Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Pocky Shop]____Discussion Of Pre-Existing Creations (Anime/Manga/Books)
BL Webcomics! What's your favorite pairing? Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Seijaku_Ishida

8,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 2:43 pm
So, I'm behind in my webcomics, and figured I might was well update the links on my own webcomic sometime. So, tell me what your favorite BL webcomics are, and what your favorite pairing is!

I'd also like to know if you have a webcomic going! 3nodding

I do a webmanga called Avalon, but I have commissions to do before I can update it again(put together with finding a job....) gonk

Eh, don't post links unless their approved. X3 Besides, I think most of us know how to use the legendary skills of google-fu.

Please specify what you think the rating of the webcomic is.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 2:49 pm
There's only two webcomic's Ive ever read

- a rose's thorn?
- boy meets boy

I believe that is what they are called XD I don't read enough webcomics to have an opinion though.  

Syntria
Crew

Tomqueen

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 3:19 pm
Mike/Sam from Counter Culture. xB

I've read some of Arcana, too. I like Sloane/Holden~ ninja  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 3:29 pm
Ooo~ I love Robyn x Yuushi from Sublunary and Noah x Edgar from Pandect. heart  

iXquisite

Adnamac

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 3:54 pm
-gets all excited- You do Avalon?! Like...the Avalon with Tei and Tadashi and Zak and Charon...and all those guys? <3 I LOVE Avalon! :3

As for other webcomics I read...Schism, Pandect, Metanoia (...which I need to go check for an update for...>_>), Vampirates, G33ks...and that's all I can think of right now. o.0

I love webcomics. <3

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 3:56 pm
[.Adnamac.]
-gets all excited- You do Avalon?! Like...the Avalon with Tei and Tadashi and Zak and Charon...and all those guys? <3 I LOVE Avalon! :3

As for other webcomics I read...Schism, Pandect, Metanoia (...which I need to go check for an update for...>_>), Vampirates, G33ks...and that's all I can think of right now. o.0

I love webcomics. <3
xd Yep, that Avalon(I really need to work on the update for it, I it sketched out ninja )

Whoo, one of my friends ranted about Vampirates. I need to check that out later.  

Seijaku_Ishida

8,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Brandisher 100

Adnamac

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 3:59 pm
Seijaku_Ishida
[.Adnamac.]

I love webcomics. <3
xd Yep, that Avalon(I really need to work on the update for it, I it sketched out ninja )

Whoo, one of my friends ranted about Vampirates. I need to check that out later.

Squee! -luffs all over you- I'm all excited now! I'm talking to THE person who does Avalon! XD

*cough*

Er...ya...Vampirates is really cute. :3 I just found it recently and can't wait for the artist to start updating it again...which, apparently isn't going to happen untill after April 2nd. But I can wait...I'm patient...usually...>_>

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 5:29 pm
[.Adnamac.]

Squee! -luffs all over you- I'm all excited now! I'm talking to THE person who does Avalon! XD

*cough*

Er...ya...Vampirates is really cute. :3 I just found it recently and can't wait for the artist to start updating it again...which, apparently isn't going to happen untill after April 2nd. But I can wait...I'm patient...usually...>_>
blaugh

I know all too well that life can interfere with webcomics. sweatdrop And I'm planning on starting another one soon, too(I'm such a masochist).  

Seijaku_Ishida

8,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Brandisher 100

Kitsumi_Samurai

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 5:41 pm
Darn I read a bunch of webcomics and none of them are BL. How did I miss out of that? Grrr. x_x  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 5:56 pm
heart BOY MEETS BOY!!!!! heart
heart FRIENDLY HOSTILITY!!! heart
much love for sandra!

i was reading one called "Arcana" but it went on hiatus almost 2 years ago so i'm guessing it's not coming back. crying
plus i read on about a transgender called "venus envy" if that counts.  

blackcatluck

Dapper Gaian

Adnamac

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 7:22 pm
Seijaku_Ishida
[.Adnamac.]

*cough*

blaugh

I know all too well that life can interfere with webcomics. sweatdrop And I'm planning on starting another one soon, too(I'm such a masochist).

Life is a good thing, though! Really it is! :3

Another one, eh? Well...when/if you do you'll have to point me in the direction of it, most definitally. <3

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 7:55 pm
Chaotic Crescent
Noah x Edgar from Pandect.

[.Adnamac.]

As for other webcomics I read... Pandect

Yay for Pandect! ^o^ *waves Pandect banner* ~~~~

*gets shot*
I don't have any good BL comics.
Oh~ I guess I have Golden nights and Cursed moons. :3
I like those two, so cute. biggrin  

MooMooJuice

Seijaku_Ishida

8,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 10:35 pm
Cursed Moons is a good one. I need to re-read it sometime!  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 10:39 pm
Cursed Moon, huh? I haven't come across that one...I'll have to go looking now, if it's good...  

Adnamac

Yofiel

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 1:01 am
Level isnt exactly a BL webcomic but its where my favorite webcomic pairing comes from nonetheless ^.^
RainxCael is just...unexplainaly cute XD

...I've read Sublunary, (had to skip throug all the pages with the sex XD I'm not really one for all the hardcore stuff... But the story and the characters are cute so I read it and pray my parents or sisters wont walk in on me XD) I cant remember any of the names... But the little blue haired guy the the evil guy with the scars was a pairing I liked...

...There was another one, but I cant remember who XD  
[The Pocky Shop]____Discussion Of Pre-Existing Creations (Anime/Manga/Books)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games