Submit

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2018 3:29 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2018 6:01 pm
User Image
Quella Fehtan

After what felt like a lifetime of waiting, Quella managed to get through security. At least being military had a few perks. A drone followed her closely with several huge suitcases, clearly laboring hard under the weight. It had taken absolutely FOREVER for security to check each one, and they hadn't put them back in order, but this was important, and the hunter wasn't sure who else she could turn to.

"Eridia!" she thundered as she was let into the chamber that housed her mentor. Separated from the older troll by several inches of clear material, Quella couldn't hug the highblood, but she could at least give her a warm grin. "I have a problem only you can answer for me! And I brought you a present!"

ImaginationsParadise

Buzzwulf

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2018 6:27 pm
Eridia was starting to get used to being locked up. It was truly different from the way Lovedad used to lock her up when she misbehaved as a child. Really. There wasn't this constant fear of being pecked to death, so that was new. She hummed, tapping her chin as she continued writing her memoir. If she was going to get out of here sometime, she'd need to tell her story the right way. Of course Quella's unexpected visit interrupted her genius writing.

God the blueblood was loud... She was becoming perfect as the night passed. Eridia had done a good job. Present? Oh that sounded good. The highblood stood up an approached the clear barrier. "Tell me sweet child! What problem do you have that requires my help?" She fluttered her lashes, eyes searching desperately for said gift.

"What did you bring me?"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2018 6:36 pm
User Image
Quella Fehtan

"I..." the blueblood began, stretching it out. Normally she wouldn't care so much about letting anticipation build, but she figured Eridia would appreciate it. After all, it wasn't like the purpleblood had much else going on. "Have got... a date!" She pressed the flier she'd gotten from prom against the glass, letting the purpleblood see. Her grin was huge as Eridia's eyes flickered across the little peice of paper. "I know, I know. It's no fair that you don't get to go. If I could, I'd break you outta here so you could steal the whole show."

The blueblood shook her head, sadly. "It just isn't right to keep someone so strong cooped up somewhere so small. You should just challenge the guards to a fright a get outta here already." But there were a LOT of guards. That might take even someone as strong as the purpleblood a while to finish. "BUT, while I have you here, i figured I'd ask for your advice."

The huntress popped the clasps on the luggage the drone had been carrying, shoes and pants and dresses and necklaces spilling across the floor unceremoniously. Quella looked at them and shrugged. "I had no idea what I should wear, so I kinda just got it all. I figured maybe I don't know anything about fancy parties, but Eridia knows everything there is to know!" She looked back through the glass, standing in a pile of fancy clothes. "HELP ME."

ImaginationsParadise

Buzzwulf

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2018 7:01 pm
"You..." Eridia was waiting for the big news. Waiting, anticipating what the blueblood was going to say. Such dramatic pause. God, she really DID a good job with her. Eridia nearly smushed her whole body against the glass as soon as Quella said it. "Whaaaat?!" She screamed. A date, she had a DATE to P.R.O.M and Eridia was stuck here. Really, she needed to sneak out of this dump to see what'd go down. So many clients... Ugh. What a bad time to get herself in jail.

"Oh darling. Don't worry about me. I'll find a way." She sighed. The highblood had several ideas in mind. The sooner wished get out, the better. "BUT, enough about me. Tell me all about this!!!" She wanted to eat this gossip up and know it all. "Of course I do Quella! I know everything about parties."

"Tell me about your date and I'll give you some fashion advice depending on that." She smiled.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2018 7:09 pm
User Image
Quella Fehtan

"Well," the blueblood said with a cheeky smile. "I asked Masoal if he wanted to go. You know, the tealblood that's always trying to pick a fight with everyone? He's an idiot, but he's a fun idiot, and I figured he'd just laugh it off." Quella shrugged. "Guess he took it as a challenge instead. Not that I'm scared of him or anything, but I'm gonna be real embarrassed if he's more ready for P.R.O.M. than I am."

ImaginationsParadise

Buzzwulf

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2018 7:12 pm
"Masoal... OH yea!" Eridia snapped her fingers. "Don't know him." The highblood laughed. God, she would never stop doing that. She paced around, thinking what could the blueblood possibly wear to look go, ready and fabulous. "Well, with my help, he'll never beat you. Trust me, I am a professional." Sort of.

Quella definitely needed something that would show off her strength, but at the same time she needed something that would prevent her from destroying the whole club. Her eyes settled on a nice pair of heels. Those would definitely keep her under control. "Those heels would look great with that dress over there! Sleeveless perfection that will show off your muscles." She winked.

"So, you just plainly asked him?" Eridia teased. "Or was it a little more emotional? Gog Quella, please tell me you didn't flat out asked him. Where's the drama? The romance if you just aaask?"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2018 7:27 pm
User Image
Quella Fehtan

Quella couldn't help but laugh along with the purpleblood. Eridia always knew how to cheer her up, even when she was captured in a cage with no easy escape. The hunter grinned at her mentor, chuckling a little at the matchmaker's humor. "Hey, he's never gonna beat me. Ever. At least as long as I have you looking out for me." As if anyone would ever be able to beat Quella in the first place. She was still itching for a rematch with Eridia too, now that she was stronger. The hunter wanted a chance to test that against her mentor, maybe even come out on top. Her grin got a little more fierce.

"Anyway. Romance? Masoal? The wiggler's an idiot. Kinda a cute idiot I guess but still an idiot." Quella laughed out loud, a deep throaty chuckle that easily filled the small room. As if she'd ever considered the tealblood as anything other than a rival. She wiped a tear away from her cheek, unable to contain herself. "If I wanted drama, I'd ask you. Geez. I just figured his fluster would be adorable."

Crossing the mess of clothes to the heels, she picked them up in one huge hand, looking at them closely. "Um. I mean I guess they're cute and stuff but like... how in the world do you walk around in these?" She eyed the shoes carefully, thinking about how Scorpa managed to strut around confidently in the nonsense things. It looked... hard. "And look at this dress!" she said, picking the blue silky thing up off the ground. "There's not even any armor on it! You can't possibly tell me this is what trolls wear to these... things."

ImaginationsParadise

Buzzwulf

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2018 4:22 pm
Eridia gasped dramatically. "As if I'm that dramatic!" She was though. She was nothing but drama and sugar. Sure she found that troll a kinda cute idiot. Something could bloom out of this, if the highblood would've been out and about, she would have already made it happen!

"It's all about posture and equilibrium." The lavender visibly rolled her eyes as the blueblood complained. "Do you want my wondrous advice or not Quella? Listen, it looks like it doesn't offer any protection but-- okay it doesn't at all, but it does make you look and feel pretty! Like royalty!" She beamed. "Besides, if you can' teen wear them, how can I expect you to fight in those? What if rebels crash that party and you are stuck in a dress and heels?"

She scoffed before crossing her arms. "I do it perfectly fine and I've worn higher heels and multiple layers of skirts. I'm pretty sure you can do it as well. After all, if you can't fight wearing those. Can you fight at all?"  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2018 4:28 pm
User Image
Quella Fehtan

Quella rolled her eyes. Could she fight? As if there was any doubt at all. "Sure. Posture. Ok. But if rebels crash the party, they're coming right off." She slid the offending footwear on slowly, tried to stand. Gog, she felt just like a baby bird! Still, her already impressive height was boosted even another few inches. Quella towered above Eridia and the drone effortlessly, and laughed for a moment until she tried to take a step. Then the entire world seemed to spin and she fell down flat on her a**, an exasperated look on her face. "Oh, for - THESE ARE CLEARLY DESIGNED FOR TORTURE."

Quella threw a heel across the room with a easy flick of her wrist, where it stuck deep in the padded material of the room outside Eridia's cell. Quella didn't even look at it twice. "I mean, really, this has to be some kind of joke or prank or something. No one can possibly actually wear these damn things." And yet... Scorpa did all the time. And Eridia did too! And if they could... Quella could too.

Even if they were really, really, really annoying.

"Alright. Fine. I'll try one more time." Quella walked across the room, past the shivering drone, and yanked the heel from the wall with a loud squeak of rubber. This time, when she walked, she tried to lower her center of balance, keep all her weight in her hips. It worked... a little bit. Kinda. "Like this?" she called out to Eridia as she slowly walked past the view area of her cell. Quella was a little bit shaky, but she felt like she was starting to get that hang of it.  

Buzzwulf

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2018 4:31 pm
Eridia facepalmed. Really, was this the best she could do? If only she could get out of the cell, then she'd be able to help Quella properly. "Honey, you can't spell beauty without torture. Beauty is torture, but it gives you amazing result." Even as painful as it was to obtain such things, it was orth it. The highblood knew this, why couldn't she? "Yet, watching you toss away some perfectly designed heels is, in fact, even more torturous. Gog and I thought being here was torturous enough. Just because you can't do it, doesn't mean others can't. If I were you, I'd cancel that date. It'll save you some humiliation."

The highblood pursed her lips, trying to see if Quella would stay long enough on the floor feeling miserable or something. But the blueblood proved her wrong and tried once more. "Yes! Take it nice and slow, you are doing fine! Averagely fine, but you're doing better than last time." Still she didn't have the grace, confidence and style of a highblood, which worried the purpleblood a bit. "Try to focus your gaze forward and not on the floor, lean back slightly so you don't end up craning your neck. And don't stomp! Literally, the sound that your heels are making let others know you have no idea how to walk Quella!" She shouted.

"Heel, toe, heel, toe-- that's how you step! Careful, careful.... Wearing heels makes your stride shorter than normal, so you’ll have to take an increased number of small steps to go the same distance. I'm not recommending baby steps, but don’t try to take your usual long strides either. There you go... Wait.... No, your back needs to be straight Quella, don't slouch! Never slouch!!!" This was starting to stress Eridia a bit. She began fanning herself, not sure of how much of this she could take.

"Hey, let's take a break." She said, implying as if she was tired for also doing all the walking. She sighed deeply, not knowing how to help the blueblood properly from this cell. If Eridia was home, she'd take out her footing alignment chart and other etiquette materials to turn Quella into the proper highblood. Here? There wasn't much she could do.

The Purpleblood remained silent, trying to think of a way to teach her what she knew effectively. It seemed impossible to turn the other into a graceful highblood. A strong warrior stance didn't go well with the kind of outfit she'd wear. And that was all she was, a goofy, strong warrior. If Eridia took that away, the troll going to that party wouldn't be Quella at all. From a sentimental point of view, it' due wrong to force her into something she was not but, this was Eridia. Who always changed No matter the cost or pain. "Allow me to show you what I mean." Said Eridia with a small pitiful smile on her face. The highblood took off the ugly and uncomfortable flats she was given, tossing them back. Her feet were still healing from all the walking she had to do as well as the bruises that came with walking on heels most of her teenage lifetime. She took a hold of her skirt , lifting it up past her ankles. "Your body must be correctly aligned, with the back as straight as possible. To start, the knee bone should be over the ankle bone, the hipbone over the knee bone, shoulder bone over the hipbone and the head over all. Maintain this torso alignment while the legs are in motion." Eridia positioned herself, showing Quella what it took to walk on heels.

Letting go of her skirt after the little demonstration, Eridia sighed again, leaning over the clear pane separating her from the other. "All I want you to understand is that your walk tells a great deal about you. It reveals carelessness, timidity, shyness, aggressiveness; for it can bespeak the loveliness of you, your confidence even. That's why I Am pressuring you into this, because I want you and others to see how lovely you really are!" And not a wild child. "You understand, don't you?"  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2018 4:54 pm
User Image
Quella Fehtan

Quella had no idea at all what Eridia was jawing about, but she knew that if Scorpa could do it, she could too. She straightened up with a snarl, fixing her posture until her body felt like it was nearly tipping over backwards, chest thrust out in front of her. No stomping? She was standing like some kind of wild featherbeast, like she was going to be striding through deep water. Carefully, the hunter took a deep breath and started to glide.

The blueblood usually moved like a tiger, small motions that seemed more like she was stalking prey than walking. These terrible shoes made that pretty much impossible, so instead she thought of water, and featherbeasts, and how they seemed like they practically slid instead of walking. carefully, slowly, Quella extended a leg, landing gently on the ball of her foot. There it was. That felt right, more of a glide than an actual step. The hunter could feel her chin coming up slightly, the posture forcing her nose up like some kind of snotty socialite. She took a few more gliding steps carefully, a little grin slowly spreading across her face. It was uncomfortable and silly but it wasn't too terrible, at least as far as walking went. She sure wouldn't want to wear this fighting though.

"I think I'm starting to get it. It's like walking like an antelope or something. Some kind of springy prey." She took a few more steps and then gently twirled, a spin on a single toetip. Quella always moved with more than her fair share of natural grace, but now she was beginning to feel a little more comfortable in this torturous footwear, and her enhanced powers were beginning to show through. She turned her attention back to her mentor, studying the older troll through the glass. "Hah. Alright. You helped me. Anything I can do for you? You need some books or something? A cake? I can probably make a cake happen. "  

Buzzwulf

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2018 4:58 pm
"Finally!" Eridia exclaimed, fluttering her lashes as the blueblood spun. The highblood couldn't stop smiling, she was truly the most excellent mentor in all Alternia!

She was The Best out there. Or in prison. Whatever.

Her smiled widened as she heard Quella trying to pay her services. "Oh darling... You learn so fast. Nyahahaha! Both, I'd like both. Or..." Eridia quieted down for a moment, really putting some thought into this. What was something she really wanted besides cakes and books?

"Actually, if you don't mind adding a third thing to your generous offer..." She mustered on the one thing she wanted right now wondering why she wanted it so badly. "I'd like you to... Got to my hive and burn it down." the lavanderblood whispered, shiny eyes dulling as she said this. All the happiness and pride she was feeling a second ago vanished into thin air. She took deep breaths, trying to keep her mind together." There are somethings in there that I... Want them gone for good. Even if part of me cherish them more than anything in the world."

"I..." She gulped. "I have things that remind me of Gerard and it hurts. Thinking about him gives me so much pain Quella." Eridia's eyes began to water, mind slowly succumbing to the madness the ghost instigated. "you need to get rid of it. All of it! Before it gets me even more messed up."

Blood slowly drain from her face as she clutched the sides of her head. "All I wanted to do was to avenge him and... Here am I... Maddening." The older troll winced.

"all I needed to do was kill him. Watch him bleed to death. Watch his blood form a pool on the floor around his lifeless body." Eridia tried not to smile. These weren't good and happy thoughts like the trolls here wanted her to have. She gasped audibly, hands and body shaking as she pressed them together in an apologetic gesture. "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry. I-I shouldn't be thinking about that. B-but I cannot stop thinking about him. I can't get the idea out of my head. " She cringed, knowing how well she visualized her dark desires.

"Please... Help me Quella. Get rid of the evils inside that hive so I can g-get the ideas out of my head."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2018 5:01 pm
User Image
Quella Fehtan

Quella cocked an eyebrow at her mentor. Burn down her hive? "You know, I've never been real clear on why everyone chooses to live in those monstrosities. Not that yours isn't great. And tasteful. I've just always been more at home in caves." The hunter rambled, but the playfulness had gone out of her eyes. She'd only seen Eridia like this once before, at the old house. Sad and desperate. And weak. This wasn't how Quella wanted to see the purpleblood. She liked her strong and fearless, not this quivering wreck of a troll. If she wanted to kill Gerard, she should have just done it and culled anyone that disagreed. "Alright."

Quella nodded to her captive mentor. "I'll do it. But I've got a few conditions." She was gonna get Eridia out of this funk one way or another, even if she had to beat it out of her. "You want me to burn your hive to the ground, it's done. Not my style, but if that's what you want, I'm happy to. BUT. If I see anything I like while I'm there, I'm gonna take it." Quella smiled, relishing her little rebellion. Maybe Eridia was the alpha here, but the hunter would never know unless she kept testing those limits. She wanted to lead the pack someday, not be led.

"And second. You've been showing a lot of weakness lately. If you want to be alpha, you wanna be my leader, you gotta be willing to show it with strength, not all this... this... ghost talk and feelings." Quella stepped out of the heels effortlessly, looking down at Eridia through the glass. It was so odd, seeing the highblood look weak. Defeated, even. Quella hated it, hated to see the fighter in her ripped out like that. She'd never seen the purpleblood's presence so small, never felt the difference in their height quite so distinctly. What in the world were they doing to her in this place? "So. When you get out, we're gonna fight. You win, I keep following you, learn some more stuff. But if I win... maybe I'll show you a thing or two." Her eyes bored into the other's, humor lost completely. "You wanna be the best there is? Me too. Let's find out."  

Buzzwulf

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2018 5:08 pm
Eridia had closed her eyes, taking a few breaths until she calmed down. Too graphic for her taste. Not that she wouldn't be willing to kill Zindel at all. But for now, she needed some self control. Keep herself together until the moment arrived to get the hell out of here. The highblood wasn't sure why the blueblood wanted any of that stuff. She wanted all of it gone. No one could have what was here.

"Absolutely not." She said firmly. "Do not take anything Quella. Don't test me. If I find out You've taken something..." What was up with this rebellion? Some kind of uprising or something? Thankfully Quella managed to push her back to reality, bringing back the always annoying Eridia and kicking out the nerving wreck she had become.

Again she was questioning her leadership. "Fine, we'll fight." She smirked. "After I'm out of here, I'll teach you a lesson you'll never forget!" The highblood managed to laugh. "And you'll have to wear one of my dresses. If I win that is, besides you know, keep teaching you how to be your best self."  
Alternia RP

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff