Welcome to Gaia! ::

LeVane Academy

Back to Guilds

Raising the next generation of heroes comes with a certain set of challenges. 

Tags: Hero, Villain, Dorm Houses, Superpower, Academy 

Reply [Outskirts] The Mountains
The Ruins Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alykia

Confident Dreamer

25,075 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Skill Up 50
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2019 10:49 am
User Image

A place forgotten by most. This is the only part of the building still standing. The rest of the place is covered in rubble. If you take the time to search for hours on end you might come across an entrance into what lies underneath. It consists of a single hallway of cells.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2019 7:40 am
User Image
NASYA STARK

It took a good thirty minutes, at least, for them to arrive. Nasya landed on one of the small pillars which surrounded the window where the entrance was supposed to be. She finally let Rin stand on her own two feet again before she walked over to the other pillar. Her dark sneakers making no noise as she went. The sun peaked out over the mountain range behind them. The view from that spot was the best way to show the whole scene. How the building had been demolished almost completely. Rubble littering the area. Nature showing the passage of time. Some might even think it was beautiful. People were fascinated by ruins after all. If she didn't know the truth, would she see this place as most would? "What do you see?"

Only after the question was answered did she swoop over to pick up the pup and landed on the soft ground below. Once the other was set on solid ground Nasya started to walk deeper in. Past the only place which still had some of the walls standing. Slowly, they walked through the rubble. There were random chunks of the building. Scorched walls. Some items lying around, but they weren't really identifiable. There were even some remains mixed in. There was no flesh left on those bones. Nothing to show whom they might have been. It didn't fit the landscape at all--so lush and beautiful.

tokyoloverTM

Quote:

Wearing? A simple tank top with fitted black jeans.

Alykia

Confident Dreamer

25,075 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Skill Up 50

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2019 9:22 am
User Image
User ImageUser Image

xxx Rin caught the apple that was tossed to her with two hands and looked at it for a moment before taking a bite out of it. She could not remember the last time she eat, would of been about two days? Either way, the young woman was hungry and happily would eat anything at this point. Rin took big bites of the apple, crunch noises filling up the room as she followed Nasya out onto the balcony. Rin had most of the red apple done by the time Nasya stated that they would be traveling by air. " Air?" Rin asked a little confused before Nasya offered her hand. Rin hesitantly placed her hand in Nasya and looked at her when it hit her. " Wait... Are you-" Before Rin could answer she was pulled in, making her drop her apple and scooped up bridle style before they were up in the air. Rin's heart was racing for so many reasons.

At first it was because Nasya pulling her in all the sudden and then holding her. Rin had never expedience that while being awake and it was a strange warm feeling, much more then what a pet was but Rin liked it. The second and obvious reason why her heart was racing was because they were in the air! They were flying over the city and the only thing keeping Rin from falling to her death was Nasya. The young woman at first was clearly scared about the matter being up in the air but after some time, Rin calmed down a bit and simply watched the world below them. The cold air blowing in her face was rather nice.

Finally after thirty minute of flying they had made it to where Nasya wanted to go, the ruins. Once landed and Rin was put onto her feet, the woman's legs where a little shaky and she ended up kneeling down for a bit. Flying was a first for her and she had a feeling this would not be her last. Taking in a deep breath, the female stood up slowly and looked around the ruins. " What do I see? A place that has crumbled, forgotten and abandoned. A place that has been taken over by nature as no one else has. Something one might think to be nothing to another something beautiful." Rin said softly as she looked around, noticing all the different plants that where growing all over the ruins. She could imagine that this place looked even more amazing once the spring flowers came in. She felt it was peaceful here.

Again, Rin was swooped up into the air but this time Rin was more calm about it and it did not last very long as she was just being placed onto the ground. Turning to Nasya, Rin followed her deeper into the ruins, looking at their surroundings. She noticed some bones mixed in with all the ruble and nature, making her wonder why they were here and what happened. " Nona, Why did you bring me here?"

User Image

User Image

With: Nasya
            xxx
            Where: Skyvilla
            xxx
            Mood: Alert
            xxx
            Wairing: Jeans and Black T
            xxx
            xxx
            Ooc:

Alykia

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2019 1:29 pm
User Image
NASYA STARK

She was aware the apple fell to the ground when they left. Someone will take care of it. She also knew the other was scared at first. Did she care to calm her? No, there was no reason to do such a thing. It didn't take long for Rin to get over her like of control.

Nasya listened to her state the obvious. The only bit she couldn't know for sure was how forgotten it might have been. It didn't matter. The only part she focused on was the last bit. She took her gaze away from Rin to look out at what was left. "I'm not interested in hearing what someone might see. I asked what you see. What does it make you think about? How does it make you feel?" Not once did she look back at the pup. Then she waited. An uncomfortable silence would sit between them if the other didn't speak up.

At some point, they were down walking among the rubble. When her name was said she came to a stop without turning to look back. Instead of answering the question she asked one of her own. "What do you think happened here?" Nasya let the question sink in before shifting her gaze to the woman. She listened to what was said before speaking again. Looking back in front of her. "This place is where it all started."

tokyoloverTM

Quote:

Alykia

Confident Dreamer

25,075 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Skill Up 50

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2019 9:47 pm
User Image
User ImageUser Image

xxx " What does it matter how it makes me feel? What I feel will not bring this place back to what it use to be. But if you must know... Rin looked around once more, trying to gather her feelings about this place. " Life and death... I see life and death and I feel it." The young woman said as she looked back at the older woman. " This building is a skeleton, just as those remains we see here. They are dead, not living but they yet provide life to other things. The ruins act as crutches to the plants and shelter to wildlife. The remains are good for the soil and bring more life here. Things die, but in return things are reborn for maybe the better... Queen and Sebastian died...But in the Exiles got someone stronger in return. People will die throughout this ordeal but in the end it will be for the better." She was not sure if that was what Nasya wanted to hear but that was what she was seeing. Death also brought life.

When asked what might of happened her all she could really think about was the lab she broke out of, killing and destroying the building with it. " Someone wanted it to be erased so they tried to get rid of it..." Rin said softly, touching the walls that seemed likle they were slowly turning into dust. Her head turned to look at the woman as she said this place is where it all started. What did she mean by that?

User Image

User Image

xxx
            xxx
            xxx
            xxx
            xxx
            Ooc:

Alykia

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2019 6:48 am
User Image
NASYA STARK

There was a reason she asked such things. Otherwise she wouldn't bother. Nasya wasn't going to point such a truth out. It was interesting enough to find herself being questioned while still getting to hear more. She felt the life and death surrounding them? Interesting. Rin continued to explain what she had meant. It led to a small bit about the recent change in power regarding the Exiles. Nasya could have changed the name, but it seemed fitting. Not to mention the fact that Queen was never actually tied to the group--at least when it came to the masses. Even the heroes didn't know. A small smile appeared on her face. She didn't broach the subject any further.

"You're correct." Nasya said in response to the fact that someone wanted to erase the place. She didn't explain anything, however. The demon lady only continued to walk until they got to a small pile of stone she decided to sit on. The view was lovely. Anyone would agree--if they forgot about the rubble at their backs. "What do you want?"

It wouldn't be long before they had to make there way to the city. Since the sun would still be beating down on them, it would take them a while to get back. Nasya wasn't in the habit of flying around for all to see. They wouldn't have to walk the whole way, however.

tokyoloverTM

Quote:

Alykia

Confident Dreamer

25,075 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Skill Up 50

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2019 9:41 am
User Image
User ImageUser Image

xxxThe horned woman did not say anything to Rins response. Was it not what she wanted to hear? Rin did not know and it looked like she was not going to find out. All Rin got out of the new leader was a smile. The thin woman followed Nasya through the rubble as she was told that she was correct about this place wanting to be erased. Why though? What was this place before it became nothing more then a grave to some things and yet a home to other things? Again, Rin may never know te answer to these things just like most other things that Rin had questions too.

Again, Rin was asked another question by Nasya. Rins pale blue eyed watched as Nasya sit down as she thought about what she wanted. What did Rin want? The young woman who did not know her life before the lab slowly walked towards the horned woman and took a seat beside her and looked at the view that was in front of them. " What do I want..." Rin said softly to herself more. " A reason to live... A purpose." She had no one, no family or really anyone she could turn to. The woman did not know where she came from before the lab and at the lab she was just a lab rat. She failed the one thing she thought she was here for so why was she even still alive? It was not like anyone would notice or miss her.

User Image

User Image

xxx
            xxx
            xxx
            xxx
            xxx
            Ooc:

Alykia

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2019 9:27 pm
User Image
NASYA STARK

Nasya smiled when the other revealed she wanted a purpose. "I can give you that. A real purpose." She gave Rin a glance before standing up and turning to face the rubble they recently walked through. "Come. I want to show you something." She waited for the other to stand again before walking elsewhere--expecting the other to follow.

Afterward, they walked back to the entrance. It was only after they walked passed the crumbling walls did she stop to hold out her hand. Nasya soon picked up the woman much like before and took off. This time she stayed low to the ground. Although there was no one around, it was still daylight. There was no reason to make them easy to spot. It never hurt to be safe. She seemed to zip through the trees with ease. If a branch did happen to scratch her skin she didn't seem to notice. It's not as if there would be any sign of a wound when they came to a stop. When they got closer to the edge of the city she landed softly and set Rin down. "I'm afraid we have to take the longer route from here on." She was used to taking a long way around by foot. She'd rather do that then be seen by a large number of people even if she was minding her own business. Many were put off by her appearance. Even if they weren't, she was hard to miss.

tokyoloverTM

Quote:

Alykia

Confident Dreamer

25,075 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Skill Up 50

tiny14xx2
Captain

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2019 5:07 pm
User Image
User Image

• This is Me | What I do: Homicide Detective/Hero | My status?: Taken by Oliver
    What is my preference?: Both | I am feeling: Pissed off | Who am I with?: Co-Workers | Where am I?: The mountains - The Ruins Crime Scene | My Voice?: This~
    User Image

This was insane. And not in any good way. There was not supposed to be this many skeletons in one place. Especially not ones that have different times of death and rates of decay. Some went months back, and some went as far as several years. A handful were just barely beneath the debris and the other handful, were buried farther than that. After 2 hours of having teams upon teams digging around this site, it was clear that something sketchy had taken place here long before the incident.

They determined that there had been several explosions. There were places that showed signs of heavy blasts and they found shattered bone fragments everywhere. Trying to identify which fragments went to which sets of remains...was going to be a serious b***h. He really had his work cut out for him with this one.

Sighing softly, Azazel looked down at the child remains he had just uncovered, his face in a permanent scowl today. This was really starting to piss him off. As a brother of 4 siblings...if this was his family he was uncovering, he would be making sure that the person responsible suffered. It was bringing up something far too close to home for him. A time when he was younger and didn't understand what was happening to his little brother. What the doctor was doing to him with that medication. He didn't understand until they were older, and his parents told him again what had happened to Luther. Seeing these remains of a child, made him both feel glad that his brother wasn't one of these people instead, and ******** up because he thought that in the first place.

"This is seriously ******** lowered a little to study the remains of the child, determining that several of the ribs were missing, but the rest of the bones were mostly attached. This meant that the body was not in one of those blasts, and perhaps were one of the bodies that were just uncovered.

Hope the kind
    Just Rosa
    Ayunli
    The-DJ-Ghost
  •  
    PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2019 3:24 pm
    User Image

00ikazaru00

00Please don’t pity or underestimate me because I’m deaf, I can do just about anything except hear.00

ood → Chipper/ Ehhhhh
    ocation → The ruins
    houghts → What happened here..
    ompany → Coworkers & Az
    utfit → This
    heme → Hero

He assumed today was gonna be a regular day as always. Getting a slice of pie from the bakery at his building before heading to the headquarters and eat that slice while seeing if there’s any cases waiting for him to work on. Though he specifically does rescues so he only gets a few cases. Though today he barely had time to eat his snack before being asked to accompany one of the detectives to the ruins outside of the city. It was an odd request he though till they explained that he was needed for his peculiarity.

He wasn't sure why exactly did they needed him to join along but when they got to the scene… it was quite stomach turning. There were so many skeletons all over the area. And that’s not even the worst part, some of them are smaller than the others which means that some were children. As someone with a younger sister it makes him worrisome about her. Shaking the feeling away as he slowly walks around the area to observe the scene. If watching a lot of crime solving shows taught him is that with this many bodies, they must of been brought out here over a period of time; an isolated area that is quite some distance from the city. He didn’t have the interpreter with him today so he’s gonna depend on lip reading, hoping no one’s a fast talker there.

So, he kind of knows that they need him there for his peculiarity but what he doesn’t know is exactly why they need it. Is this related to the mass grave they found or was it the discovery of the skeletons possibly surfacing something else. So many questions he has because right now, he feels like a lost child in a rushing crowd. Though he wasn’t sure who to ask about any of it. And he continued to walk around the scene for about five minutes until one of the crew members lead him Azazel. He gently taps him on the shoulder to get his attention. ”Hello, my name is Emilio. I got sent from headquarters to assist with something even though I’m not entirely sure what for exactly.”

ut offee:
    User Image
    tiny14xx2

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Just Rosa

Vice Captain

Anxious Otaku

The-DJ-Ghost
    Vice Captain

Sparkly Cat

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2019 12:56 pm
    tiny14xx2
    Hope the kind
    Just Rosa
    Ayunli
    The-DJ-Ghost

(🔶) キャシャーン (🔶)

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

| Name - Kenichi Minegishi | Age - 21 | Job - Detective | Suit - Normal Clothes | Alignment - Neutral

Things place just screamed of fresh Hell. Bones being dug out from a destroyed set of buildings from different time frames, and being lined up and put back together. What made this whole excavation wise was the fact that some bones and remains were older or newer depending on which werr being dug and from where and how deep. This place was literally the sight of a horror movie if it wasn't broad daylight. Oh my god... Kenichi said, looking around. His partner Azazel was off looking with the others, while Ken was looking around the building interiors. More excavators were where Azazel was, as he looked at the building walls. This must have been a cottage, but that was all he knew. Ken didn't know much about the history of this town, or even the building explosion. Other than an explosion just happened and took the people out. Joining back with Az, Ken saw that another man was with them. It was Emilio from the HQ. Good to have you with us. Umm... where's everyone else? Ken asked Emilio. Most he knew was that Ken had left Pascal back at the station. Hopefully he's not raising hell over there.

◄ ITEM LIST ►

> m9 Beretta
    > Police badge
    > ...
    > ...

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2019 6:42 pm
    User Image

Gifts come in all shapes and sizes!

Let's Get to Know Each Other Profile || My Peculiarity Supernatural Senses || Location The Ruins|| Company Azazel, Kikazaru, Kenichi || Wearing Working ||

╔══════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Today was not a day to be all buddy-buddy nor to be a friend. The day at the Ruins was all about work. He had dressed up in the occasion as he got briefed that there might be some heavy lifting involved. Though he possessed no strength-like peculiarity, Oliver was an able-bodied individual who could help push some rubble away or pick-up an injured person. For the meantime, his involvement was to be kept to a minimum.

The brunette was focused on smelling the faint traces of meat, bone marrow and decay. He assisted with the one known as Kikazaru with this search. He would be playing the role of a hound, searching for any bones he could find in the ground. His face was covered with dirt and the man would need to find some time to clean the tips of his fingernails.

Ambers shifted over towards Azazel. The man had no words for the detective when they resumed their task. It wasn’t time to express comfort or to dilly dally on the task. Later, he might comfort him while nursing a bottle or two after their work was done for the day. This latest mission, it probably hit closer to home for the dark-haired individual. As for himself, he possessed no siblings but it was still disheartening to see all these young bones. 'What happened here?' But he was not assigned to think about what this location had been used for. Though, in his clouded gaze, it felt like it was a place where people wanted to bury their secrets.

With his keen hearing, the P.I was able to listen in on their conversation while continuing to go deeper within the ruins. The search for bodies, it almost seemed endless. In the meantime, he put a hold on locating any more bodies as co-workers began to be briefed about the mission. A small refresher wouldn’t hurt anyone, including himself. Oliver concentrated on his hearing while moving around some rubble. Pebbles of various sizes fell down and down...and down; that was when he heard something.

Ding! Ding...Ding…

It was more than just the conversation happening a decent distance away from him too. The sound was quite distinct from everything around him. No bird chirp, growl, or vowel seemed remotely similar to the ‘ding’ they heard. Holding his breath, the brunette concentrated to see if they could hear that odd noise again. But after a moment of nothing but chatter, there was no dinging. This puzzled him before he shifted his footsteps again, loosening more rocks that fell within the gaps around him.

Ding! Ding...Ding…

There it was again! That faint sound of something falling and banging on something. It traveled a decent distance downward from where the P.I currently stood. With this new discovery, Oliver began his search to find the hole where those small pebbles may have been falling into.

╚══════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

User Image

Just Rosa

The-DJ-Ghost

tiny14xx2

Ayunli

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
    • Autobiographer 200
    • Hygienic 200
    • Person of Interest 200

tiny14xx2
    Captain

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
    • Signature Look 250
    • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
    • Wall Street 200
    PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2019 11:10 am
    User Image
    User Image

• This is Me | What I do: Homicide Detective/Hero | My status?: Taken by Oliver
    What is my preference?: Both | I am feeling: Pissed off | Who am I with?: Co-Workers | Where am I?: The mountains - The Ruins Crime Scene | My Voice?: This~
    User Image

This situation had the man tense, so he nearly used his peculiarity on the man when he tapped on his shoulder. It was close to being a weird situation, but he was able to draw it back and stand up straight. His stature read business and his expression was stoic and serious. Even though, right now, he wanted to just see his family and hug all of them. This was seriously starting to depress him. Deaths of this magnitude...it was just awful. "Yes, we needed to see if you could take a look with your peculiarity. See if you can pick anything else up for us." The man would sign at a normal pace as he addressed the man, whose file he already brushed up on. "I am sorry to drag you down here, but we really need to make sure we uncover everything."

His gaze would flick over to Oliver, who was not too far away. He hated calling him to come help with such a horrific scene, but they really needed all the help they could get. They would have to have a strong drink together later at his place. he would have a lot of apologizing to do, as he was the one that dragged Oliver down here to help.

He looked around at the other working officers, seeing them uncover different remains as he pulled off a glove so that he could rub his head. This was giving him a headache. So, he made sure that is blood pressure wasn't too high my manipulating it a little to lower his stress. He really didn't need to pass out right now.

"Your help is greatly appreciated." He said softly as he took another offered glove from a passing detective who saw he was missing one after removing his.

Hope the kind
    Just Rosa
    Ayunli
    The-DJ-Ghost
  •  
    PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2019 4:34 am
    tiny14xx2
    Hope the kind
    Just Rosa
    Ayunli
    The-DJ-Ghost

(🔶) キャシャーン (🔶)

User Image

| Name - Kenichi Minegishi | Age - 21 | Job - Detective | Suit - Normal Clothes | Alignment - Neutral

Kenichi had followed after Az and Oliver. Emilio would also be a great help, as he can use his Perk to find things here that not everyone can. Ken scouted off some more, and he can tell by everyone's faces, even his own partners, that this sight was heavily wearing down on them. What was going on here that killed all these people? What even is currently going on that caused fresher corpses? Exactly what happened at that explosion some years ago? Oliver was off looking somewhere, when he listened in on something. What it was, Ken had no idea about. Still, he might be onto something. That's when he heard the distinct sound of metal being banged against. What the hell? He asked, as he looked around the place. Now something definitely has to be around here. Ken would then start feeling around and looked for anything around the walls of whatever was left of the building. Hmm? He felt it right then and there. Metal. Like that of a metal door. There were locks on it, which seemed to maybe just be the cellar of the old building. Everyone!! Come look at this! He would shout at his coworkers. Banging off the lock, he would open the cellar to reveal the pitch blackness of whatever was in there. So... who's first? Ken asked, drawing his flashlight out, and aiming into the dark cellar.

◄ ITEM LIST ►

> m9 Beretta
    > Police badge
    > ...
    > ...

The-DJ-Ghost
    Vice Captain

Sparkly Cat

Just Rosa

Vice Captain

Anxious Otaku

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2019 6:59 pm
    User Image

00ikazaru00

00Please don’t pity or underestimate me because I’m deaf, I can do just about anything except hear.00

ood → Neutral
    ocation → The ruins
    houghts → What is that..?..
    ompany → Az, Ken, Oliver & others.
    utfit → This
    heme → Hero

Turning his head as he assumed the brunette was Az's work partner, though he couldn't exactly tell what he said but he is gonna guess that he's looking for the other two so Emi simply pointed in the direction of Az and Oliver. Returning his attention back to the homicide detective as he watched the other male sign as he is starting to understand the reason he was asked to come here today, they want his seismic vision to see if there is more than what they see on the surface. "It is alright, anything to help out though for my peculiarity I may need a bit of vibration made for me to be able to see." He spoke softly as he signed in case he signed a bit too quickly for the other male to catch. Though not long after he flinched to the banging, not the noise but the vibration they as he looked behind him as he ran over to Ken. looking down at the pitch darkness, though that initial bang gave the deaf man a map the others can't see.. there is definitely something here. "I can see something.. it has a structure to it, so definitely man made.. and it almost looks like a bunker.." He says while signing though he kept studying the mystery underground like building.

ut offee:
    User Image
    tiny14xx2

Hope the kind

The-DJ-Ghost

Ayunli

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote: