Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]
Ordinary Life Series: String in the Park (Hiatus AFAICS) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

InKeyedFantasy

Interesting Hellraiser

9,325 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2019 4:04 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

(First song being played:

End song:
)

A peaceful day in the Valley Park, the sun resting high in the clouds, songbirds singing their tune and flying by, the sight of docile wildlife roaming here and there, and the occasional pilgrim walking the same paths their ancestors have walked towards the Grand Elven Temple where it sleeps beneath the Sarkhota Forest. In the community areas, the park is bustling with activity, from groups performing daily exercises, to families gathering around an area they've picked to have a celebration or a simple picnic to enjoy their day. Among the numerous paths under the canopy of trees that goes along the way, a small crowd gathers around a group of musicians who humbly play the park goers a lovely song to hear and fill their senses with joy and hope. The musicians don't seems to know each other yet feel as if they've known one another through the instruments they play, the ones playing percussions gives the group a nice beat to sync to, the bassist giving a well tuned rhythm for the vocalist to sing and play to, another playing with a shaker instrument to go with the percussions, and lastly the vocalist who plays his acoustic guitar, singing in a silvery tone with a bit of a tenor note in his voice as he sings.

Those within the crowd enjoyed the song and many more afterwards, some smile, others holding hands with the one they want to spend their time with, a few swaying their hips left to right and vice versa, while the rest simply nod their head to the rhythm. Though some of the older looking individuals chose idle movements, those among them couldn't contain their happiness as they dance, chuckles and giggles can be heard as they see happy little toes dance to the song adding to the positive atmosphere. Some offer tips and wishing they could stay longer but must move onwards, some simply tips the musicians when they approach, though the ones who knows the proper way, chose to stay and listen until the end.

As the song the four musicians end on, it was uplifting and gives one a bit of spring in their step and the group's vocalist giving just as much lift to those who feel like their day is gloom and dreary. Once the song had ended, everyone within the crowd clapped and cheered for the performance the four musicians played and among those individuals, they tip the performers and thanked them for the songs they play even if they're songs not their own. As the crowd disperse, the musicians gather their tips and splitting what they've earned with one another; however it was different as their vocalist chose to split his half in three and gave it to his fellow performers. They insisted on splitting but the young guitarist declined but thanked them for their consideration. Patting their backs softly, the musicians nodded graciously and thanked the man for the collaboration and after that, they move on to end their day.

The young guitarist however chose to stay finding a comfy bench to sit as he rests his guitar along side him. Looking up at the canopy, he hums a little tune to himself with a smile from ear to ear.

Ivypoison92

Ooc: Hope you enjoy the RP. ( ^ ~ ^ )
(Edit: Well my characters aren't always the type to engage with interactions first when meeting interesting individuals.)  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2019 7:18 pm
F-XylilShrink

Nestled on a bench while listening to the ragtag group of musicians, Lunus was focused on the worn sketch book in his lap. His pencil going over the paper at the pace of the two songs' tempo, he tuned everything around him with only the music and the people around him. The Valley Park was a perfect place to work on his ideas for new ink. One of his feet tapped along with the second song, his eyes going to some of the dancers in the crowd near the performers. His hand as if on its own, switched to starting a new mini sketch of a few pairs. The tribal eye on his right hand seemed to glare at its surroundings, but that tattoo was the least interesting of all of his own ink. His braid left his rose twisted with thorns on the left side of his neck, showing brightly against his dark grey skin. The sea serpent on the right wrist seemed to move as he drew. His dark blue eyes marking out the light and shadows of each individual. He hadn't even realized the music stopped until his hand finished its most recent drawing.

Lunus was quiet and kept to himself mostly outside of work. The park was a spot of relaxation and calm, much akin to the feeling of the needle with ink on his skin or the hum of the needle in his hand as he worked. Outside of the park and his work, his life tended to be rather different. His family's main training school were still active despite the fact that there was little need for swordsmen in their city anymore. He could at least thank his family's traditions for his lean form and light muscles. Something they often disagreed was that he broke with tradition in terms of body decorations. The rose had been his first tattoo and done to make himself seem different than his family.

Memories of such almost marred the shading of his drawing of the pair of the dancers and would have if he hadn't stopped himself. By then, the crowd seemed to be gone and the musicians were going on about their days. He glanced where they had been and closed his sketch book, leaning back with his hair pulled back into a long braid that cushioned the back of his shoulders from how it was wrapped around them. Its white color seemed a little grey, but the tips were done in blue, almost the same shade as his eyes. Taking a deep breath, he picked up on a sound near him, making him glance towards someone sitting nearby.

The young guitarist was somone Lunus was used to seeing in the park and performing and the man seemed to take a real joy in his music. A thought that made the elf smile, at least to himself. Deciding not to be rude, he spoke. "Good playing today." Lunus's voice was slightly deep, but faintly accented from his family's native tongue.

Ooc: Sorry for the late reply. I have been busy the last few days.  

Ivypoison92

InKeyedFantasy

Interesting Hellraiser

9,325 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2019 3:41 pm
The young guitarist stopped mid-note before looking at the familiar face and listening to him complimenting today's performance, smiling and looking up at the canopy above, the guitarist just smiled before tittering and speaking to the elf beside him. "Hehe, well it's nothing for me to boast about, but thanks." voice having a silky yet soft. It was the first time he's heard the elf speaking to him and it felt like a rare moment since he's always seen the tattooed elf around the park. "Hmm the performance must've been real good huh. I've always wondered how you sound like, I'm actually glad I gathered some aspiring performers from around the park to play a few songs with." pleased that he's able to hear the elf's voice as he sits up straight. Well it's not mainly a goal one would set out to do, though curiosity sometimes gets one to think outside the box. It was also fun performing with others like a little pop up band, the moment felt magical in a way even within this magical park.

A soft smile came across the young guitarist's face as he looks at the elf's sketch book. "Don't suppose you can draw a caricature of me on that sketch book of yours." he teased as a joke, though he wanted to look at the drawings the elf had drawn. Not wanting to push it if the elf didn't felt like showing, the young guitarist let the elf know that he doesn't have to show if he doesn't want to, though he pondered for a bit before figuring what to do in moments like this. "How about we start fresh." with an outstretched hand for a shake and smile, "My name's Elvis, nice to meet you." formally introducing himself to the familiar elf he's sees every day in the park.

Ivypoison92

Ooc: That's okay, thanks for the heads up.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2019 4:56 pm
F-XylilShrink

Lunus took his hand with his right hand, "Lunus, same to you, Elvis. The music you and the others play can lift any weary heart." And he had quite a weary one indeed. Sometimes he was tempted to avoid his family if not for tradition or the fact that his brothers would form a search party. He rarely missed a performance, often choosing to hang out in the park till dusk or after work. "I'd try to do a caricature of you, but I'm more of an ink and needle artist. Though if you ever interested in a tattoo, I can recommend a decent parlor for it." Part of the elf was nervous about letting Elvis see his sketches. There were quite a few of Elvis and the others on the pages, but Lunus decided it was perhaps better to let him see.

The shop, Decadent Arts, was where Lunus worked most of the time. It was near the park, but actually happened to be tucked into an alleyway. It was more of a hole in the wall spot than a popular spot, but they did good work. Most of his tattoos had been done at the parlor, including the one on his back.

"So as often I come to listen to you play. You were curious about my voice," Lunus asked with a smirk still, flattered. He knew he tended to be quiet, but it was better to be silent most time and let the sound of the world swallow him instead of adding to it.  

Ivypoison92

InKeyedFantasy

Interesting Hellraiser

9,325 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2019 4:16 am
"Oh?" Elvis perked after handing Lunus back his sketch book, the thought of getting a bit of ink didn't bothered the young guitarist, though looking at his right shoulder, only a bittersweet smile is plastered on his face until his smile returned when looking back at Lunus. "Hmm maybe some other time, I might check out that parlor. If you're workin there." Elvis titters wondering if Lunus is an employee of the parlor he recommended. Listening to Lunus asking a question, Elvis couldn't help but chuckle softly, "Well I didn't really got curious the first few days, though the first time I did got curious was we sat on the same bench. Part of me always wondered what you sound like with all that ink on you." Elvis chuckled softly once again.

"Well caricatures may last for some, but I guess ink lasts just as long huh, and you've got quite a few." happy nonetheless, having a caricature would be good for laughs though that's not his style and that something more appealing that a goofy artwork was something Elvis was into, tattoos like the ones on the young elf was an example. "Well I dunno if I should get another one, I might like it at first but then again as time passes, I might not." wonder in his voice as he looks at Lunus's sketch book again, a slight smirk is seen on Elvis's face as he crossed his arms wondering if the young elf might be willing to try what he's got in store. "You know, maybe a tribal ouroboros wouldn't be a bad thing to have, might give some people the idea that I'm quite resilient." he tittered though he didn't want to tell Lunus where he might have the tattoo on.

Ivypoison92

Ooc: Forgive me if Elvis is acting a bit impish. ( =~ = )  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2019 8:12 pm
F-XylilShrink

Lunus had seen the barcode tattoo before on Elvis, but sensed that perhaps it was a reminder of something for the man. He had his own reasons for what tattoos he had. He was quite flattered. Tattoos were not taboo among others in the city, but they were not very common either. Part of Lunus felt better when the other man's smile felt more real. He nodded and listened, considering his words. "Each tattoo someone gets has special meaning to them. If a tribal ouroboros is what you want, you just need to find the artist that you believe can do right by it. The shop's called Decadent Arts, where they're doing any design anywhere you want as long as you don't mind the pain."

"There's also a place more central in the city that does ink that fades over time if normal ink isn't to your taste. They do any design too. I just prefer having a design stay on my skin." Lunus smirked and chuckled warmly at Elvis. He'd heard of some very odd spots for tattoos from customers before and it was true that he would do any design any where. The customer just had to understand some spots hurt more than others when ink was applied. He looked at the eye on his hand and remembered the sting of the needle when it was being done.

"By the way, do you write your own music or just randomly come up with the notes?" Lunus asked, curious. With each performance, the music had been a little different each time.  

Ivypoison92

InKeyedFantasy

Interesting Hellraiser

9,325 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2019 2:41 am
"Hmm, well it's hard to explain, most of the time it feels like I'm just doing a bit of a parody of someone else's song, like the one I did with the other street performers. I guess I just wing it whenever I play something that might seem like it's a piece I wrote." Elvis noted as he seem to think hard on his play style now that someone had asked him about it. He hadn't really put much thought into what inspires him to play or what gets him to pluck a string or strum a tune. Picking up his guitar and setting it on his lap, there his fingers started plucking the strings, almost fiddling with them as the sound the electric guitar makes felt like acoustic until a few strumming later, the sounds felt more like something heard in a far off land as the tone swell in reverse following a delay and a bit of distortion near the end. "Hmm, yeah it's hard to know what goes on with my fingers whenever I play, but for some reason, it's soothing in a way and I don't really need much of an amplifier or pedals since this was custom made." Elvis demonstrated the guitar's build by playing again as the sound effect was quite different this time it had a bit of a gain and that old Jimi Hendrix feel along with the riffs.

Elvis felt a little goosebumps after that letting out a quiet sigh. A song would always come and go as it sees fit, explaining what the music he plays provide, "I guess the reason the songs I play differ from time to time; is so that it can "give" something to those around. Whether emotions, feelings, or." He strummed the strings a bit as they sounded like a wolf whistle as those who heard it chuckled or laugh when they see Elvis looking at their direction, looking back at Lunus, Elvis tittered, "Find humor from." playing the wolf whistle sound again on his guitar, this time at Lunus. "Well guess I'm like an artist, sometimes I just draw stuff that comes in mind." giggling before looking down on the ground, his hand moved as the guitar reacted creating a long distortion that sounded lost or confused. Until a simple smile from him couldn't keep the guitar from creating an upbeat tune when he plucked a string.

"Well, even if I do write my own, chances of my playing it a second time, might only come from requests thought it'll sound much different the second time around."
shrugging as Elvis puts the guitar down beside him once again. "How bout you Lunus, what gets you into drawing for new ink work?" Elvis giggled, "There's quite a lot in there too, including a few of me." amused in Lunus's drawings and not just the few sketches Elvis was in.

Ivypoison92

Ooc:  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2019 8:10 pm
F-XylilShrink

Lunus considered Elvis' words about his music. It always felt different to him every time the other man played in the park because it always soothed his mood. If he was having a good day, it'd make his day just as bright. If he was having a rough day, it eased his frustrations. And if he was having a day where he wanted to hit something, well, the music soothed that emotion easily. "You're right about that. I don't think any piece is ever the same when played twice." He sighed for a moment, "As for my reasons. I draw because its one of the few things I can find joy. In the park here, there's so much life that I can draw and work on new stuff freely."

He blushed a little, "Yeah, you are a very remarkable model, especially when you play. Its very much as if you have an aura of ease about you then. I can't help but draw you then." He did have a small crush on Elvis, not that he'd admit to it easily. If his family had issues with his tattoos and lifestyle, he was sure they might not understand his tastes in other areas of his life. Especially in who he fancied. He glanced towards the sky, seeing how low the sun was and groaned. It was nearly dusk. If he did not hurry, he'd be late for his mother's curfew. He'd prefer keeping the park as a spot away from his family, not one where his brothers could drive him up the wall.

"I need to go or they will send a search party for me. It was nice getting to know the man behind the guitar. I hope I see you in the park tomorrow, Elvis." Lunus stood slowly, some parts of him asleep after sitting for a good while. "I look forward to hearing your next performance." Lunus bowed slightly to him before starting to walk home. His family lived in one of the fairly nice districts of the city and the closer he got to them, the more he had to take a deep breath. He was in better spirits since talking to Elvis, but his brothers could easily make him rather angry.

The next day, Lunus sat in the park with a bandage around his left hand and a snarl on his face. One of his four brothers, Eris had thought it funny to ask him when he'd consider one of his mother's marriage proposals to a nice girl. Eris then decided to say that it would take a lot to get the girl to not mind the tattoos or convince him to get rid of said tattoos. At that point, Lunus lost his temper and threw a punch. Eris was a royal pain, but he also was quite foolish sometimes. Lunus' father, Heines then decided a sparring match would help Lunus cool down. Now he had a hand that would heal in a couple of weeks and a good portion of his body was sore all over. He had thankfully used his left instead of his right hand.  

Ivypoison92

InKeyedFantasy

Interesting Hellraiser

9,325 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2019 3:58 pm

Chuckling at Lunus's slight blush, nodding that it's time to head out, Elvis says his goodbye to the young elf before he left. Waving at a few people who knows him from the park, Elvis figured it's high time to head on home as the park would be closing soon. Gathering his things and picking up his guitar, he's on his way home. Chuckling at what Lunus said about his family sending a search party, Elvis wonders what kind of family Lunus has, though it got him thinking of his own family and that maybe tonight, he ought to give em a call to see how everyone is doing.

The next day came and Elvis made his way to his usual spot in the park only to see a bruised Lunus sitting at his usual spot. Wondering what happened, Elvis thought it be best to not ask as it might be a personal matter. Sitting beside Lunus, Elvis hummed a soft tune before setting his guitar down off to the side. There wasn't much chatter though Elvis appeared to inch a few towards Lunus until he's at least within arms reach. "Rough day huh?" Elvis hummed before looking closely at Lunus's hand. Well knowing his fair share of similar wounds, Elvis had to wonder what Lunus does besides tattoos. Other than that, Elvis wondered what he should do to lift the young elf's minds and bring back the kind smile he's seen yesterday.

Ivypoison92

Ooc:  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2019 1:28 pm
F-XylilShrink

Lunus' snarl lessoned at the sound of humming. Since he sat down, people have been keeping their distance from the bad tempered male. Well, almost everyone. He figured it was habit for Elvis to sit on the bench and chuckled roughly at his question, "You could say that. I lost my temper at one of my brothers and my father thought sparring would help me feel better." The soreness would die down, that he knew from experience. Heines never liked to hold back his strength even in sparring. His brother would have a week or two to heal the bruise that Lunus' fist had left. The elf was not the violent type nor one to hit anyone. But his brothers were a piece of work generally.

He was not in the best mood and had hoped that listening to Elvis and the others play would improve it for him. At the shop, he'd been scaring customers with his snarl. Many of which had rescheduled their appointments to another day in hopes of avoiding the male. He leaned back against the bench, "So how did your evening go?" Lunus asked, curious about how Elvis spent his nights.  

Ivypoison92

InKeyedFantasy

Interesting Hellraiser

9,325 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2019 3:12 am

Listening to Lunus, Elvis nods as he would wanna lighten up Lunus' mood. Patting the elf on the back was the only thing the young guitarist could offer at the moment. It didn't seem like he's here to play and a few familiar faces who'd came to see Elvis perform where just hanging out. Elvis considers Lunus' question about his evening before he lightly chuckled, "Well, let's just say I was supposed to be somewhere attending an "important" meeting, but I'm not really into that sort of thing." tittering mostly to himself, Elvis checked his phone and as he said, there's at least a dozen messages from his secretary, mewling a bit for her having to deal with things, he at least replied.

Suddenly someone in the crowd started singing The Parting Glass, walking up slowly in the crowd with a soothing yet heartwarming voice as he strummed his guitar, another joined in from the other side of the pathway, then one more approaching the first wrapping an arm over his shoulder. They looked almost Elvis' age and their instruments had a bandage wrap on and it wasn't long before Elvis stood up as the three let him sing the chorus before joining him. It was the final day of gathering for the pilgrims as those who knew the song knew that the song was for them since they'll be heading back to where they call home, having met so many other friendly faces during their pilgrimage and having to go after a few short days would make one feel sad. Though the homage Elvis and the three musicians gave lifted their spirits and that next year may be long and hard, but one their next pilgrimage, they'll be able to come back and spend time with friends, families, and others who've come far and wide to journey here to the temple.

As the song ended, the cheers everyone had given to the four musicians had two of the four getting the feels as they bowed for the crowd, wiping the tears away, the daily performance began, this time paying homage for the pilgrims and those who're seeing someone off or is leaving to start a new life.

After a couple of songs, it was time for a small break as Elvis went back to his usual spot on the bench as the other three musicians sat on the other bench beside the one Lunus and Elvis sat on. "Aww I'm gonna miss you guys anyways." Elvis pouted a little at the other three. "Ah you know, it's getting real busy back home so my boss needs everyone on board. Frank also got more projects piling up so he needs to head back home too." One of them says as he leans forward to chat with Elvis. "So who's the elf you're talkin' to?" he asked Elvis, remembering before the performance began. "Oh this is Lunus, he's a tattoo artist I usually see here working on his sketches here in the park." Elvis cheerfully introduced the three to Lunus. "Lunus, these three are my blood relatives, Frank, Jo, and Wers." the three waved at the elf a little nervously from meeting someone new.

Ivypoison92

Ooc:  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2019 9:54 am
F-XylilShrink

Lunus' mood improved as Elvis and the others played, helping him put his anger to the side. In fact it mellowed him enough that he reached into the pack that he usually kept strapped to one leg and took out his sketch book to draw. The subjects of his drawings then were Elvis and the men who he was later introducted to. He nodded to the three in greeting, not feeling up to a full greeting, "I see musican talents runs in the family." He knew many came to the park for the temple and the pilgrimage, alot of which made him wonder about their lives back home.

He finished his last sketch and put the book away, feeling much better. Part of him was curious as to what meeting Elvis missed. Elvis did not seem like the corporate type and clearly if he was, he thought little of corporate matters.

To help ease the brothers' nervousness, he smiled though it still looked like a snarl. "How has your pilgrimage been so far? I hope the city has been treating you well." Part of him planned to do a double shift to avoid his own family for a bit. Maybe crash with a friend or two that lived away from his family. He was likely to throw a punch next time he saw his own brothers.

Ooc: Sorry for the late reply. I has been very tired lately.  

Ivypoison92

InKeyedFantasy

Interesting Hellraiser

9,325 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2019 3:09 am

Wers just scoffed though Frank and Jo snickered a bit, "You kiddin'? It's been horrible even with this pip squeak." Jo joked as the one he was referring to was Elvis who just crossed his arms with a "hmph" before looking away from the three. They just laughed and teased Elvis who still looked a bit pouty. "Ah, hehe well it's actually pretty fun and this ought to mark our 1st year as followers. Worth saving a ton for the plane ticket and not at all bad of a city too." Frank stated as the other two nodded. Wers just gestured towards Lunus' snake tattoo and giving him a thumbs up as if he liked it. "Ah Wers here is mute don't pay too much attention. But he's right those are some sick ink you got there. Hey who knows maybe one of these days, I might get some ink on, though my wife'll probably kill me." Frank says jokingly though now he feels like getting one as he checks his forearm.

"Hmm, well about what you said about music being in the family. I wouldn't really call it something that we all just do, these three just do it as a hobby and they wouldn't even dream of making their music talent a career. Me I just do it to pass the time, avoid important meetings that doesn't "really" need me to be there." Elvis stressed the "really" a little as he checks his phone again, thankfully no calls as of late. Giggling a bit after looking around, the three brothers began some idle chatter as Elvis inched a bit towards Lunus, "Don't tell the guys this but, you could actually call the family a big ol' bowl of fried rice." "We're not food Elvis." both Frank and Jo retorted that statement as Elvis only chuckled softly, "Well what's your family like Lunus? Must be real hard on ya huh?" Elvis asked though a part of him wonders how bad the bruises were, though he seem to have a bit of restraint as he wasn't sure if Lunus minds or not.

Ivypoison92

Ooc: Hehe ah, that's okay, same for me since I feel like hibernating this winter.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2019 5:35 pm
F-XylilShrink

Lunus was flattered by Wers, "Thanks, I got it done at the parlor I work at. If you're ever in the city and has a design in mind, they'll usually do it for you." The snake around his wrist was the snake in his family's crest. He rather liked listening to Elvis and his brothers, but his smile faded a bit when Elvis asked about his own family. "Well, if your family is a bowl of fried rice, then mine is traditional leeks and meat with too many hot peppers on the same plate. My family runs a dojo that practices the more ancient styles of swordsmanship and my father tends to take sparring very serious. On top of that, my brothers are almost younger, more stubborn versions of him and I don't quite get along with him to begin with. It can be hard, living with nine hot heads in the same household."

Lunus blushed when he realized that he told Elvis and his brothers exactly what he thought of his own siblings. He usually kept his resentment for his siblings and father inside and channeled it into his artwork. He himself was a hot head, but he kept his temper under control most times. "Which is why I like the park. Its quiet and away from them." Deciding to lighten his words and hoping he hadn't upset Elvis and the others, "If you did get a design, what would you go for, Frank? Some wives like it when you get their name on your skin or sometimes a symbol of them. The snake on my wrist represents my family's crest."  

Ivypoison92

InKeyedFantasy

Interesting Hellraiser

9,325 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2019 4:16 pm

"If I had a design? Well now that I think about it, I'd kinda go for a Samoan shark right on my back, though my wife'll kill me if I get any ink on me since she's a follower of the temple gods." Frank chuckled nervously knowing his wife might have a hissy fit when she finds out. Elvis and the others also chuckled but teased Frank for being a sissy as he just retorted them which made them laugh. "Well not every family can be perfect, including ours, but hey a family doesn't have to be ideal or perfect, besides there are times where these three caused me trouble and frustration." Elvis giggled but then crossed his arms when a memory popped up. "Besides, I did not get that loan back Jo, you must be holding back a few since you were able to pay for a plane ticket for a pilgrimage." Elvis leer at Jo who then turned away and swore a little now that he's caught. Well telling that he's not the sort to rip off his own relative, Jo says that afterwards they can head to the bank and make a transfer, agreeing to that idea, Elvis and Jo shook hands.

"I thought your an investor Elvis, not a loan shark." Frank says as Elvis just chuckled lightheartedly, "Well it's still borrowing money and the investments I make are worth a lot, though I could go without the meetings since my secretary can deal with that since she's gone through Yale." "Dude you're putting too much work for that kobold." Jo replied as if Elvis doesn't take a lot of responsibility.

Ivypoison92

Ooc:  
~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas