxed
OOC → Older or younger had their own interesting characteristics indeed! I tried for a older, onee-san looking character for a change. Haven't played one who openly flirts haha. Hope she won't scare Edgar away with her flirting :3

Wind Hime Princess

Devoted Dabbler

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

InKeyedFantasy

Interesting Hellraiser

9,325 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2019 3:51 pm
𝔼𝕕𝕘𝕒𝕣 𝔼𝕝𝕕𝕖𝕣𝕧𝕚𝕔𝕙
Mood: embarrassed

Listening to her comment about other magic users with restoration skills charging a lot for their service. Wishing he knew some people who don't charge as much, Edgar didn't know anyone who's got a suitable fee. Siren's reply to the salt bottle gave him a bit as his face grew beet red, "u-um o-o-of course, I'm sorry to jump to that, sure the salt is cheap and effective." he puts it away a bit clumsily as he tries to control his blush and to look a bit professional.

Listening to her last question, this however got him a bit by surprised as he didn't know how to react, part of him know that he's still got a lot of work here at the clinic, though it's not uncommon for clerics to go out on adventures even if their service is more expensive than the other classes. Unsure on how to answer her question, one of the other nurses was standing by the door during the whole conversation as she got the two's attention when she cleared her throat, "Well even though Edgar's skill in restoration magic is above our own and is a valuable employee, we're able to hold down the fort on our own even with him gone for a day or two." she replied as Edgar looked like he was about to object because of how busy the clinic is as the other nurse cuts him off, "Oh don't worry about us Ed, besides a young man like you shouldn't keep himself cooped up and my father thinks the same as well, though I suppose starting a new job might kick start a movement." she added though a bit of confusion plastered on Edgar's face.

"Well Siren, what do you think, can keep the kid safe while he's out there with your party, don't worry about paying the clinic for anything in return for having Edgar go with you. Maybe having him being our first field nurse on duty doesn't sound like a bad idea." and putting a finger on it, it might be a new line of work for future employees if they choose. "B-but still I-" "Ah no buts mister, boss's order." she cuts him off as she stood beside him and patting him on the back. Fidgeting a bit, Edgar knows how the nurse is like if he argues with her though still with a bit of worry on his face, he knows they'll be okay. "Just keep him safe out there, kay Siren?" the nurse asked as if asking someone to look after her younger brother. She then went on to tell Siren how Edgar would sometimes wonder what's it like going to different places considering the stories he's heard from other adventurers and the like that comes in for treatment, though for someone to point that out, Edgar covered his embarrassment like a childhood dream being revealed.

Ooc: Hehe, true

Wind Hime Princess

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2019 7:28 pm
F-XylilShrink

User Image

Siren was not the type to push anyone to any decision, so she was able to wait for Edgar to think it through. As a big girl, she could take any rejection but would be pretty happy if he accepted. It was better to have someone she knew on the team whose abilities were guaranteed and not "high fee but service sucks" type of people. She met a few of those on her journey, and their partnership ended pretty quickly.

With the appearance of the other nurses though, her chance of convincing him increased. The guy had the base and the interest in adventuring, which was a plus to the team. She did enjoy working with someone who shared common interests! On the side, Edgar was getting redder with stories the lady nurse told about him. There was no reason to treat such dreams as secrets and never try to achieve though, but she supposed the guy did not have the time or just never thought about it. In that case, she would love to help him reach that dream! "Will do, miss! I'm a great guide for anyone new to adventuring." That was not wrong, many newbie adventurers occasionally came to her for tips and advice, or just wanted to talk to her - according to her teammates.

In response, she held her middle and point fingers out as a mock greeting and sent the wink to the lady nurse, which earned her a roll of the eye. For Edgar side, he received a bow with a flourish, which she did not forget to gift a wink his way. The girl did like winking, it practiced her eye muscle (just kidding). "I'll do my best as your shining knight in armor~" Even though she did not have much armor, or was she a knight, but those were small details.

MOOD → Relaxed
OOC →

Wind Hime Princess

Devoted Dabbler

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

InKeyedFantasy

Interesting Hellraiser

9,325 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2019 3:40 am
𝔼𝕕𝕘𝕒𝕣 𝔼𝕝𝕕𝕖𝕣𝕧𝕚𝕔𝕙
Mood: ( >//^///< ) Current Clothing: slate blue scrubs

Before he could object or attempt to the other nurse skedaddled off closing the door behind her after waving at both Edgar and Siren. Unable to figure out what to do and finding it hard to reject Siren's request for him to join her party on their journeys. With cheeks still red and fumbling his thumbs, Ed bowed his head at Siren's direction muttering a few words, "I-I ple-um, I-I'll be in your care." bowing like an honor student who seems quite introvert, he did his best as his new job title would have him go on adventures with Siren and her buddies. Though still unsure how to proceed today and seeing that her checkup has finished, "I-I guess we're all done for today, I'll write you out a-a-and discuss for tomorrow, ah-ah but if you're not heading out tomorrow I can give you my contact number to let me know ahead of time." unable to control his stutter for a bit, he hands Siren the clinic's business card with his info.

"I-I look forward to your guidance Ms. Winge." bowing again, the thought of going on adventures did spark his past interest when he wanted to become a cleric, maybe it wouldn't be too bad as it might make him stronger.

Ooc: Young Ed seems easily bashful despite being in an environment that has one interacting with a lot of people.

Wind Hime Princess

~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces