Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]
Choir of Happiness (1x1 Murder Mystery) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

InKeyedFantasy

Interesting Hellraiser

9,325 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2018 8:12 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

(For the ambience, might wanna lower the volume a little.)

The air feels cool and calming as most parts of the city is either asleep or still full of energy with cars passing by in the distance
to the subtle sound of the metro picking up and dropping off passengers here and there. The park seemed quiet with the few to
nearly no life walking about through the park with the occasional park security with their beastman cu-sith partner walking
side by side on their nightshift. The clouds passing over the city under a waning crescent moon as it lights up the sky above.

It feels peaceful

Trees sway under the breeze, the soft ripples of the lake touching the border that lines it up. The horn of a freight or
passenger train making it's nightly stops. Leaves blow under the wind, rustling against the walkway, a few lamp posts
flicker rarely as they might need changing sometime in the future.

A sudden rustle of a near by bush could be heard followed by hurried footsteps, after that, the known ambience of the
city takes over as if the sound early was nothing more.

DragonMistress07
Edit: sorry bout the multiple notices.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2018 9:44 pm

Under the lights of the street lamps, a young effeminate healer mage makes his way down the road on his way home from a friend's house. He stops to look around and decided that he would take a shortcut through the park to kill time, nodding his head at the guards that patrolled the area. As he made his way through the park, he paused in misstep sensing something out of place. "Hmm. It could be my imagination." he muttered to himself before continuing on his way. That's when be tripped over something and went down with a yelp, his things scattering all over the grass. "Ugh. What was that?" he said as he rubbed his head after picking himself up and then looking around to see what he had tripped over.

What he spotted was a leg peeking out of the bushes and he frowned. He stood up, dusting himself off before going over to find out who it belonged to. He pushed the bushes aside and was greeted by a body. "Hey. You shouldn't be lying here." he said but the body remained unmoving. "Oh, my god!" he cried out as he quickly called over one of the guards when he soon figured out that the body was cold. Which meant that the person lying in front of him was dead!

F-XylilShrink

Occ: Hope this is okay.  

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

InKeyedFantasy

Interesting Hellraiser

9,325 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2018 12:28 am

Hearing the call for help a guard and his cu sith partner rushed over from the other side of the lake, upon arrival the canine guard ushers the young mage
to the side while her partner examines the body without touching it. "I'll call the base and have the police over, sir please stay here once the police arrives.
We'll need you here to give your statement to an officer."
The guard calmly asked as his partner brings the young mage over to one of the benches close by.
"Are you hurt or injured sir?" She asked the mage as she allows himself to take a seat, ears laying flat as her tail slightly brushed the ground behind her,
she was calm despite the situation but showed concern for the mage's wellbeing.

The guard by the dead body had already sent the call and in the distance the sound of sirens can be heard. A few other guards heard it over the radio as
they made their way over to proceed with keeping the crime scene clear of civilians as well as searching the area. Some of the one gathered by the body
murmured about this being the 10th murder that's occurred in the park. One shook his head at the sight as the body was a young elf.

DragonMistress07

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2018 8:13 am
The young man, who was still in a slight fast from his discovery just nodded at the statement before letting the canine creature lead him away from the body and onto a bench. "Y-yeah. I'm fine." he replied after a second of pulling himself together. "It's not the first time I've seen death. Being a healer mage and all." he added as he overheard the guards discussing the body. 10th murder?! What was going on in this park? He ran a hand through his hair as he thought about the last couple of minutes. This was not what he had expected when he decided to taken a shortcut to get home.

The worst thing about this, was that it had been an elf. He knew on sight when he first saw thw body that it was. A make too. This was going to get bad. He rubbed his forhead, trying to ease off the headache he could feel developing. He could also feel feel the death magic that surrounded the elf and it made him shudder. The attack had veen personal. That he knew for a fact. He just hoped that he wasn't a suspect. Then again, he didj't know thw young elf so he should be okay.

F-XylilShrink

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

InKeyedFantasy

Interesting Hellraiser

9,325 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2018 12:30 pm

Moments had passed as the whaling sirens grew louder and louder, the known flashing red and blue lights off in the distance catches a
few bystanders attention outside the park as the police work their way over to the crime scene while the rest creates a barrier to make sure no one gets
through. The cu-sith guard sees an officer making his way over from the body, she explained the situation with the officer as he just nods at her
statement before taking out a note pad. "Alright sir, I'd like to ask you a couple questions okay, don't worry you're not in trouble or anything,
a mage like you wouldn't be the serial killer. Okay, what where you doing before you came here?"
the officer asked, preparing to take the young
man's statement as the two security guards before stood by.

The coroner passed by though they appear to be talking to an individual wearing a heavy muffler around his neck, he didn't seem to talk with the
coroner himself as if he only listened to the reptilian man's gossip. The officer sees the two passed by nodding at the individual. "That's the 10th time he's
been here for another investigation."
the officer spoke softly before apologizing to the young mage.

Ooc: Oh, you can have the mage's picture up, I'll also have my character's portrait up so it'll be easier to picture the two. Hehe I was also gonna ask if we can be friends. ( ^ u ^ )

DragonMistress07

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2018 1:17 pm

The young man looked up at the officer who snapped him out of his thoughts, blinking as the question registered. "Um. I was just coming from a friend's house when I decided to take a shortcut through the park to get home." he started before eyeing the coroner as well as the other individual. He frowned inwardly before returning his attention back to the officer questioning him. "I could tell something was off but I chalked it up to my imagination. That's when I stumbled on the dead body." he added after a second, wondering if the mysterious guy was a detective of some sort before pushing the thought out of his head. "One thing is for sure, the attack was personal." he finished after a minute of thinking.

The young mage waved away the apology. "That must be frustrating for him. To have than many murders and not know who is committing them." he said sadly, shaking his head. "Anyway, that's all I can tell you at the moment, officer." he stated with an apologetic shrug. He seriously hoped that the elf wasn't part of an important family or anything or things would really get bad. Elves were very protective of their own, though most of the ones he's met were jerks. But that was nether here or there.

F-XylilShrink

Ooc: Lol. Well now we are. Btw. Just to warn you, my character is a cross-dresser. Hope that's okay?

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

InKeyedFantasy

Interesting Hellraiser

9,325 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2018 1:45 pm
User Image

The individual that walked with the coroner came by as he looked at the young mage, he looked at the officer of which he gestures him
to head over to where the others are. Crossing his arms, the two security guards saw that it's time for the to head back to work as they take their leave.
Looking at the young mage, the man looked at where the crime scene is as he clears his throat. "I must agree that the murder was taken personally,
but, it would've been if the killer wasn't interrupted during his ritual."
The man stated in a soft hoarse voice, slightly rubbing his throat after wards.
Looking back at the young mage, he seemed a bit puzzled at his appearance but just shrugged before he spoke. "Well the victim is the 4th elf to be
murdered in this park. Do you have a name miss?"
He asked unsure on how to address the young mage as.

Ooc: Mmhmm, that's okay, my character might mistook him for a girl. Well his drawing isn't finish yet, so hope that's okay with you as well.

DragonMistress07

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:07 pm

The mage started in surprise when the other male addressed him. "Yeah. I noticed that too." he replied after a second of staring before mentally shaking himself out of it. He noticed the other rub at his throat before responding to the statement. "What?! Does this person have a thing against elves?" he asked, shaking his head and wishing for a very strong drink but since he was a healer mage, drinking was a big no for him. "Hmm? Oh, yeah, My name is Synergy. But my friends call me Syn." he replied with a small smile at the other man. "Just call me Mr. for now." he asked with a wave of his hand. To be honest he found it funny that most people couldn't tell that he was a guy but it was funny when guys start to flirt with him, thinking he was a female then find out much to their horror that the 'girl' they are trying to impress is in reality a guy.

F-XylilShrink

Occ: It's cool. As long as he has a face, I'm happy. Lol. Did you draw him yourself?  

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

InKeyedFantasy

Interesting Hellraiser

9,325 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:42 pm
User Image

The man was a bit surprised when Syn said to call him a mister, clearing his throat again, he bowed slightly in apology for mistaking Syn's
gender, "Nice to meet you Syn, I'm Agent Morgan from the CIA, I'm in charge of the investigations regarding these murders, the serial killer responsible
for these deaths calls himself Ankou."
Morgan introduces his name as well as the name of the killer who's responsible for the murder of the elf. Agreeing
with Syn's question about this murder being against elves, "Well it may certainly look like he has a grudge against the elven race, but a few of his
victims include a few beast, dwarven, and reptilians, though the wounds they had differs and the elven victims were killed as if it was done in rage."
Morgan
shook his head as it's not something the elves should deserves. Though as much as he'd feel like chatting, there's still a job to be done as he tries to
set what questions to ask.

"Was there anything strange before you stumbled across the body?" Morgan asked as he spoke normally now, as he adds a few more, "Any odd sounds,
someone passing by, or something that caught your attention?"
he finished not wanting to overwhelm Syn with a barrage of questions as he simply aimed
for a few that's easier to answer with no stress building.

Ooc: Yup! Though this is just a sketch of him for now. ( ^~ ^ )

DragonMistress07

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2018 3:24 pm

The young man, now named Synergy just smiled but accepted the apology. "Nice to meet you too, Detective." he replied after a second. He frowned at the name, wondering why it seemed familiar to him. Maybe he heard it on the news somewhere? "I see. No creature deserves to be murdered just because of their race." he added with a shake of his head. Syn thought about the question long and hard before answering. "Well, as I entered the park, I felt something in the air. I'm very sensitive to other energies, especially death being a healer mage and I could sense that something dark had taken place but I thought that it was nothing serious and continued on my way." he started, remembering the scene. "I noticed the same energy around the victim. It felt nasty and very violent." he added, shuddering in rememberence. Being from a long line of Druids made him a tad bit more in tune with nature than most so hence the sensing.

"And to be honest, that's all I can recall, Detective Morgan. Sorry that I can't be of more help." he finished with an apologetic smile to the other man. He felt rather bad that he couldn't help the Detective more but what he had told him was all that he knew. Though, there was something nagging at the back of his mind about the energy surrounding the dead. He just could not figure it out what.

F-XylilShrink

occ. It's very good, Instead of Syn being human, could he be a Druid instead?  

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

InKeyedFantasy

Interesting Hellraiser

9,325 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2018 5:47 pm
User Image

Hearing Syn having a druid bloodline made him raise an eyebrow as this might be the first he's met one in the city, though the mentioning of the energy death when Syn first entered the park and around the corpse's body raised a few flag that he seem to add after taking out a notepad from his trench coat. "That's quite alright, you've been quite helpful." Morgan waved at Syn's apology when he couldn't be of more help, just taking note of the answers he was given, Morgan stowed away the notepad into his trench coat before giving the young mage a curious expression as he cupped his chin. A druid living in this city is quite often rare since most choose to live close to the capital than out in the valleys.

"A druid huh? Well if you said you've felt an uneasy presence after entering the park, it might've been dark magic, though that's hard to believe considering it's still banned even for practice." Morgan stated before thinking to himself for a bit, maybe the killer is able to hide his dark energy. With questions placed aside, Morgan broke out of his thoughts as he hands Syn his card. "Well you've given me some help in a way and you've done more to help me piece things together. Here's my card and call me if anything happens or if you've started feeling any dark energy." Thanking Syn for providing a few pieces to the puzzle. "Hmm are you free tomorrow morning?" Morgan asked without hesitation and with a stern look, a few of the cops nearby was slightly surprised to see the detective asking someone out, though to Morgan it was more of meeting up at the local café for a cup of coffee than a date thanks to the bags under his eyes. "I'd like to at least have some details of the energy you've felt, like emotions, reactions like if it made your stomach churn, etc. I remember back home that dark energies most often give negative reactions when close to a source." clarifying his question as he can feel the gossip behind him.

Ooc: oh of course, that's alright.

DragonMistress07

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2018 6:56 pm

Syn snorted at that statement. "Detective, if I have learned anything about magic is that people will use it whether it's banned or not. Glad I could help you. Got it." he replied, accepting the card and placing it in his bag. "Yeah. Druid. I was surprised too when I found out. But it made more sense why I was more gifted to healing magic than others." he mused before looking at the detective in surprise when he asked him out. He tilted his head to the side in thought before nodding. "Yes, I have the day off tomorrow so I can definitely meet up with you." he said while eyeing the officers nearby and inwardly rolling his eyes at them. Really? Did they have anything else better to do than to listen to a private conversation. He would bet that by tomorrow, their entire precinct would know of this conversation. He turned his blue eyes back to Morgan after dismissing the cops. "Well, everyone feels bad energy differently. But for me, it's like a pressure at the base of my skull. I get nauseous and disoriented. It's not a pleasant feeling" he supplied as he stood up from the bench he was sitting on.

:So, what time do you want to meet up? And where?" he asked after a moment, looking at the other male cops while studiously ignoring the cops who had seem to get closer in nosiness.

F-XylilShrink

Occ: Yay!  

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

InKeyedFantasy

Interesting Hellraiser

9,325 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2018 3:17 am
User Image

"Yeah I know and necromancy is still a study in magic." Morgan sighed knowing that and if anything, something that's banned will be done more illegally which can lead to more trouble. When Syn said he's okay with meeting up with him, Morgan smiled though it was more like his job would be slightly easier. Noticing the disruptive chatter coming from the other officers, Morgan turned his head towards them as they quickly scrambled continuing their job. Sighing to himself, Morgan turned his attention back to Syn, "Don't mind those guys, they often act like that because usually I don't hang out with anyone due to work." Morgan chuckled softly though he sighed again. Getting Syn's description of how people can feel bad energy differently had him put a mental note on it and as for a druid's keen senses, Morgan adds that as well for future investigations as well as past witnesses.

"Hey Monk! The team'll be here soon, we'll wrap things up once everything is done and send you the paper work to your desk." One of the officers informed from where the body is as Morgan just gave him a thumbs up. "Well that's the nickname they gave me, you can just call me Morgan. There's a little coffee shop up in East Zaylne Ave. we can meet up at around 9:30am if that's okay with you." smiling as there seemed to be a hint of anticipation behind that smile for which seemed to be his first time meeting up with someone, though rubbing the sand out of his eyes a bit brought the smile down as a yawn escapes his breath, he turned away before yawning.

Ooc: hehehe

DragonMistress07

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2018 8:28 am

Syn just nodded at his statement. "Yeah. I tend to avoid that kind of magic. It makes me uncomfortable." he replied, watching in amusement as the officers scrambled to do their jobs when Morgan turned to look at them. "It's cool. I totally understand. Though they can't be any worse than the people in my apartment complex." he added with a shake of his head. He started when one of the offers called out to Morgan with a nickname and couldn't help but think it was cute. But he kept that comment to himself. He committed the address to memory before nodding. "Yeah. It's cool." he said with another smile before deciding inwardly that it was time to head home. "Maybe you should head home too. Looks like you need the sleep, Morgan." he said, testing out the other's name and finding that he liked it. He made a mental note to make something to help Morgan sleep better as it looked the poor man hadn't had a decent sleep in who knows when,

"So, I'll see you tomorrow then." Syn said as he started to head home, waving at the officers who were staring at him with something akin to fascination and amusement. He shook his head at them as he headed out of the park and to his home, all the while thinking about what had just transpired not too long ago.

F-XylilShrink

Occ: Do you want to time skip?  

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff