Welcome to Gaia! ::

LeVane Academy

Back to Guilds

Raising the next generation of heroes comes with a certain set of challenges. 

Tags: Hero, Villain, Dorm Houses, Superpower, Academy 

Reply [Academy] Inside the Castle
The Gym Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Crew

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2018 10:13 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

A fairly large gym with reinforced steel beams and bulletproof glass. This may sound excessive, but given the peculiarities at play here, anything could happen. Other than its particularly sturdy nature, it is a fairly average gym with average things. Most of the class is physical conditioning. If the students have been working hard, they might get a "free" day to do organized sports. The teacher is known for being strict and not letting anyone slack off, so beware. Also, no scandalous uniforms here, they are all pretty basic and not flirtatious at all.

Instructor: Daisuke Amsel  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:02 pm
User Image

Robin
"Berserker" | Gym Teacher's Assistant

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

After getting hired onto the LeVane Academy staff, Robin didn't really know what to expect. How were the kids? How would she behave around them or the other staff members? After leaving the city from her fuzzy past, she hadn't really interacted much with people. Honestly, she was both looking forward to it...and a bit nervous? Was that what that feeling was? She was still having a hard time decipher not only the emotions of others, the the ones she had for herself. Her temporary amnesia that she had really messed with her mind and her ability to comprehend certain things. Maybe being around so many people would help her figure things out? The school had a guidance counselor, so maybe she could ask them for help.

Since Fall break was among them, the campus seemed pretty empty. On her way in, Robin saw a few students and staff members, but she didn't really say anything to them. She just watched and observed their actions before she swiftly left so she didn't look like a creep. " Well, since I'm gonna be working here, I might as well give myself a tour... This place is HUGE...! " During her orientation, she was given a brief tour, but it wasn't long enough for her to actually get a good feel of things in the huge castle. While the building was somewhat empty, Robin thought it would be a good idea to do some exploring on her own. Walking through the multiple corridors and hallways, amber colored eyes took everything in as much as she could. She spent about a good hour or so walking through the castle until she stumbled upon the gym. Good! Now she could get a good look of where she was mainly going to be stationed at!

MOOD: Boredxxx COMPANY: No onexxx OUTFIT: Linkxxx OOC:

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Cho-Cho Twain

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Crew

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2018 6:20 pm
Cho-Cho Twain

"My flower, withered between
The pages 2 and 3
The once and forever bloom gone with my sins

Walk the dark path
Sleep with angels
Call the past for help
Touch me with your love
And reveal to me my true name

Oh, how I wish
For soothing rain
Oh, how I wish to dream again
My loving heart
Lost in the dark
For hope I'd give my everything"

Daisuke Amsel
"Loony Toon"

Yes, technically it was fall break and he should have been out doing something or at least relaxing at home, but neither of those options really interested him. Instead, he was at the school, in the gym, working on organizing and cleaning things, and getting a general inventory of what they had. Well, he had been doing that until he tripped over an errant banana peel in the bleachers and went skittering right off the side. He wasn't seriously hurt, but he had landed on his bad leg which was now throbbing with pain. A normal person would probably have called it quits by now, but he was more stubborn than normal. Stowed away back in his office, he had a set of crutches; wasn't his idea to keep them there, but the physical therapist he had been seeing practically begged him to have some sort of aid if he was going to be doing such hard work. He threw the banana peel in the trash on they way there, limping badly, but not willing to admit that he probably should have just sat down for a while and let it get better. The crutch made it bearable, but just barely.

He had managed to hobble a little ways out of his office when he saw the gym doors open. The woman appeared to be too old to be a student, and he had never heard of relatives coming here much, so she had to be a new teacher here or something, right? He hadn't heard about any new teachers, but then again he rarely paid much attention to announcements or anything, so she could easily have been announced without his knowing."Anything I can do for you, ma'am?" He was about twenty-five feet away from her, leaning against the wall, but still easily in view. Hopefully he hadn't startled her or anything.

"But if to live, we have to be numb
I'd rather know the pain
I'd rather know, I'd rather know
This happens almost never
But it happened once to me
And this will never be same
The ends we seam together"

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2018 7:07 pm
User Image

Robin

Robin had been taking in the scenery of the entire gym. If she was going to be working here, she wanted to at least get a good feel of the area she was mainly going to be in. Brown eyes scanned the whole area until a sudden male voice startled her. The woman jumped slightly before turning towards the noise in a rather defensive stance. Since she was raised to fight from a young age, she had usually went into attack mode first. However! After being around "normal" people, she's finally learned that attacking the first thing that scared you isn't necessarily the best option. So, now Robin usually just became defensive first, and then attack if need be. With her eyes focused onto the male before her, she took notice of how he limped slightly as he walked. Honestly, he didn't seem like a threat, but looks could be deceiving. " Not really... I'm just taking a tour. I'm supposed to be the..um... Gym Teacher Assistant, I think? " Pausing for a quick moment, she rummaged through her back pocket and took out a folded piece of paper. Whoever interviewed her gave her the name of the actual Gym Teacher. " Are you, uh... Daisuke Amsel? That's the guy I'm helping out for a while. "

MOOD: Startled / Neutralxxx COMPANY: Some guyxxx OUTFIT: Linkxxx OOC: UGH! Sorry if it's short x.x

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Cho-Cho Twain

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Crew

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2018 12:00 pm
Cho-Cho Twain

The pages 2 and 3

Walk the dark path
Sleep with angels
Call the past for help
Touch me with your love

Oh, how I wish
For soothing rain
My loving heart
Lost in the dark

Daisuke Amsel
"Loony Toon"

He watched her reaction, more curious than anything else. She seemed to immediately go on the defensive, and an adequate defense at that, which suggested she may have had some form of combat experience. Yet the fact that she hadn't noticed him seemed remarkably...unobservant? He had not been trying to hide at all, yet it seemed his presence had caught her unawares. Still, if she was going to get spooked by someone, at least it was someone limping about on crutches: really not the type to worry about. Possibly she came to the same conclusion, as she seemed to relax just a little after seeing him. As she spoke, she still seemed a little nervous, at least to him, but maybe that was just her usual speech pattern. He had never met her and didn't even know her name, how was he supposed to know for sure whether she was nervous or not. After she mentioned that she was going to be an assistant (though really, who had ever heard of an assistant gym teacher? Ander must have been desperate to find two halves that could make a single competent instructor,) he approached a little closer, just so they didn't have to speak so loudly to hear each other. For a man on a single crutch, he moved surprisingly gracefully, just as well as most would on their own two feet if one had fallen asleep. He stopped when he was about six feet away from her: still far enough not to pressure, hopefully, but close enough that it became a legit conversation. "That would be me. Call me whatever you will. And you are?" He was curious as to why she said that she would be helping "for a while," but for now would not press her on it.

I'd rather know the pain

With: The new assistantxxxxxxRelationship: Unsurprisingly SinglexxxxxxPain: 7/10xxxxxxOoc: Well, that only took forever.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2018 11:36 pm
User Image

Robin

It seemed like her search for her work buddy would come to an end fairly quick - she found her guy! Eyeing his limping along with the crutches, an eyebrow rose before amber eyes moved their way back up to the male’s face. ” You’re Daisuke? I’m Robin. “ She had to admit, she was curious as hell about how a slightly physically hurt man could handle a whole gym by himself? Well, good thing she was here, sorta? The woman honestly had no clue about how to help out with a gym. This was her first “big girl” job in a long while, or at least from what she had remembered from a broken memory. Shifting her weight from her left side to her right, Robin tucked her hands into her pockets before shooting a look at the crutches again. ” You okay? Did you...break yourself, or somethin’? “ Her words were somewhat blunt, but they were laced with curiosity. Was running a gym class really that physically harmful? Lucky for her, if she ever broke something it would quickly heal itself.

" I guess I'll be doing a lot of heavy lifting since.. ya know... " Robin hadn't really had the greatest ways of communicating with others. Any human interaction, reaction, and etc were still on a learning slope for herself. She was getting better, nonetheless! However, there were some moments where some past altercations had happened due to her carelessness and, pretty much, simple ignorance to human emotions.

MOOD: Neutral / Curiousxxx COMPANY: Daisukexxx OUTFIT: Linkxxx OOC:

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Cho-Cho Twain

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Crew

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2018 8:02 pm
Cho-Cho Twain

The pages 2 and 3

Walk the dark path
Sleep with angels
Call the past for help
Touch me with your love

Oh, how I wish
For soothing rain
My loving heart
Lost in the dark

Daisuke Amsel
"Loony Toon"

He could see her eyeing the crutch then back up to him and then back to the crutch over and over again. He couldn't help but sigh. He was not an invalid, he just had a few setbacks. "It's a pleasure to meet you, Robin. Glad you could find me so quickly." He had to admit, her phrasing of the question was rather strange and he would have preferred to not answer it, but there was no need to get into an argument with her just yet. "I'm fine. An old injury I accidentally stirred up. It should be fine enough in a little while. I thank you for your concern." She was still looking at him curiously. It was sort of...annoying. At least it wasn't particularly judgmental, but still, he hated being a curiosity. It would have been worse if she was laughing at him, but as of yet, there was no reason for her to be laughing. "Don't worry about the heavy lifting, I can do it most of the time. As I said, most of the time I am quite capable of doing these things, but you have caught me at a moment in which I am a little...off my game, one might say. Though of course, I am sure you will be helpful." Maybe he came off as a little curt, but he did not particularly care for people pointing out his weakness. At least this woman just seemed a bit blunt, not that she was trying to be rude, she was just that way, perhaps. Either way, this meeting was not going too well, at least not at the moment.

I'd rather know the pain

With: RobinxxxxxxRelationship: SinglexxxxxxPain: 7/10xxxxxxOoc:

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2018 10:31 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

The sounds of hurried footsteps, perhaps paced properly in quick strides, could have been heard by anyone outside the gym doors as Shiden came sprinting over. Had he been chased by someone? It didn't seem like it, from the grin on his face as his hair was swept backward by the wind as he ran. Judging from how he crossed that distance, it may not be too far-fetched to make a guess that Shiden may have been part of a track and field team in a previous school, most likely one of their sprinters. It wasn't very impressive compared to some people with mobility-natured peculiarities, but damn, this boy could run.

He did have to double over and catch his breath as soon as he reached his destination, looking up with his hands on his knees to see if his companion had made it here before he did. She was carrying a big cylinder, so he wondered if he wasn't being fair challenging her to a race when she had a handicap. If he did, he'd propose a rematch on equal footing!

PROFILE [x]
          MOOD [Active]
          LOCATION [Right Outside of The Gym]
          COMPANY [Saren]

Mayumi Hiiragi

Yaneza-kun

Enduring Hunter

Mayumi Hiiragi

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2018 8:25 pm

Saren Kimura

"If there is no darkness there can be no light."

User Image

She loved the feel of the wind blowing threw her hair as she ran. It wiped her hair around in her face blowing it this way and that as she sprinted towards the gym after shiden. She had forgotten how free running made her feel and made up her mind to do it more often. But running also brought back some painful memories that she did not really want to think about right now. So she pushed them back and tried to keep a cheerful look on her face. She did not want to bring up her past when she is just starting to meet new people and make friends. As Saren came upon the gym she noticed that Shiden had gotten there before she did "Your fast." She takes the cylinder off her back and sets it down leaning on it to catch her breath.
User Image
Quote:
Yaneza-kun

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2018 9:54 am
User Image
User Image
User Image

Having caught his breath at this point, Shiden straightened himself to look at Saren and nodded with a grin. "Well, I did a lot of athletics in my old school before I transferred here. I don't think its fair you had to carry that cylinder, though." Shiden said, pointing to the cylinder that Saren carried before walking over beside her to look at it closer.

"What's in it?" He asked, giving it a curious gaze with his golden irises but kept his hands to himself. Not good to start poking around with stuff you don't know about, after all! He was curious if it was some sort of carrying thing, or maybe the big cylinder was actually a device of some sort! Whatever it may have been, Shiden was most interested in knowing what Saren brought it for. He assumed it had something to do with her peculiarity, since they came here to show each other what they can do.

"Want to tell me about it inside?" He offered, beckoning with a hand over to the doors of the gym, as if telling her to go first.

PROFILE [x]
          MOOD [Active]
          COMPANY [Saren]

Mayumi Hiiragi

Yaneza-kun

Enduring Hunter

Mayumi Hiiragi

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2018 6:18 pm

Saren Kimura

User Image
"Cool I bet you blew everyone out of the water with how fast you can run. I did not really get into much sports. But I did do a lot of Archery Still do it is one of my favorite things. I am also into sword fighting. O its okay i am use to it i never really go much places without it. I suppose I should get a smaller one made though." As he looked at it she smiled. "Sure I can tell you all about it." She said as she picked it back up and put it on her back. She headed to the doors to the gym and opened them walking in she held one of the doors open for Shiden with one hand. Once they were both inside she let the door shut and once again took the cylinder off her back. "This cylinder holds melted glass. I had it specially made so that the glass inside can stay hot enough to stay melted but to where it stay cool enough to where it does not burn me or anyone else when it is touched. The man who made it for me is working on a better model though he thinks he can make a better more improved model. He said something about the new one being more comfortable to handle and hopefully a bit lighter. Right now this one weighs about 100 pounds. He said the one he is working on should be able to hold the same amount but be lighter."
User Image
Quote:
Yaneza-kun

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2018 10:29 pm
User Image
Donaven Jaeger

~Apex Predator~Student~Rotavele

Donaven was sitting on the bleachers when two people entered the gym, both of which seemed quite out of breath. He stood up, stretching as he had been sitting for a while. He made his way over to the two, waving and calling out to them. "Hey, how's it going?" As he approached he put his hands in his pocket, smiling to the two in front of him. "You two are students I take it?" He inspected the two of them, scratching his chin. "My names Donaven. I'm in Rotavele. How 'bout you two, do you know what house your in?" It had taken him a bit, but he noticed that the girl had a rather large cylinder, and he tilted his head questioningly as he inspected it.

~Strength Off~Durability On~Speed Off~
[OOC: Hope you two don't mind if i butt in.]

Mayumi Hiiragi

Yaneza-kun

{/spoiler]

Bobby8000

Versatile Hunter

4,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100

Yaneza-kun

Enduring Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2018 11:38 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

"Yeah, well, I'm sure you'd be running a lot faster than I did if you weren't carrying that cylinder." He said with a chuckle, before listening quietly and carefully to her explanation, a juice box being pulled out of his back pocket and he casually poked the straw through the hole on the top of the box, and began sipping. As she detailed her melted glass and the specifications of this cylinder, Shiden made a curious noise as he looked between Saren and the cylinder before putting his hand near it to see if it was emitting warmth.

"Do you mix archery and this melted glass?" He asked, trying to piece together enough information to try and make a guess at Saren's peculiarity. At the same time, he tried to think of how he'd be able to give off information about his as well without just outright saying what it is. He liked the idea of making it a fun guessing game. Soon afterwards, he heard a foreign voice, one he has not heard in the past. A new voice! A new friend!

He turned to look from Saren to Donaven and waved to him, "Hey!" He greeted, "I'm Shiden. I was sorted into LeVane. We were here to show each other our peculiarities! Would you like to join us?" Shiden asked, though regretted not having a juice box to give the other student.

PROFILE [x]
          MOOD [Active]
          COMPANY [Saren and Donaven]

Mayumi Hiiragi

Bobby8000

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2018 7:57 pm

Saren & Takashi Kimura

"If one has bad thoughts does that make one evil?"
User Image

You cant really feel much warmth coming off of it. If you touched it it would be a little warm but not hot. "I do but not often. I have been working on a few ways I can combine the two." She watched as he put his hand near the cylinder. She turned towards the voice of Donaven smiling. Another person to join them in there fun she thought. Maybe even another friend. She was happy that she was already meting so many new people. "Hi I'm Saren i was placed into LeVane as well.
After putting his things away in his dorm room Takashi had decided to explore the school grounds. He had ended up finding a few places like: The weapons training grounds, The art and music classroom, the grand library and now the gym. Looking around he saw his sister, Shiden and another guy that he did not know yet. Deciding to see what they were up to he walks over. "Hey Saren, Shiden and other guy I don't know. I'm Takashi What are you guys up to?" looking at the three of them curiously.
User Image

Yaneza-kun

Bobby8000

Mayumi Hiiragi

Bobby8000

Versatile Hunter

4,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:17 am
User Image
Donaven Jaeger

~Apex Predator~Student~Rotavele

"Sure, I'll join you with your peculiarity testing. I like to show off now and then." He turned to Saren as she spoke. "Ehh, I'm the only Rotavele here then huh?" He shrugged, turning towards the other new person. "Hello other person I don't know, but who seems to know the other people here. My names Donaven." He waved to the new person. He then turned to the group. "So, how are we gonna do this? Do we fight, or just goof around?"

~Strength Off~Durability On~Speed Rising~

Mayumi Hiiragi

Yaneza-kun

{/spoiler]

[Academy] Inside the Castle

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items